A Spiritual Happening...(closed for wickedpen)

Patricia sat watching James. He stripped her as they did everything with a hint of evil and a lot of desire.
"You know Jimmy, my grandmother taught you" she said lighting a cigarette as she teasingly brought her foot to his mouth.. "My mother was a nun too" she confessed inhaling deeply. "You knew her" she continues as her big toe circles his lips. "It was 35 years ago you knew her best" she said looking down at him as his mouth dropped. "Agatha?" Patricia said with a knowing look. "I think you were back from college for Christmas break and she was having second thoughts about her commitment?" she continued leading the witness. "I think it happened out in the cemetery if I am correct" she said taking the last drag of the cigarette. She dropped it on the floor and moved here hips forward on the desk so she was sitting on the edge as she brought both feet to his shoulders. She studied him as her words sunk in.
 
James and Jimmy, one and the same, though years apart, reeled in the memories and her somewhat smug look of announcing it. The trace of her foot against his mouth caused so many thoughts of the cemetery and Agatha. Just as the desk now supported Patricia, the tombstone gave support to Agatha.

Mary...Agatha...Patricia...James felt as if he had been groomed and possibly doomed for all that had happened. Just as he followed Novice Agatha's instruction to remove her nylons, she instructed Jimmy to cleanse her before she demanded his seed. As his hands held the stone she sat on he tasted the sweetness of her folds, as she quietly smoked and gave guidance. Guidance that probably set her path away from her original commitment to the church.

As he leaned in now to Patricia's folds and savored where he had just released his seed. That part of him that was still James finally connected the past timing and he bit Sister Patty's clit sharply as he realized the connection. It may have been a short relationship, but Agatha kept him busy with "needed" tasks on that Christmas break.

As if all planned, Sister Patricia slapped his back with her hand...several times.

As her mother had done if he didn't follow directions in the cemetery. His cock hardened now as then.

He paused and leaned back as Patty's feet were still implanted on his shoulders...

"That means you could be my...."

Her heels slid and pulled at his shoulders as one of her hands grabbed his head and directed it back to where she thought his reverence should be. Exhaling smoke towards him and her holy offering...

"Yes, James....now you need to fuck me for your sins....if you can handle the price."
 
Patricia had waited so patiently for this moment. For the look on this man's face. The man who had filled her mother's womb on those cold nights in the dark cemetery. Still feeling the ache of his bite on her most tender flesh she in haled deeply and looked at him.
"Thank you father for I have sinned" she said with a tone that let him know she regretted nothing. She was part of this as sure as he was.
"I am the only one left James. That is until Beatrice arrives in due time" she said smiling as her hands caressed her belly. She spoke as though she knew the future. As though she had been told what to do to bring this all about.
"How do you feel father? Shall I take you inside me again?" she asks softly and sweetly, proposing yet another sinful coupling. "Or would you prefer something else?" she asked unconcerned with his reaction to this knowledge. Comfortable with him knowing all that has gone on without his knowing. How they used him for his seed and his sadistic ways. Releasing the demons inside him on their flesh for their pleasure.
"Do you want Mary against the blackboard Jimmy or would you prefer Agatha sitting on that code hard grave stone or maybe Patricia.." she leaned forward and whispered "in the sanctuary on the alter?" her voice devilish as her wicked smile grew.
 
As wicked as her smile was, it was also enticing beyond hell, or maybe from hell. Even though a pawn in some scheme of generations, the play was move and counter move...that gave calm to sinful pleasures. But repeat dosages were needed to keep things at bay.

"I think it is time for the altar, Sister Patricia...what better place to ensure Beatrice gets her holy conception."

He leaned back, pulling his lips and teeth back from her pearly gates. Patricia once again rubbed her foot across his lips and gave a throaty chuckle. She stood up, still just wearing the hood to her habit and completely naked. Grabbing her paper sack...

"I new you would choose that Jimmy...follow me, not that you can resist the temptation."

Thoughts of suckling her breasts as their child would caused the cum to seep a bit. Until she smacked his cock tip with her hand.

"Now, now, Jimmy...not until I say so."

She lit up another cigarette as he followed her out of the room and to the altar.....
 
James followed Patricia to the wall opposite the windows where she pressed a stone about eye level and a slab of the wall moved inward. She walked into the passageway which came out behind the alter where the alter boys and girls prepare for services. She stepped into the area followed by James. She walked to the door which led to the alter and peeked out.
She stopped and inhaled. "Nowhere smells like this room" she said as a memory glowed on her face. "This is where Father Mallory first introduced me to God" she said then inhaled her cigarette. "and a lot more" she followed up with then moved out the door into the dim light of the empty cathedral. She stood under the giant crucifixion looking out at the empty pews.

She flicked her cigarette butt into the alcove to smolder and die on the dark stone floor.

"Irreverence warms the heart and wets the pussy" she said with an evil grin as she moved to the alter and turned to face James. Seeing James hesitate she asked "or would you prefer I not look up at Jesus as you fuck me?" as she turned and bent over the table with her perfect bare ass atop her long spread legs.
 
Naked and chilled in several ways, he walked up behind her and placed his hands on her ass. Her long hair trailing down her back as her head lifted up to view the large cross that glimmered a bit in the failing dusk that still shimmered in the stained glass.

James just knew. The absolute knowledge that Beatrice was going to happen at this moment. A Trinity of women leading him to this issuance. Written who knows where...but being played out.

His cock shoved into her lustful opening as his nails dug into her flesh. The faint whisper of smoke touched his nostrils and the chill of the stone altar floor bringing back those numerous times in the cemetery.

As he thrusted into his daughter in front of God as he gave the offering they needed and to continue the divine plan.

Sister Patty moaned and and thrust her evil and blessed hips back at his cock.

"Let this seed set forth, Oh Lord. Give me his sins as we commit more.I'll bare his fruit and then punish Jimmy for you as my Mother's have done."

Her hands grabbed the far edges of the altar table with nipples dragging against the top. As his offering emptied into her...she gave a rant of words not known. But they echoed seldom recalled identity to what Mary and Agatha had spoken numerous times.

The altar shook from some force beyond them...

Jimmy's hands moved to her breasts, pulling on them hard as he knew the retribution for what they just did was going to be paid back ten fold here and now.
 
Patty lay with her head down as James finished. His hand now clutching her breasts. She felt the life inside her but knew she was not finished with this deed. She looked out and saw a shimmer down the aisle. She thought it was her mother and grandmother but it morphed into a demonic beast.
"Do you see that?" she asked exasperated Her heart racing, trapped under James' weight.
The beast moved towards them on two legs with reddish skin or fur and red eyes.
"James?" she gasped trying to move away but he was still hard inside her and groping her tits with a new desire.
The creature stood before the alter and pulled up his gnarled stiff cock and presented it to Patricia. "Service me Patricia or little Beatrice will be sacrificed" he hissed in a growling gutteral utterance. The beast took her by the veil and hair and pulled her face up for his cock which he forced into her mouth.
"Oh yes Patricia just as your mother and grandmother, you are a fine servant" he sighed fucking her mouth with his disgusting cock.
All James could see was her head being up and shaking steadily, uncontrollably as she gurgled choking on the demonic cock.
 
James was almost in a daze. Her head was up and mouth open, as if sucking cock on a being only in her mind. The eeriness of the statuary was heavy, a smoky haze all about as lightening flashed and rumbles rolled in from afar.

He felt his balls seem to expand and gain in weight as his cock grew hard again and half again as big. Pulling on her breasts even harder he pumped into her pussy as it sucked back at him. His cock seeming to spasm in a steady stream with each stroke, but the sensations in his body rocking in spasms.

"Mary taught and used me, Agatha demanded my seed, and Patricia is bringing forth my fruit again."

The room seemed to darken as he heard her almost choke and a liquid glow drip from lips that were open and held nothing. Still locked inside her, he shuddered as the last spasm shot into her unholy opening, knowing that what was next would be his turn to pay the price.
 
"Jimmy your cock is in my grand daughter!" Sister Mary hissed into his ear.
"James your fucking your daughter" Agatha breathed into his other ear.
Suddenly he could not move as he felt hands on his arms and fingers exploring his ass. He watched Patricia knowing something was fucking her mouth. Her body was sucking his cock in.
"Jimmy your a filthy little boy!" Sister Mary hissed as a welt snapped on his hand clutching Patricia's breasts. "impossible" he thought.
"Oh James make her feel like you did me" Agatha sighs erotically in his ear as a finger pushes into his ass. "Give her the seed for life, the way you did me" she breathes as the finger begins to massages his prostate.
Patricia's head fell forward as she gasped and the creature in front of her became visible to him. Their eyes locked as Mary and Agatha pulled James' arms wide with strength beyond his own. The creature leaped up onto the alter and squatted next to Patricia studying James.
"My man!" the beast said excitedly. "Do you enjoy these pure angels of the Lord?"
 
The voices, so distinct and different. But their breath warm in his ears. Images of Sister Mary correcting him with the ruler from days not to be even talked about. Sister Agatha using him as possibly directed to from her mother.

And now Sister Patricia using him for their mutual needs and prophecies. His hand felt the burning sting as others clasped his arms and that intrusion into his ass though no one was there.

Mary and Agatha pulled him up into a position resembling the crucifix in front of him. His cock still locked into Patrica with what felt as an enlarged head as the fingers in his ass expanded. The beast squatted on the altar staring at him. It's form flowing and often taking the face of the female Trinity but they shared that gnarled cock that Sister Patty had been sucking on.

He couldn't back away as Sister Patty locked her pussy tight on to his cock, milking it with muscles not ever known of.

"I enjoy the angels offered to me, oh demon. As they will now enjoy me."

Patricia's head swiveled and said, "Your offering now Jimmy, as our Trinity comes home to pleasure themselves."
 
"Jimmy the beast wants more from you" Mother Mary hissed in his ear nearly pulling his arm from his socket.
"Yes James like the fathers all those years back he wants you" Agatha sighed into his ear as she felt her breasts against his arm as if giving herself pleasure from his fleshes touch alone.
The beast stood on the alter and pounded his chest as his cock wet from Patricia's mouth bounced hard and gnarled. It's laugh echoed through the stone space as James stood with his cock in Patricia, neither able to move. His arms out from his shoulders as if nailed to the cross.
The beast lept into the air as Agatha and Mary slammed James forward just above Patricia's back. James felt the beast's cock on his ass.
"James we are going to create Beatrice now, here in his place. Like taking a virgin in her daddy's bed" the creature laughed loudly as heat coated Jame's back and the twisted shaft slid down his ass.
"OH fuck yes James, Let him! Don't resist!" Patty cried in a state of over stimulation. She was wrecked, spent and yet still cumming. Endlessly filled with endorphins and desire, never relenting. She wanted more.
 
James was pinned across Patricia’s back by Mary and Agatha as well as the weight of the beast that couldn’t be real, could it.

What was real was not only his cock still in Patricia and he could feel her pussy milking on it wanting more. As was the feel of that twisted demon cock that parted his ass cheeks and slid in deep to him. It felt as if it was twisting its way inside his cock gaining access to Patricia.

He was under control of the demon and glimpses of his being ran through his mind as his balls grew again for that unearthly release. Sister Patty and her cohorts were ranting in some hidden language as the beast and he shared the task of fucking her, creating Beatrice.

James bit the back of her shoulder to stifle his screams as he felt the lava hot fluid thru his ass then cock as it made its way into Sister Patty.
 
Patricia felt a surge like nothing she ever felt before. She could not hear or see or feel anything but a burning filling her. She knew James was behind her and felt his teeth bite her shoulder, or so she thought it was him. It was not unwanted as in the intense heat and pressure she felt. She did not feel the stone under her but almost as if she was floating.
James cried out as she knew it was happening, Beatrice was within her.
A blinding flash and animal roar followed the searing pain and pressure within her then nothing. James weighed heavy on her as someone else stumbled back behind them.
Patty looked back and Father Mallory was collapsed under the large cross unconscious.
 
James slowly came back to the present, or at least more in control. Softening echos of Mary and Agatha’s laughter faded from his ears and the hands holding him seemed to disappear. He pushed himself up and pulled out of Patricia, his cock still long and a bit twisted. As he stepped back, he almost tripped over Father Mallory.

Though the event had weakened him, strength started to flow thru his veins. A birth implanted and his rebirth coming forward. Patrica righted herself and helped him get Father’s body on to the altar. His clerical robed shredded and torn as if he was the Hulk who returned.

He turned to Patrica and just seeing her nakedness brought forth more desire.

A faint gasp from the back of the sanctuary caused them to turn their heads in unison. It was Julie with mouth agape and hands holding her face, eyes all but dropping out of her skull.

“What have you two sinners done to Father?!!!
 
James pulling out was replaced with emptiness, darkness and the knowledge that another woman was being brought to service the beast and tempt angels.
Looking at Father Mallory brought back so many memories that had been suppressed. Patricia's virginity was taken by Father Mallory and he looked similar to how he does now. She did not understand at the time how the beast came out of him for her leaving him unconscious and used.
Julie's voice did not shock Patricia as much as trigger her.
"Come Julie, we need your help" Patricia said as though she were wearing a white dress on Sunday morning and the father had just fallen in the garden. Julie strangely calmed down and began walking towards the alter in measured steps.
As she approached the alter steps Patricia said "join us my child" and stepped around the meet her.
The two women stared into each others eyes as Patricia stood naked, beautiful. She reached out and took Julie by her face and pulled her into a passionate kiss as Julie wrapped her arms around Patricia. They kissed as lovers as James looked on. After a moment Father Mallory groaned and Patricia broke the kiss. She held Julie's eyes and brought her hands down to her full young breasts and kneaded them through the pink blouse and bra she wore. Julie's face turned to pleasure as Patricia felt her nipples harden even through her bra.
"Do you love the Father?" Patricia asked Julie.
"Yes mam with all my heart" she answered.
"With all your body?" Patricia asked.
Julie smiled and said "yes, with all of me."
Sister Pat smiled and said "show me."
 
Father Mallory laid on the altar slightly stirring and his cock rising. Julie started to take off her clothes and the pace increased as the Father's cock rose. Sister Pat stood behind her as her top was exposed, firmly massaging her young tits as she sped getting out of the rest of them.

Sister nibbled at her ear and half whispered things James couldn't understand. She glanced at him and her voice in his head told him what was next. Together they helped Julie onto the altar and positioned her to straddle the Father's groin.

As Father Mallory's cock touched her wet lips, his hands grabbed her breasts and he moaned as she sank down onto it. Sister Pat reached over and started stroking James's cock and put one of his hands on her belly...where he felt and sensed the beginnings of Beatrice.

Julie started a slow hip movement on Father as Patrica climbed on to the altar. Facing Julie she lowered her hips to the long searching tongue of Father Mallory.

James, I need your seed again...she requires it for growth. Then she proceeded to kiss Julie passionately as she held her head. James entered Sister Pat from behind as directed and felt her pussy clench him tightly.

Even as the Father's tongue tickled his cock as it did her clit.
 
The stone was hard on her knees as she looked at young Julie so fresh and ready. She settled on the fahter's cock as quickly as it had risen to her presence. Patricia knew the father was not done as she fed him her juices and he began licking her with his forked tongue. She felt him growing and saw Julie's expression growing more concerned as the transformation begun under the women. James was Oblivious as he mounted Patricia from behind until Julie cried "Oh God help me!"
Patricia smiled as the red hands with long talons and black hair held Julie's narrow waist and from Julie's expression his gnarled cock was growing inside her.
"It's will be ok Julie, just accept him." Patricia said as his tongue slid along side James' cock inside her. Patricia fell forward as Julie did into each other's arms.
"I can't. This is the beast. Please Jesus help me" Julie cried never having seen the true nature of Father Mallory or Patricia or the handy man for that matter who was red faced behind Patricia looking at her with a lustful desire.
"Jesus can't help you girl" Patricia hissed as her body tightened with James and the devils tongue filling her. "Only the beast can free you" her words were low and gravely as her breasts bounced. "You must give yourself fully to him. Let him have you and he will give you life" Patricia said moving back off what was Father Mallory but now the fanged face of the beast. Julie looked down and screamed as the beast sprung up with Julie in his hands and lifted her back against the cross.
"Here is your Jesus. See if he can make you feel this!" the beast cried as he pulled the young girl tight to his upthrust hips. Patricia and James watched in awe of the sexual power in the creature as Julie looked as if she would faint only to silently scream through orgasm after orgasm.
"Take her arm" Patricia said moving to the side of the cross and James to the other. They peeled her arms off it's muscular back and pulled them straight parallel to the figure above. She shook her head as her hair flew wild and the beast quickened his thrusts. Julie pulled at them without effect as she threw her head back and cried "I want it! I want your seed beast!" loud and confident as she had changed somehow. Patricia smiled and the beast roared thrusting up and holding himself inside her as he pumped his seed into her womb.
"Yes my sweet, have my demon spawn" the beast called as over and over he jerked pumping into her. Her eyes now closed and arms limp, Patricia and James supported her. The beast fell back and stumbled into the alter. Then tan back into the hidden door Patricia and James and entered through.
They laid Julie on the stone floor as her body twitched and she moaned in agony and ecstasy.
Patricia looked at James who was marveling at her fresh young body.
"I will never tell" she said with a glance down at her open legs and then up at James' hungry eyes.
 
James watched Julie's transformation as the Father demon pumped hot black seed into her from his twisted cock...the one that not so long ago was in his ass and entwined in his as he fucked Sister Patty to bring forth Beatrice. He wondered who held Patty back then, or if being held was even needed.

He felt charged, no, overcharged. As if he could screw all night and fuck Patty to feed Beatrice. The Beast ran off as if to run from his sins or to replenish his energy. What blood was he drinking behind closed doors?

He heard Patrica's words but they sounded like Mary and Agatha's...innocent but demanding, knowing any compliance always paid additional price. Dropping to his knees He lifted her legs over his shoulders and place his slowly changing cock head against those young pussy lips. No rational involved, just cramming his dick into her watching her eyes open and glow with some mysterious color and meaning.

The chuckles from the Trinity of nuns that used him all moving and commenting. He just knew that after he fucked this young novice and started her journey, he would still need to sate Beatrice in Patrica. His smile grew evil even as he knew Sister Patty would take back.

He grabbed Julies nipples and pulled hard...a more physical mark than what Father Demon and he were leaving inside her.

"Forgive me of my sins and those that happened while I obeyed the Trinity", as he stared at Patrica's face and spewed cum.
 
Patricia smiled at James as he came in the young indoctrinated woman.
"Does it feel god inside her James?" she asked. "You must water our masters seed you understand" she continued looking down at him now limp and wet from Julie who laid on the alter in shock.
"What the hell is going on?" Julie said quietly, well trained to not speak loudly in church.
"We are breeders for that beast that just fucked you child" Sister Pat said still eyeing James. "You shall have a child in nine months, Rebecca and she too shall service the beast." Sister Pat said stepping to James. "And for this service to his lordship, you shall have dominion over men" she said grabbing him by the cock. "Not a bad deal really, if you like to fuck" she said training her eyes on Julie who could not resist the urge to smile a little. "I thought so" she said turning back to James.
 
When Sister Patricia grabbed his wet limp cock, it came back hard, just as it had done so with Mary and Agatha over the years.

James felt that need to come again lifted Patricia onto the altar and pushing her evil knees apart...it was time to feed Beatrice and he wasted no time in sinking into Sister Pat. She had that evil smirk on her face.

"Fuck me hard James and feed our daughter. Then I may punish you for your sins, if your lucky."

James was grasping at her ass and felt like he was going to go through her. As much as her pussy shrank to grip his cock, he felt it swell with each stroke. Sister Pat remained calm doing her divine duty and purpose.

She reached over to her right and grabbed a large candle from it's holder and shoved it into Julie. Julie gasped and pushed in unison with her.

James swore he could feel movement inside Patricia even though it could be this demonized cock he now had.
 
Back
Top