When does SNL mock the North Korean cheerleaders?

I was lazy. I took the first hit. I tend to do that because I really am nearly blind, even after a few retinal surgeries, and I have cataract surgeries due. So I apologize for not looking further and I appreciate newer data. Doesn't change the fact that TV news viewers are old and Faux are oldest. Hint: who do their advertisers target?

I was lazy. I took the first hit. I tend to do that because I really am nearly blind, even after a few retinal surgeries, and I have cataract surgeries due. So I apologize for not looking further and I appreciate newer data. Doesn't change the fact that TV news viewers are old and Faux are oldest. Hint: who do their advertisers target?

Hannity's list of advertisers from Media Matters

Seems pretty straightforward to me. Chevrolet, Ford. Mazda, Nissan. Sandals, United. Citibank, Chase. AARP and some singles dating outfit. Sony, Paramount. Starbucks, Ihop.

I don't see that list as exclusively "older generation". It's seems balanced between advertising geared toward both a younger viewership and an older one. Pretty fair I'd say and no "targeting" to one specific audience.

Back