What Are You Thinking Riiiiiiight NOW?! (pt.2!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking fuck him. I'm not taking help from anyone who thinks i'm a loser and treats me like shit.

I deserve better.
 
I really do follow what can only be described as a shameful amount of porn stars on Instagram.
 
I’m thinking about sharing my gf

I love 3sums. I’m thinking of sharing my gf with a friend.
 
I wanted to take care of a RL thing before I came back on here, and I kinda did... but now I have this other thing... and I’m just going to ride it out and see where it goes. It’s not that long, right? This arbitrary time period? Yes, I’m talking to you, you smirking boy with your arms crossed... *sigh* what’s even “good for me” anymore? How do I discern the difference? Also, I still really want to use that flogger... maybe tonight... *impish grin*
 
It’s crazy how your body can replicate the feeling of falling from high places in dreams when you’ve never fallen like that before IRL.
 
Will I ever be forgiven a chance to apologise and explain after some time to regroup and re evaluate it's so hard to communicate by messages and texts for a old guy .. embrace life the days are shorter the nights are colder the autumn colors are showing their beauty
 
It helps to get started early, but I think I'm waaaaaay ahead of the game now with some of the Cinderella duties.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top