Help Me Please Guys... How Should I Finish a Blow Job?

foxxxyred said:

Why do you think they would be better off? (just curious)

It's realy not that you can give great blow jobs and Can swallow. It is the FACT that you WANT to that sets you apart from most women. The fact that you WANT to please your man in that way makes you unique and valubale to a guy. If he knows how much you want him and want to please him he will be extremely happier to just be with you.... wether your haveing sex at the moment or not................ all though I can see how some guys make take advantage of this and not see it for the unique gift it realy is...... chose your mates wisley. You deserve a good man.

huskie

Your my kind of girl foxxxy...Has this thread helped you yet L.B...Hope all is well take care ....GO WINGS:)

knightstalker said:
Your my kind of girl foxxxy...Has this thread helped you yet L.B...Hope all is well take care ....GO WINGS:)

Thanks knightstalker, this thread has taught me a lot.

I'm very grateful to everyone that's posted. Each has had something to add.

This was something I was unsure about, and I'm so glad that I thought to post here.

your welcome LB

Your most welcome LB

Glad we could all offer our different views on the subject.

Richo

huskie said:

It's realy not that you can give great blow jobs and Can swallow. It is the FACT that you WANT to that sets you apart from most women. The fact that you WANT to please your man in that way makes you unique and valubale to a guy. If he knows how much you want him and want to please him he will be extremely happier to just be with you.... wether your haveing sex at the moment or not................ all though I can see how some guys make take advantage of this and not see it for the unique gift it realy is...... chose your mates wisley. You deserve a good man.

huskie

I know what you're saying-it would be the same if the man enjoyed and wanted to go down on his girl.
Ya know sometimes i wish someone would take advantage of me :D Maybe if i sucked dick more often i wouldn't fantasise about it so much!! ;)

foxxxyred said:

I know what you're saying-it would be the same if the man enjoyed and wanted to go down on his girl.
Ya know sometimes i wish someone would take advantage of me :D Maybe if i sucked dick more often i wouldn't fantasise about it so much!! ;)

Now THAT sounds like a good plan!

:D

I've been told by lovers that what sets me apart when it comes to a blow job... is enthusiasm.

A lot of women suck cock, but a lot of them do it because they feel they should, or because they want it for their man.

But a woman who does because SHE likes stands out, and that makes her sexy.

I love it... I love to feel a cock in my mouth, and I love to pleasure my man. Thats why I started this thread. I want to do it as well as I can, for both of us.

pleasure your man?

Ladybird, perhaps you could be more specific and

give us more details into this subject.:kiss:

I love a woman who know exactly how to

please her man orally.:rose:

I feel that you understand that issue.:kiss:

jimmi

:D
now m'lady

why do you have to ask anybody how to give a bj?
because the 2 you gave me recently were absolutely fantastic!!!

Firstly after you pulled my pants down while you where sitting on the bed and you lightly kissed and licked my cock all over and sucked my balls and that tender spot underneath them , and how you licked all the way up to just underneath my knob , making me twitch and jump into your mouth for your first taste of my precum.

Yes you are enthuisastic and it did show that you REALLY like to give head , how you sucked slowly at first then built up speed allowing me to thrust deep at times...mmmm... whilst rolling your fingers over my balls ...and up my stomach and chest tweeking my nipples and how to gripped my bum and pushed me into you with wanton abandon.

How you finished my off was fantastic and i am a sensitive man after cumming i enjoyed to the max how u kept sucking my Cock and especially my knob then taking all my load and sucking/licking every last drop of me, with your eye contact showing you where in seventh heaven.

Sometimes i also like to watch myself cumming into a ladies mouth
then be tenderly sucked until there is no more to give.

M'lady you ARE A GODDESS OF BJ'S
:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Thanks Ozzie, we had a bit of fun didn't we!

I loved sucking you.. you have a delicious cock my friend. And rest assured that I probably enjoyed myself more than you did!

You really packed a load babe... I had trouble swallowing it all, I gagged a little... did you notice?

It was nice... the whole time I spent with you was great, very sexy.. I'd love to do it again soon.

Perhaps I'll just check the airline schedule... :p

Sucking

Well I lake it just about any way but I had rather be eating her pussy while she is giving me a BJ, head and try to get her off first then hold on because now I'm so worked up it is going to happen. I like to rest, have a drink and go for the gold again. I'm sensitive right after but so are most women I have known. It just that you want to please that is so rare. Hate to admit it but most men get their rocks off and then it is over. Love the subject, maybe next how women feel about them being sucked.

The best feeling

Hi LB

The best BJ I have ever had was being woken up by my then girlfriend, as she was giving me a BJ early one morning the way she would slide her tongue down the shaft then playfully bit the head, always drove me crazy !

And then to have her get into a " 69 " while doing was almost too much for me didn't last long that morning ;) ;)

Richo

Lucky for me, I have a GREAT woman who LOVES to give me a good long sucking, and LOVES to swallow too. But in all that I have found that mostly the head and tip of my cock is VERY sensitive, but the shaft is fine, so as long as she doesn't tease too much on the head, she can keep me in her mouth as long as she wants.

That is my two cents worth.

Re: The best feeling

Richo01 said:
Hi LBThe best BJ I have ever had was being woken up by my then girlfriend, as she was giving me a BJ early one morning the way she would slide her tongue down the shaft then playfully bit the head, always drove me crazy !

And then to have her get into a " 69 " while doing was almost too much for me didn't last long that morning ;) ;)
Richo

Richo that sounds so good. There's nothing like early morning sex when you're not properly awake. I love it... :p

Re: Sucking

softey said:
Well I lake it just about any way but I had rather be eating her pussy while she is giving me a BJ, head and try to get her off first then hold on because now I'm so worked up it is going to happen. I like to rest, have a drink and go for the gold again. I'm sensitive right after but so are most women I have known. It just that you want to please that is so rare. Hate to admit it but most men get their rocks off and then it is over. Love the subject, maybe next how women feel about them being sucked.

Thanks softey... your post just goes to show how our tastes and desires vary.

I think I'm one of the few people who's not really keen on a 69'er. It's because I love to suck a cock so much, I can't fully enjoy it while my pussy is being licked at the same time.

I love both, and I like to enjoy both as much as I can. So for me, that means one at a time.

Once again, that's just how it works for me. If I had a partner that loved 69'ers, then of course I'd participate and enjoy.

Fun4Wolfgang said:
Lucky for me, I have a GREAT woman who LOVES to give me a good long sucking, and LOVES to swallow too. But in all that I have found that mostly the head and tip of my cock is VERY sensitive, but the shaft is fine, so as long as she doesn't tease too much on the head, she can keep me in her mouth as long as she wants.
That is my two cents worth.

Well thank you for your two cents worth Fun4Wolfgang!

I hadn't realised that the head and tip is that sensitive. So now I know if I want to prolong a blowjob, to concentrate on the shaft more.

A question... how does it feel when I pry open the eye of the head with the tip of my tongue?

Its something that I like to do, but no one has really commented on it.

Head

If you put your tongue in my head be ready as I will shoot about then as I feel you touch my slit, damn you make this so hot as I can almost feel your lips curl around the head and make those slurping sounds still I could not leave your pussy untouched I love the feel and taste of a hot pussy as you such me off. Have a problem have to go!

Hey thanks softey. I'm learning so much here, this is great.

So, I can take it then that the eye or slit... is very sensitive!

You're precious my friend... now go and enjoy! :D

Yes

but just to feel you slip around my head would get me off, I can not beleive that you would like to suck cock so much it really is a big turn on and I can almost feel your warm mouth on my cock now must go as I feel something is about to go

Ladybird said:

Well thank you for your two cents worth Fun4Wolfgang!

I hadn't realised that the head and tip is that sensitive. So now I know if I want to prolong a blowjob, to concentrate on the shaft more.

A question... how does it feel when I pry open the eye of the head with the tip of my tongue?

Its something that I like to do, but no one has really commented on it.

I would probably blast right then, but it is part of the sensitive part after I cum. You could probably keep me up for a few more if you love it that much!

Later

Just read over this some hours later and still have that throb as I can almost feel you lips on my cock. Keep swir;ing that magical tongue on the head and you will get it soon as you bring me to the top.I don't think you need any more lessons as your mouth pleases me beyond the wildest. PICTURE me in your mouth and you doing what you love to do , just play with it untill I cum and then hold on. Damn got to go again

Fun4Wolfgang said:
I would probably blast right then, but it is part of the sensitive part after I cum. You could probably keep me up for a few more if you love it that much!

I do! I really love the feel of a cock in my mouth...:p

Here's another one then... when I run my tongue under the rim of the head... how does that feel?

Is it as good as when I slide my tongue over the head?

You're helping me tremendously you know...

Re: Later

softey said:
Just read over this some hours later and still have that throb as I can almost feel you lips on my cock. Keep swir;ing that magical tongue on the head and you will get it soon as you bring me to the top.I don't think you need any more lessons as your mouth pleases me beyond the wildest. PICTURE me in your mouth and you doing what you love to do , just play with it untill I cum and then hold on. Damn got to go again

LOL... softey you are a sweetheart!

You know I have been spending more time sucking up and down the shaft not realising just how sensitive the head is. It's great to hear from men how it feels, rather than ask other women what they do.

Softey you're going to be very fit though honey.. all of this running off that you're doing..:D

Pic

Seeing your pic and in my mind those soft lips around my cock keeps me up and going.Changing my flight plans from Melbourne straight to Perth. Practice, practice, practice, you are trying to improve on perfection I believe but I would be willing to let you try ANYTHING you wanted to do

Re: Pic

softey said:
Seeing your pic and in my mind those soft lips around my cock keeps me up and going.Changing my flight plans from Melbourne straight to Perth. Practice, practice, practice, you are trying to improve on perfection I believe but I would be willing to let you try ANYTHING you wanted to do

So you wouldn't mind just sitting and taking it, while I practised my techniques on you?

You are such a generous man softey.. thinking of me like that. Thank you so much. What time is the plane due in? :D

Back