Taking Vibe to Tenerife?

CurvyGirll

Experienced
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Posts
58
I'm going to Tenerife next week and I want to take my vibe. Am a bit nervous about packing it in my case.

Am I being over cautious?

x
 
First off

... those nosy priks have seen EVERYTHING. You don't think they've seen vibes, dildos, magazines, lubes, small furry animals?? ANYTHING you can think of of a sexual nature?

If some jerk pulls it out and tries to embarrass you take it gently from him and show him what it's used for - sticking nosy obnoxious security agents in the eye.
 
Just make sure you take any batteries out first, then put your vibe in a ziploc bag so it can be inspected quickly without being touched, and stick it in your checked luggage. Although, if it's an expensive model or you couldn't stand to lose it, do the same thing but put it in your carry on (if you do this, expect it to be inspected in front of you).
 
My wife and I take toys with us every time we travel together (about 5 or 6 times per year) and we have never had one taken out for inspection. We never check bags so it's always carry-on and the TSA folks have never even pulled our bags aside to so much as poke around.

I would wager that at least 25% of all women in any given airport security line have some battery powered friends in their luggage. And we definitely make sure to take all batteries out before we travel. I saw a story on the news a year or two ago where Miami-Dade International got shut down for a couple hours while the bomb squad dealt with a suspicious piece of luggage that was buzzing non-stop. Yes, it was just a large vibrator. I never did hear if the owner came in to claim it.
 
i funny story really! I was travelling with a female co-worker and we got in a lift with a total stranger, her bag began to buzzzzz and we all had a fit of the giggles. Its OK its my electric tooth bush she quicky said and had to prove it.
We have giggled about it time and time again.
 
Nothing they haven't seen before!

And I've travelled with a vibe and a dildo in my carry-on and didn't raise an eyebrow. Well. I might have, but I think when they stopped and ran my bag back and forth through the X-ray a few times it was likely more the steel-boned corset that was raising eyebrows.

Take out any batteries; if it's a rechargable, see if it has a travel lock to avoid 'buzzing away'.
 
We've never taken toys in carry-on bags, but regularly do it checked bags.

Never a problem.
 
It's a strange world where lovers are introduced around, and BOBs are hidden away.
 
I took a vibe to the south of france this summer and i KNOW the (female) customs official clocked it, but she didnt say a word ... bless her
 
I took a vibe to the south of france this summer and i KNOW the (female) customs official clocked it, but she didnt say a word ... bless her

Profesionals are descrete at the time and laugh at coffee break
you get the nod she gets a giggle :D
 
They tend to take my bag off to the side to inspect it. Of course, I always have all kinds of freaky shit like whips, rope, a blindfold, an 18 inch dildo, multiple vibrators, probably a 24 pack of condoms, and various other things. I even had a shotglass one time that said "I eat pussy like a fat kid eats cake."
 
Personally, I thought it was kinda fun to watch a rookie TSA agent's eyes get big when he x-rayed my suitcase and found the handcuffs. He ran over and got the senior guy and pointed to the screen, saying, "Uh, we can't allow that can we?" The senior guy chuckled. "It's checked luggage. Don't worry about it." The rookie handed my boarding pass back and actually smiled when he told me to have a nice day, which is better than anyone in the line ahead of me got.
 
Use it to your advantage

I have found that putting "intimate items" on top of the other contents of your luggage helps minimize the extent of the inspection.

Most of the snoops are as embarrassed as you are, and when they see something like an extravagantly colored dildo they look no further.
 
wow

An old thread I know, but I recently travelled with a vibrator, very large suction dildo and bottle of lube in my hand luggage. I saw the X-ray guy call over his friend, point it out, and smile, then I got searched for liquid quantities fitting in that teeny tiny plastic bag. They were being super strict on making sure that stupid bag shut. I made the executive decision to throw away the lube (cheaper than my toiletries!) so handed it over to the guy with a smile and repurchased at my destination. And had a great trip ;) If I'm travelling on my own I don't get embarrassed about that stuff. With colleagues watching alongside it might be a different matter...

Funny/hot experience haha. That guy had a great shift.
 
Back
Top