Weekly artistic challenge

A few black and white shots from yesterday and today...

There was a Show and Shine on my way to work today...I pulled over to grab a few snaps...this seems to me like they are crouched ready to pounce:cattail:

Kew034_zpsd00149bd.jpg

Absolutely stunning, baby...:heart:

A few black and white shots from yesterday and today...

There was a Show and Shine on my way to work today...I pulled over to grab a few snaps...this seems to me like they are crouched ready to pounce:cattail:

Very nice.

Very nice!

They are all so lovely.. but that last one, Bon Bon.. love the sun though the trees and the glow of the car.. sweet! :D

Imrhapsody

OxfordDon

thefishfryer

Sunbunny3

Thank you, this photo challenge has been so much fun! It has compelled me to really look around and enjoy the scenery. I love looking at photography and there is no shortage of talent here on lit!! Everyone has submitted such beautiful work, I am just happy to be here (LOL).

BB

Imrhapsody

OxfordDon

thefishfryer

Sunbunny3

Thank you, this photo challenge has been so much fun! It has compelled me to really look around and enjoy the scenery. I love looking at photography and there is no shortage of talent here on lit!! Everyone has submitted such beautiful work, I am just happy to be here (LOL).

BB

Well, thank you. You are certainly a welcome addition here. When Mr. Oxford and I decided to start this thread, this was exactly why... To make us get up, go out and remember why we love this art form!

Imrhapsody

OxfordDon

thefishfryer

Sunbunny3

BB

Our pleasure - glad you are enjoying it!

Well, thank you. You are certainly a welcome addition here. When Mr. Oxford and I decided to start this thread, this was exactly why... To make us get up, go out and remember why we love this art form!

exactly!

Imrhapsody

OxfordDon

thefishfryer

Sunbunny3

BB

I'm flattered to have my name mentioned amongst these guys. Thanks.

Funny, I was sitting here at the coffee shop and thinking about this kind statement and it made me laugh thinking we are the antithesis of the general board!

I was responding to the nice comments and realize there are more than just the names mentioned. I have not seen a photo I haven't enjoyed posted here. Just wanted to be clear lol. I am in awe if the water shots posted by everyone !

Back to the races !!! Stock car that is ...

BB

"Sense of place" - I like it a lot - it takes an artists perception to fall for that -good one.

Love them all, although the surrealism one makes me want to go get my macro and shoot in my house!

Back