Wife going bra-less

gerarde

Virgin
How many of you husbands have wives who go bra-less for your pleasure? My wife of 36 years regularly leaves it at home when we go out for dinner or a film, and quite a lot if we're on holiday. I love seeing her nipples through her tee-shirt across the table, and especially that other guys catch sight of them and are being secretly turned on. It's one thing that's helped keep the sexual side of our marriage strong for so long. Any others have wives like this?

Hi

How many of you husbands have wives who go bra-less for your pleasure? My wife of 36 years regularly leaves it at home when we go out for dinner or a film, and quite a lot if we're on holiday. I love seeing her nipples through her tee-shirt across the table, and especially that other guys catch sight of them and are being secretly turned on. It's one thing that's helped keep the sexual side of our marriage strong for so long. Any others have wives like this?

My B/F always want me to go bra-less and pantie less too, when we go clubbing and beach too...he also ask me to expose little and we enjoy the fun and get horny, when we see guys look at me and sometimes get a bulge in the beach....I am sure many husbands and couples too enjoy it...

Oh yes

I am that 'wife'!

My girlfriends tits are too big for going bra less

<-----

But she often goes knickerless, one of our friends often goes bra less when were on nights out, it fuels a lot of fantasies for me.

My wife is exactly the same especially on holiday, she takes a bra 'just in case' but it never gets worn. Love seeing the reaction of other men when they realise she has no bra on what is great is that she does not flaunt it she has spent so many years braless that it is second nature to her and that makes it even more exciting for me atleast.
Seeing a guy unable to stop staring especially when her nipples are erect is priceless.

In my younger days I enjoyed going bra-less (though at the time my partner didn't appreciate it :rolleyes: ) .... I rarely go bra-less now-a-days ... my girls need the support too much!

The only time I ever go bra-less is when I go to a club, but then, I only wear revealing clothes when I go to the clubs too.

In my younger days I enjoyed going bra-less (though at the time my partner didn't appreciate it :rolleyes: ) .... I rarely go bra-less now-a-days ... my girls need the support too much!

THIS is the reason I am enjoying my wife going bra-less at the moment. I know sooner or later gravity will finally win and the bra's will have to be used :(

Michigan

I love seeing my gf go out bra less. Hell i even try to get her to do it all the t ime. The turn on for me is seeing the faces of other guys when they see her hard nipples. Sometimes on weekends we even go out and flash strangers. The other day i got home from work and she said she was bad today and when i ask what she did she said she flashed a railroad work on her way home from work and that got me turned on instantly.

I dated a girl for a while who would go braless whenever I asked and it was awesome. One of my favorite things to do was take her out for a day of shopping and during the entire day I would brush against her and talk dirty to her in the stores but never let her reciprocate. It drove her nuts and by the time we got home she was always ready to rip my clothes off.

My man certainly isn't a fan of me taking my 38C girls out on the town braless, so I don't do it.

i do love seeing the wife bra-less in public. she does it sometimes to please me, sometimes just 'cause'. particularly like catching other guys sneaking a peek and telling her about it. the 'girls' are pretty good sized and they show off very well!

I love going bra-less. Something about the freedom really makes me feel good. I don't need much support to begin with (only a B cup) but i've got enough to tease and accidently slip out in the right blouse.

I only wish I could. My boyfriend loves it but I just have to say for all of the D ladies out there it hurts after a while.

I'm braless right now. I went out to the grocery store this morning and noticed a couple women looking at my chest. It doesn't matter if your tits are small, people will still look.

I'm braless right now. I went out to the grocery store this morning and noticed a couple women looking at my chest. It doesn't matter if your tits are small, people will still look.

oh i wish i was in the grocery store :D

I'd love to be looking at those braless tits right now...

I love going out for the night braless. Drives hubby nuts, and a few others who notice too! My nipples tend to stick out just a bit, if you've seen my pics.

Tifani

36Ds here and i sometimes go braless. and panty-less....depending on the occasion

Nice. To me, a woman who's very compact doesn't make much impact going braless, except for the prominent nipples. A larger-breasted woman going braless, though, is a huge turn-on, because I love to see them move beneath the fabric, unrestrained. Love to see the weight and curve. And of course, when I'm out with a large-breasted woman who's braless, I also encourage flashing/showing whenever possible.

My wife wouldn't do it, but I love to see a mature woman obviously not wearing a bra in public.

If she's got big boobs so much the better, because she's obviously enjoying the attention...

Back