Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of not-so-erotic photos of a not-so-common event in the land down under.... except in the Snowy Mountains.

Taken this morning at home.


attachment.php





attachment.php
 
Last edited:
G'day Vanessa and Richard ...how great to see you back.Just dropped into Lit...hoping...what a pleasure to find you here.Too bloody cold up there for me....but your pics warmed me up.I am so HAPPY....Doug xxoo
 
Have I told you how glad I am you two are back on Lit.....ha ha ha
 
I see you are still getting good use of your camera Vanessa, does the snow usually hang around for a while in your area?
Also, you look so perfectly fit, still working out on your rowing machine? Love the b/w shots.
 
So beautiful. You have such a magnificent body, and snow at your place? Hot and cold! :kiss

I love the blue tint contrasting with the black lingerie. Gorgeous! Great pic. :rose:

I didn't feel all that hot when the snow was about ... :) ... I liked your take on the photo, Mike .. many thanks.


That's a LOT hotter than the previous pic. ;)

Thanks John .. couldn't have been much colder!


Very sexy pic :rose:

Many thanks Kitty. :)


You do look great.
Plain and simple, fantastic.
Stockings are such a treat.

:cattail: .... They're nice to wear too .. so it's a good arrangement all round...


G'day Vanessa and Richard ...how great to see you back.Just dropped into Lit...hoping...what a pleasure to find you here.Too bloody cold up there for me....but your pics warmed me up.I am so HAPPY....Doug xxoo

Have I told you how glad I am you two are back on Lit.....ha ha ha

You have now Doug .. thank you ... and it is cold, but it's beautiful with the snow, and exciting to see all the changeable weather. We're really enjoying the change.


I see you are still getting good use of your camera Vanessa, does the snow usually hang around for a while in your area?
Also, you look so perfectly fit, still working out on your rowing machine? Love the b/w shots.

It never hangs around very long OB, which is a blessing really .. makes everything more difficult we've found!

Thanks very much for the great compliments, and yes I am still using the rowing machine, except when a niggling knee problem stops me ... grrr


housework can be such a drudgery... glad to see that you can unwind, stretch out and just be yourself... lovely shots btw... love those legs and where they lead to...

... there's always a better alternative I find ... :rolleyes:


brrrr.... that should help with the water table and drought problems...

.. yes indeed .. and does the ground so much good I've heard!


stunning! wnad waiting for the sun... waiting to see your moon and the rest of the package. great work in monochrome... makes the black outfit stand out much more... great shot!

Thanks Heath ... I noticed how much my untanned skin made it stand out too .. lol


The shadowing, the lingerie, your complexion - all just beautiful, especially with such a sexy lady. I think the sun is waiting for you!

That's a lovely comment, Zhutt ... and you know the sun has only just started peeking out now which is very welcome.


Breakfast is served! Yum!!:D

Many thanks DR!


You're stunning, hon. This picture is perfectly composed and..just.. wow. Lovely. :rose:

Thanks very much from both of us TD. :)

 
What a fantastic image! I have lots of sun here, y'all come see me. I'm out in the country on 20 acres so you can be nude as often and as long as you want to.

it's really lovely to see you two posting again. Richard, you know Vanessa is my favorite model
 
Great outfit, to have you walk into a room like that has to be one very arousing moment.
From center piece to center of attention always lovely and sexy, stay warm V.
R your ability to take these pics and not be over whelmed by passion is amazing.
 
attachment.php
Waiting for the sun .....

Oh Vanessa, if that's what you do when waiting for the sun, I hope it never comes. Before I moved South we had plenty of snow and it often stayed for two or three months. Can I cope with two or three months of pictures like that? Too right I can. The only thing missing is your lovely face.
 
attachment.php
Waiting for the sun .....

This is a very nice figure study photograph and is exceptionally well formatted. Your web presence over the years has demonstrated progressive improvements on both sides of the camera and you are a gifted model.

The previous two pictures of snow look wet and cold...that'll be back in my region of the world all to soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top