Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet wonderful LIT friends, ohhhh wooowww.
What a welcome back I m :eek::eek::eek: Here.
And thank you for all the wonderful posts, so smiling here, and euhmmm we'll. Let's say I will have sweet naughty time soon;)
I m sorry for the multi posts,,,, I normally do individual ones, but there where so many,,, :caning: me lol.

Also I have been here posting silly pics over 7 years, and I know loads got downloaded, so question, can you post your most favorite silly pic of me here…. would so love to see…. and also might give me some idea's for more silly pics ;)
Thank you :heart:

Night sweet ones, have a great and naughty evening, and thank YOU again. its sooo good to be back again.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• rsz_photo-278.jpg
    rsz_photo-278.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 589
  • rsz_2photo-276.jpg
    rsz_2photo-276.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 484
  • rsz_2photo-275.jpg
    rsz_2photo-275.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 464
  • photo-279.jpg
    photo-279.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 489
And thank you for all the wonderful posts, so smiling here, and euhmmm we'll. Let's say I will have sweet naughty time soon;)
I m sorry for the multi posts,,,, I normally do individual ones, but there where so many,,, :caning: me lol.

Also I have been here posting silly pics over 7 years, and I know loads got downloaded, so question, can you post your most favorite silly pic of me here…. would so love to see…. and also might give me some idea's for more silly pics ;)

Night sweet ones, have a great and naughty evening, and thank YOU again. its sooo good to be back again.

I will have a very naught evening thinking about moving that strand in the second picture. Very arty, erotic and beautiful! Sleep well my queen.

I m sorry for the multi posts,,,, I normally do individual ones, but there where so many,,, me lol.

Stay by the window and I'll take a pic that will be my favorite.:kiss:

You are so elegant.... just exquisite photos.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:[/QUOTE]

Where's the drooling or boner smiley? :heart: :heart:

Damn...you are as sexy as every......drool:kiss::rose::p

What a treat you are in the morning, great way to start the day with emmy pictures to um get up to ;) and the second pic deserves a special mention......sensational xxxx

Wow you look so sexy here and the one with the pearls? You look so delicious would love to have a taste!!

Good Morning Emmy, looked at the updates and as usual you give me a lot of inspiration ;) Your hubby is one lucky gent, being able to hold that lovely, sexy body next to me, well let's just say you wold have a hard time keeing my hands off of yo :D

Watch out! Even those glass snowmen might melt next to your hotness.

Gorgeous pics emmy, hope you have a great weekend. :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

(((((Emmy))))):kiss::rose:
just noticed your posting again so I stopped in to say Hi :)
never saved any of your Pics to busy:(

Oh, my, the silly picster here is all-business elsewhere. The screen and microphone here are demanding encore presentations or else.

pearls, heels and thigh highs, my word you are going to make me cum so hard, my fav ones are the ones with you in the kitchen, sexy as hell bent over the counter waiting for me to enter, oh yes, most definitely those ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back