degrading sexual acts?

MissCautious

Really Really Experienced
So after reading the thread about degrading comments it got me wondering what sort of degrading sexual acts people have been involved in?

Seems to me that degrading is in the eye of the beholder, no? For example, I've done what's called water sports or golden showers, yet never in a degrading mindset. It's always been remarkably intimate.

I've heard of people going to Nickelback concerts. Sounds about as degrading as it gets I think.

That's part of what makes me kinky, is finding love and intimacy in acts that other may find objectionable. Just to add on to what Mr. Yankee said, Sir and I both find watersports very, very intimate.

I'm pretty into submissive sex, and I like to be humiliated. My partner has made me have sex outside a couple of times. I like to be slapped, choked, called names and spanked. I like to have to beg to be allowed to come, and I like it when he makes me beg to stop coming. (He'll use a whip on me because I like it, but forced orgasms are his favorite form of torture. I can handle maybe four orgasms, but after the fifth or six it hurts and I'll have to use the safe word. But I like to beg and be denied before I use it.) Face-fucking. Crawling. Him coming on my face. I consider all of those things a little degrading and I love them all.

Seems to me that degrading is in the eye of the beholder, no? For example, I've done what's called water sports or golden showers, yet never in a degrading mindset. It's always been remarkably intimate.

Yes, very much in the eye of the beholder.
For me, the same act can feel degrading or not, depending on what is going. On in my head at the time.

I have been to Nickelback concerts, and dammit, I enjoyed them. I even got a slight crush on the drummer.
I am one sick, kinky, maso fucker!

^ This.

What one person finds humiliating, another might find rather sensual.

I probably should have realized that Nickelback could be a trigger for a lot of people. #neverforget

I agree with the other posters that it's really all about context and mindset and the dynamics of the individuals involved. Some acts will feel degrading to one but others will find them to be delightfully intimate. Others will find both to be true at the same time. Suppose during that Nickelback concert Sweetdaisymae enjoyed so much the drummer might have called her up on stage and peed on her in front of the dozens of people in attendance. She might have looked up at him and said, "This is how you remind me of what I really am." Would that be degrading? Who can judge?

Well, I can. And yes it would be.

I'll just say this, my reaction to the thread title was, "Yes. Please".

:D

I for one would not be happy if my playmate tried to get me to worship his feet, shoes, chaps or whatnot. Its just not something I'm OK with, on any level.

I for one would not be happy if my playmate tried to get me to worship his feet, shoes, chaps or whatnot. Its just not something I'm OK with, on any level.

See, this is the sort of thing that really works for us. I'm blushing just thinking of the places his feet have gone....

BUT that's just me, for someone with a foot/shoe/chaps etc. fetish it would likely feel good in different ways and for different reasons.

I would love to be forced into a spread-open position and subjected to hours of tease, denied and then forced orgasms, painplay and gloating commentary about it all.

As long as I didn't have to put a lot of strain on my back, of course.

I would love to be forced into a spread-open position and subjected to hours of tease, denied and then forced orgasms, painplay and gloating commentary about it all.

That last sentence almost killed me Stella.:D

I think I pulled something in my back once when I was tied spread-eagle and forced to orgasm. :eek: So I concur.

There's a bit of humiliation in there having to go to the doctor and explain it must have happened during a "workout." And some more admitting that, indeed, bad things can happen during the kinky fun times.

Hmmm, the mental image has its appeal, I am, if nothing else, an exhibitionist and from memory, the O2 arena holds around 10,000

Tbh, the only time I have done watersports, was very intimate, a moment of bonding and submitting to his ownership. It wasn't done to humiliate or belittle in any way.

Neither of us are much into humiliation. For me it's a bit of a trigger from a past abusive relationship.

Hmmm, the mental image has its appeal, I am, if nothing else, an exhibitionist and from memory, the O2 arena holds around 10,000

Tbh, the only time I have done watersports, was very intimate, a moment of bonding and submitting to his ownership. It wasn't done to humiliate or belittle in any way.

Neither of us are much into humiliation. For me it's a bit of a trigger from a past abusive relationship.

I echo that sentiment, Daisy. I'm a masochist but not an emotional masochist, and I won't engage with anyone who wants that kind of play.

I suppose the problem is humiliation, like a lot of these things, is subjective.
For me, it's all linked to emotion...I can be triggered by the most innocuous things, which makes navigating the minefield a tad difficult, for both of us.

I echo that sentiment, Daisy. I'm a masochist but not an emotional masochist, and I won't engage with anyone who wants that kind of play.

I suppose the problem is humiliation, like a lot of these things, is subjective.
For me, it's all linked to emotion...I can be triggered by the most innocuous things, which makes navigating the minefield a tad difficult, for both of us.

I realise my ex, although nilla, was an emotional sadist, with me, eager to please, naive, completely ill equipped to deal with the massive amounts of emotional damage he caused. That stuff takes a whole lot longer to heal than a few bruises and welts.

Sorry to have side tracked the post xxx

Back