Do they know???

uncle easy

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 15, 2005
Posts
425
Do any of your everyday friends know that you are interested and or practice bdsm lifestyle?
 
Yeah.

If you're on tumbr, odds are you know all of your friend's kinks lol.
 
Good friends know; acquaintances and business colleagues... not so much.
 
I only told a couple of close classmates back when I was in school, mostly because they were interested in my erotica and proofread for me.

Since starting my career, I've told no one. None of my current friends that I see on a regular basis know.
 
no one knows and none of them would even guess.
I've got too much of an innocent face, for them to even consider tht i do it.
 
We've dropped too many less than subtle hints for friends not to know. I find it interesting that most of the reactions really aren't that shocked at all.
 
I think a lot of people expect me to be a pervert..... but they know no details and have no proof.

:D
 
A select few may suspect something, but no proof has been given. I don't openly discuss these things, but I have alluded to somethings while drunk. Which happens often...
 
I do not think of our friends know, we keep that side pretty guarded. I do wonder if at the munches we attend if I will recognize someone.
 
I do not think of our friends know, we keep that side pretty guarded. I do wonder if at the munches we attend if I will recognize someone.

It would indeed be awkward to meet your dentist, other parents from the school board or maybe the nice little old lady that you meet every day walking her dog.
 
Some of my very close friends know that I'm submissive, and I'm sure some of my other close friends suspect. None of my biological family (except my sister), not-so-close friends, or acquaintances know. A few professors either know or strongly suspect as well, since I've turned in academic research projects on the BDSM community.

My last relationship was polyamorous, though, and nearly everyone I interacted with on a regular basis knew about that.
 
Back
Top