I Love It When....

has happened to me before. i used to tease my ex by playing with myself but not letting him touch himself until he was moaning and straining against his boxers... but then of course id help him out....

i also love....
when a man strokes his cock for me....

Any time for you. ;)

I love it when....

I wake up at night spooning my wife and my dick is hard and her pussy is wet.

I love it when...

i havent touched myself for days and have an earth shattering orgasm.... worth the wait.

:kiss: beLL~

I know I am going to sleep with a new guy, the anticipation, the nervousness, and the thoughts of how good he might be, making my panties moist.

Pinky invites me to meet her in a hotel room by an airport in a strange city for both of us, sucks me first in the airport terminal, and then stands by the hotel room plate glass window to let everyone watch me fuck her in the ass..

I fucking love that.....

Please dont throw rocks at me...

I love it when guys spend money on me, buying me presents....

Pinky invites me to meet her in a hotel room by an airport in a strange city for both of us, sucks me first in the airport terminal, and then stands by the hotel room plate glass window to let everyone watch me fuck her in the ass..

I fucking love that.....
I bet you would love that.

I go down on her.. A woman juices are an aphrodesiac to me!

I love it when the guy that just came inside me goes down on me.

I love this too.. Only had the chance to do it once, but I was amazed that the mixture of my cum and her cum worked like an aphrodesiac.. I found my cock getting rock hard anxious to fuck her again.. It didnt take long and she had a shudderig orgasm, then we fucked missionary for about 30 minutes..

Spankbank, after looking at the pic in your profile, it would be soo erotic to do this with you..

I love this too.. Only had the chance to do it once, but I was amazed that the mixture of my cum and her cum worked like an aphrodesiac.. I found my cock getting rock hard anxious to fuck her again.. It didnt take long and she had a shudderig orgasm, then we fucked missionary for about 30 minutes..

Spankbank, after looking at the pic in your profile, it would be soo erotic to do this with you..
I love it when guys are honest an let you know what they are thinking.

I love it when guys don't let me come down after an orgasm, keep the intensity by using all they have at their disposal.

I love it when

the guy gets speechless the first time he sees me naked.

I love it when I make a guys cum, empowers me with the thought I have all the power.

I love it when I make a guys cum, empowers me with the thought I have all the power.

I Iove it when a woman says she wants to be in contro.

I love it when a woman controls when I cum and empowering them to take all the control over me..

I love it when!...

After I have sex, I share a cigarette with the girl I'm with.

I love it when

I get tied up and fucked so hard I squirt all over the place. Then the guy cums all over my face and tits.

I love it when...

The girl I was with the previous day walks towards me in the hallway, kisses me, and tells me, however loud she may be, that I was the best she had in her life. x]

I love it when I have no date, kind of bored, then fuck buddy calls and ask me to come see him. YEA!!!!!!!

Mind giving me your number? I could certainly make it worth your while. Even if only by phone.

I'm sure I could afford a plane ticket for a client as "spankable" as you.

Mind giving me your number? I could certainly make it worth your while. Even if only by phone.

I'm sure I could afford a plane ticket for a client as "spankable" as you.
I love it when guys make such sweet offers as this one...:)

I Love it whwn....

i realize i have total power over a man.... able to make him horny anytime i like.

Back