Needing more then groceries

He smiled down at her "oh I think your about to learn A LOT about how an older man is" he gave her a wry smile handing her the beer. Seeing the way she spread her legs he looked back up at her, his eyes locking onto hers " from the looks of your little white panties I don't have to worry about anything happening before you get wet" with that he leaned forward and pressed the flat part of his plan against the wet spot. The barrier had been broken they had finally touched
He rubbed back and forth gently on the spot, feeling the heat come off of her
"What do I like? Well I tell you what I don't like...I don't like filling my shower drain with cum when I have a much better option for it. He leaned in and gently kissed her knee as it was bent and up in the air close to him. A gentle soft kiss but he could see the goosebumps form on her thigh when he did
 
Not exactly expecting his hand between her legs it caught her off guard and she moaned softly. She did not resist and to be honest relished the touch. It had been months since she had had anyone else's hand on her there.

She looked at him biting her lips fighting the urge to buck her hips up into his hand. Then he kissed her inner thigh. She shuddered as her body felt electrified. This was so wrong, so bad, she was 18 and he was married and old enough to be her daddy.

"Oh yes" she heard pass her lips as her legs opened with her eyes. "Your lips are so soft" she whispered as she felt herself melting. There was no going back or stopping. She wanted this married older man.

She reached her hands down and cupped his face and smiled, "Don't stop" she breathed softly and pulled his face down towards her panties. She held his gaze and asked "did you imagine tasting me?" She nearly kicked over the beers as she put her foot on the coffee table and ran her hands over his head.

She laid her head back on the arm of the couch and for a moment remembered it was his fat wife's couch but his unshaven cheek against her inner thigh and his hot steamy mouth moving closer and closer. She grabbed the cushions of the couch and raised her hips as an offering to him,

"Please" she sighed "please."
 
He heard her ask please and saw her legs open, her hands guiding his head down. He shifted in his seat and put his face to her no soaking wet panties, inhaling deeply the smell of her fresh young pussy, he began to put his open mouth over the cotton fabric sucking on it licking her through it, he heard her moans as he began, he knew it was just a tease with her panties still on but he wanted to really build her up, he kept it up as she moaned then he stopped and looked up at her thru her spread legs
" if you really want me to do a good job these panties have to go" he told her.
His mind raced as she went to take them off, was she going to shaved of trimmed or did the young redhead have it natural.
 
It was as she imagined a man being slow and wonderful. His tongue firm and flat, not like an animal licking at food but a man giving the kiss of pleasure. She was melting as he stopped. She looked down desperately as he grinned.

He sat up as she raised her legs in an dancer like move and pulled her panties up and over her toes. She then brought her legs down and opened the reddest lips he could have imagined against her pale white skin. The only hair was a small patch of bright orange naturally on her mound.

"Please don't stop" she said softly, almost begging to feel his mouth on her tender flesh. Her lips were blooming into ripe red petals wet with her juices like dew. "It felt so good, please" she sighs as she reached for you. "Please kiss me again and I will happily return the favor" her eyes sparkled as he knew she would take his cock lovingly in her sweet young mouth and let him put his seed somewhere memorable.

"Please" she exhaled again as her hands fell to her white inner thighs and then passed over her rippled flesh pulsating with desire as her pink fingernails pressed along her folds. "Isn't this what you wanted when you invited me over? Isn't this what you wanted in the shower?" she purred as her hands hand moved to her breasts and pinched her nipples now hard and aching for more...
 
He leaned back into her waiting crotch he kissed one inner thigh then the other, teasing her as she begged for more. Then his younger found the mark, it pushed between her swollen lips as he began to tongue fuck her young pussy, speeding up till he could feel her getting close then slowing down, over and over he did this keeping her on the edge. Twice she tried to help herself over, but both times he took firm hold of her wrist and brought it away. When her mans and begging was enough he let his fingers replace his tongue and moved his mouth over her clit, flickering the tip of his tongue rapidly over it knowing she was destined for extacy now
 
"Oh Fuck!" she thought as his mouth pressed against her. His tongue seemed to be everywhere and wonderful as she could not contain herself. Her body reacted with jerks and grinds, cries and moans which echoed through the room.

"Yes Joseph right there!" she instructed/begged on several occasions only for him to move away just as she neared the crest of the wave. This only made her hotter and wetter and wanting more.

The patient lover she had dreamed of was putting her into agony, seemingly unwilling to let her cum. Her body was on fire and as she became more interested in how long he would wait before wanting pleasure of his own.

"Oh yes!" she hissed through clenched teeth as his fingers opened her and his mouth moved to her aching stiff clit. "Oh fuck yes! Right there! Yes!" she panted and howled, clawed and grabbed. Her slender hips rocked in unison as she savored the weight of him pressing into her. His hunger grew as did hers.

As the teasing became too much she reached down and lifted his face covered in her young nectar and said "may I return the favor?" as her eyes moved to his rock hard cock. "I know you want to see that monster in my mouth don't you?" her words were filthy and direct as she felt primal, like an animal in heat. "Let me taste you" she said and began to move.
 
" I want to see it in ALL of you," he told her "but yes I have spent 'shower time' thinking of your pretty lips wrapped around it" he told her
He stood up from the couch, holding his hand out to help her up. She took it and stood up next to him, she went to drop to her knees and start but he had put his arms Aron's her and stopped that.
" I do want you to, so very badly, but first I want to taste those pouty lips" with that he pulled her tight to him and kissed her deeply, his tongue finding hers, and dancing with it. As they kissed his hands explored her body and found her breasts. So firm and pert in his hands. He played with her nipples, not fumbling and groping, but expertly running the hard nips between his fingers, pinching down on them applying just the right amount of pressure to them, holding it for exactly the right amount of time, and then releasing it. He could hear her moan into thief kiss as he did this.
 
His kiss was warm wet and wonderful as the taste of herself filled her with lust. She suckled his tongue as his hands fondled her like a china doll. She could not help but slide her hand down and half way around his incredibly thick cock. A momentary nervous shudder tan through her as she thought about him mounting her roughly, but it was soon dispelled as his touch was softer than any man had ever touched her, while still driving home the desire she was squeezing in her hand.

"ahhh" she sighed as he pinched her nipple breathing out ecstasy of desire.

She put her hand on his chest and with the other still around his cock she asked "how do you want it? I want to give you the fantasies you have only dreamed of, sensations you will recall in the shower for years to come" she said as if playing a part in a porno. "I will submit or dominate, I will lay down or kneel or let you tie me in any position you wish" she laid it on thick as her young body was buzzed with beer and lust. "Tell me the things a man thinks about after years of sex and fantasies and life" she asked wanting to know more than the quickee in the dressing room at the mall.
 
Oh we will do all of that and as much more as you want! He put his hand on her shoulder and gently pushed down, but not forcefully just to let her know what he wanted, what he NEEDED from her,
"Oh how I have dreamed of your pretty lips around me" he said as she got into position
 
Kaira was not new to blow jobs but had limited experience with a variety of cocks. As she slowly went down to her knees she felt like a performer. Her hand felt him as she looked up into his eyes.

"When was the last time a woman did this for you?" she asked as her knee found the floor.

She was the perfect size as her looked directly into the log as her hands slowly pulled and pushed. It looked enormous, too big for her. Her ex was around the same length but her fingers easily went around him. She could take over half of his full cock into her mouth. She was hoping to get the head of this beast. She leaned forward and kissed the head where pre cum was already starting and her mouth filled with his taste. She loved the taste of cum and sucking cock. It made her feel dirty and her ex loved it so much she got off on it too.

She looked up as she pressed her pursed lips against the head and after a moment of pressure slid her tongue out around the head and let it slide into her mouth. Her friend once referred to a big guy as a "jaw breaker" and now she understood. She tried to keep her teeth out of the way but he was so big and now his hands were stroking her head. She knew he would be fucking her mouth soon.

She pulled back and slid her mouth down the side of his shaft until her nose was tickled by his hair then back up and down the other side. She licked the flesh and made it wet before returning the attempt a second penetration. She took a deep breath and opened wide as her thin lips latched onto it and she moved forward over it. She managed to get almost a third of it before she had to relent. She sucked and worked with her hands as he moaned and watched her. She took an occasional peak up at him as her hair began to fall into her face with her now steady bobbing on his head.

After a few minutes she pulled back away from him and looked up as her hands continued.

"Does it feel good? You are so big I just..." she felt silly, like she was inexperienced and needed instruction. In her mind she thought "could you explain how I am supposed to take this massive thing in my mouth?" but did not want to appear immature.

She remembered a porno her ex showed her how the girl played with it against her cheek and between her tits. She rubbed it against her cheek looking up at him, this older married man. She wanted to make him cum, and feel like she had but it was so big.
 
Joe moaned loudly as she first licked him and attempted to take him in her mouth. So many fantasies coming true for him, he just shuddered and enjoyed the moment.
After trying she backed of but still worked him with her hands, it felt so good as she used her tongue on the sides of his thick shaft.when she looked up at him and asked if it if felt and how his size was more then she could...
"Oh it feels even better then I had imagined, mmmmm you are doing great, it's ok I know how thick it is but I love what your doing." He reassured her.
As she tried agian, this time getting more in her mouth, he felt a familiar stirring letting him know the time was coming, he relaxed wanting to savor every moment of it. When she took it out and rubbed it on her cheeks it was so wonderful to see her face against it, then she put it between her pert breasts, Joe moaned.
"Mm mm yes" he encouraged her " push them together around it" he told her
She did as he he wished, not huge sit enough to cover his thick shaft as he began to slide it up and down between them
"Oh god yes that's amazing" he told her, his cock oozing enough pre cum to use as a lube, she would lick the fat head as it came up, Jie moaned loudly knowing he wouldn't last much longer
"Oh that's so good you are doing great, oh yes" then he looked down at her " is this where you want the FIRST one?" He asked letting her know both he was close to cumming and that there would be more to follow
 
Pleasantly surprised by his announcement she smiled and brought his cock back to her mouth. She moaned in anticipation as she did not try to take much more than she could easily manage. She knew he was close and now it was about making it good.

She squeezed his cock as she rubbed it and sucked and swirled her tongue tasting him. She bobbed her lips to the tip of his cock and then let him push it back into her wet hungry lips. She sucked and moaned as her hands ran up and down his legs.

She took his cock back in her hands and looked up at him. "I want it all on my mouth" knowing that had been the magic phrase for every guy she ever sucked off. She barely got him back into her mouth before his first rope was ejected from his thick cock. His stiffened and grunted as she sucked every drop before relenting and with her next draw back another bigger blast of rich creamy cum filled her mouth. Her head spun with excitement as she kept thinking "his wife sits here and he will think of me on my knees sucking his cum out of his big cock." again and again he jerked and grunted and watched as she kept her lips locked on his head and swallowed every drop. It clearly had been a while as she had never had a man cum so much. "Or maybe that is just how older men are" she thought as he finally finished and pulled out of her mouth. She stayed kneeling as he collapsed onto his recliner. She looked at his cock, still semi hard and wet with her saliva as she tasted him.

"As good as you fantasized?" she asked seeing the satisfied dazed look on his face. She got to her feet and let him look at her. She felt so sexy and turned on, willing to do anything and hopeful he would live up to a second go.

Kaira reached over and took her beer and had a long drink. Then sat on the couch looking at him.
 
He smiled at her as she asked about his fantasy of her sucking him
" as good? No..... It was so much better! " He told her with a smile.
His eyes traveled her naked body as she sat there, he loved her naked body and his gaze told her so, he focused on her thighs, and she noticed, taking the hint she spread them wide giving him a good view. His cock hadn't gone soft since she arrived, but after giving her such a load, it had calmed down a bit, while still staying 'chubbed up' it was only about 2/3, that was until she spread her legs and gave him such a view, she could see it growing back to full size.
She reached down and ran a finger over her swollen lips, that did it!
He stood up and held his hand out to her to help her off the couch
"I think it's time to go to the bedroom!" He announced
 
Kaira smiled but feeling dirty said "I kind of like it here, where she sits all day." She felt so hot saying it but knew it was so wrong. Maybe that was why she was so excited by it. "Wouldn't you like to sit there and remember my tight wet young pussy around that massive cock" she said slowly letting her finger circle her aching wet lips. "As she complains about something or yells at you for something else?" she smiled the cutest smile he ever saw and by the activity in his cock she knew she was on the right path. "Or maybe the kitchen? Dining room table? I want to give you memories that will last into your retirement." she accentuated retirement by sliding her finger into her sweet red lips. "When will you have an eighteen year old again?" she asked eyeing his now fully erect cock and savoring and nervously anticipating it. "We can go to the bed but I will have to go home in an hour or so," her tone was more a warning than a threat. She looked him in the eye and asked "what is the hottest thing we can do?"
 
"Oh I'm gonna remember this night all right!"he reassured her, "have to in an hour huh? Why don't you text them and say your spending the night at a friends house, I want that hot body for as long as I can have it!"
He moved over and sat next to her on the couch "I want to fuck you here, on the table in the kith en AND in the bedroom, all of them" he leaned in and kissed her, softly at first bot more passionately as their lust grew
"Let's start here, I want you to be able to adjust to my girth before I give you a fucking I want you to remember till YOU retire" he said with a smile
Leanin back on the couch, his cock pointing skyward " come over here, straddle me and lower yourself down on it, this way you can take it at your own pace" he said to her. Yes he ousted for her that was obvious, but it was the care and concern he showed that also had her turned on. In no rush and worried about her pleasure as well
 
Kaira looked at the older man and then at his staff pointing up like a teen ready for his first girlfriend. She reached over and stroked it playing sheepish and tentative. Then she released it and spit into her hand and began working it again.

"You are so big I am going to need plenty of lube. Luckily that job is nearly done/" she said reaching her other hand to her own crotch and rubbing her clit.

"How many women have you been with?" she asked as she released his cock and rolled on top of him. She straddled his hips with her knees pressed into the cushions where his wife would lay. Her lips were pressed against his shaft under her. She moved forward and back letting her juices coat the log under her. She cupped his face in her hands and looked into his eyes. She leaned her chest forward and let him suck her breast in. She sighed feeling his suck and lick her hard nipple. She the moved giving him the other.

"OH baby that feels good" she sighed before leaning back with his saliva glistening on her breasts in the awkward light of his living room. She returned to sliding forward and back over the thick hard meat laying under her.

"How long could I tease you like this? Would you eventually force me? Is there any going back now?" she asked seeing the building need in his eyes. "If I got up to leave right now would you let me? Or would you fuck me against my will knowing I am legal and have already swallowed one orgasm?" she asked. Her words were like a fine mist of gasoline on his open flame as her juices now coated his cock and more.

"Tell me about your previous partners and if you would let me go and I will decide what to do" she said with a wicked grin.
 
I was a stud back in college and had more then a few sorority girls, but you wife has been the only partner for 15 years, he answered her question
As she asked about her right to leave,he looked at her sternly and took his hands off her body
" I'm not going to rape you if that's the question or a fantasy of yours" he said sharply " if you want To go then put your clothes on, I not wanting to play little girl games, yes I want you so VERY BADLY, and I want nothing more to fuck you over and over, so don't be tease" looking her fighting the eyes " if you want to go then get dressed, if you want to fuck the in ready" he told her point blank
 
Kaira smiled at his serious tone.

"What if I told you I want you to show me how much you want me?" she said with a breathlessness. "I love feeling how much a man wants me physically" she said looking him right in the eye. "Not rape, but need, want..." she sighed feeling him under her. "lust for me."

"Fucking you while you sit and watch is not what I am after" she said pushing herself up to her feet. "I may have misread you Joseph, I thought you would really want me." She stepped back and looked sadly down on him. "Maybe I should go?" she said looking around as if for her clothes.
 
Grabbing her from behind, his hard shaft pressed between the cheeks of her percent ass as he wrapped his arms tightly around his body telling her how much he wanted her to stay
Kissing the back of neck then whispering in her ear I'm gonna fuck toy Kiara, I wanted to give you the chance to adjust to my seeing you struggled with it when you sucked it, but now I know you just need to be taken" I stop whispering and nibble at your earlobe, feeling your nipplea harden in my hand and the goosebumps that form on your body tells me my dirty talk is working "now little girl you are going to that couch and put one knee on the couch The other leg standing and spread wide giving me access to you and I'm gonna fuck that tight pussy with this big cock
 
Joe's quickness surprised her as he held her instantly against his. It sent a thrill through her, this was what she lived for. She teased her ex mercilessly until he would get the opportunity and just have to have her, only find she was soaking wet and wanted it more.

His hands were hot and strong but gentle too as she felt his thickness against her ass. She was silent as he breathed into her ear the dirty words. She wanted to make him crazed with desire and she was feeling comfortable that she had achieved this. His tone was mature and she reacted like a school girl to the principle.

"Yes sir" she exhaled as he instructed her how to position herself. She resisted the urge to grind her ass against his cock. His arms released her and she moved without looking at him to the couch as he had told her. She bend at the hips feeling his eyes on her tight ass. She put her arms out straight and could almost smell his wife's perfume as her small thin hands found the couch back. She brought her left knee up to the couch and moved her right leg wider. She lifted her head, throwing her curly long auburn hair back down her naked toned back. She arched her spine and waited. She somehow kept herself from trembling as the thought of this man's thick cock slamming into her made her anxious. She wanted it, but knew it was something she had not done.

She looked at the wall behind the couch and noticed family photos and noticed a wedding picture. Joseph had married a thin and pretty woman who looked surprisingly similar to Kaira.

"Do I remind you of her? Your wife, when you were younger?" she asked wanting to push him as far as possible into wild lust.
 
He was on fire with his lust for her now. It had been a long time since he had 'chased a woman, and he had been surprised when she had shown up. I sure of how to play things he had been cautious, perhaps to much so. Her almost leaving had awakened a long dormant aggressive side in him ' if the little girl wants to be taken, not gentle and caring, but hard and lustfull, then that's what she was gonna get' he thought.
After she was in position he got behind her, she was talking asking something about his past....time for talk was over he thought, grabbing his thick shaft at the base he put it right up against her slit. Feeling how how and wet she was, he started to push into her, He got the big head in, then moving his hands to her hips, grabbing a tight hold of them he pushed forward, he could feel her tight pussy gripping him, he moaned loudly but his cock did not stop its advance going deeper into her
 
The silence followed by the sensation of something the size of a small fist pressed into her brought a wave of heat through Kaira. She tried to relax knowing there would be no stopping him now. She had driven him to the brink and...

"Oohhhhh gawwwdd" she howled as she felt herself open for him. He was enormous and hard that anything she had felt. His hands were hot on her hips as he took hold of her. "Joseph Mary and Jesus!" she gasped as she breathed quickly trying to accept the searing sensations shooting through her body as she felt him push and pull her hips onto his shaft. Her only saving grace was how horny she was and how much she wanted it.

She arched her back and threw her hair back as her fingernails nearly ripped into the couch.

"Leave my mark" she thought to herself as the idea of his wife laying here in a few days flashed through her head. Then it was all red as he moved deeper still into her. Her moans became wails as she felt herself tightening around him.

"Easy, easy" she whimpered as he quickened his pace and was pushing her nearly to orgasm in the first few minutes. Then she realized he would cum inside her and she was not protected.

"Not inside me" she gasped wanting nothing but to feel him pulse with his orgasm so deep, but she couldn't risk it.
 
You had your chance for easy, and was going to leave when I gave it to you, he told her, his thick cock now buried all the way in her unbelievably tight teen pussy
He kept his strokes long at and a good pace, holding back the urge to just thrust and pound her the way he wanted, he also wanted it to last.. The angle was perfect, her shapely leg out to the side, her slender body in front of him, her autumn hair in such contrast to her pale skin, the smell of her perfume and sex intoxicating his lust. He wished he could see her face as he fucked her, and watch her breasts jiggle, but he had no plans on finishing soon, that would come with time
 
The steady pace and unbelievably nasty nature of this made Kaira able to adjust to this man size cock. She had gone from disbelief to acceptance to wanting more as she began to rock back into his thrusts. She had expected him to cum quickly, like most guys. But this was different and she wondered if this is what all older men are like,
Her ass began to feel his hips as she moved back as he thrust into her. So fucking deep and wide, like nothing she had imagined. He was pushing her places physically and mentally she had never been. She wanted more.
Her grunts invigorated him as she strained to feel their bodies pound against each other. She wanted to say "harder" but was nervous. She did not want to come across as some teen slut but there she was, bent over her neighbors couch taking a married man and wanting more.
"Oh God Harder!" she finally gasped as she straightened her arms and pushed herself back bracing for him. His weight and hands tightening on her hips sent her higher. His grunt as he used her on his cock pushed her over the edge. Her entire body stiffened then trembled before releasing a wave of pleasure through her like nothing before.
"OH fuck yes just like that" she gasped "don't stop" she begged. "I am cumming so..." her words were cut off as she seized around his cock and felt every ridge and vein as he continued, like a machine pumping in and out. Her groan was more of a scream as she collapsed onto the couch shaking with orgasm. She had slipped from his hands and awkwardly fallen onto the couch as her body shook and jerked with convulsions.
She rolled over and looked up at him watching her. She gasped " I am sorry." She spread her legs and watched him lower himself on top of her. She looked into his eyes as lust and desire raged. He slid back into her effortlessly causing her eyes to roll back in her head and close. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he breathed and grunted into her ear. All she could feel was his cock throbbing so thick inside her as he gripped her shoulders and pumped himself into her.
 
He was fucker her good and loving every second of it, from her moans and pants she was too. When she gasped out to fuck her harder he was more than happy to grant her wish. When he started to really thrust into her he moaned and began to to quiver, then she tried to announce her orgasm but words apearany left her. He watched with a smile as she fell forward onto the couch and shook with pleasure
"Not used to cumming so hard" Joe said with a smile
She stammered an apology that was unnecessary as he was pleased with himself for knowing he still 'had it' when it came to giving a girl pleasure.
She rolled over and spread her legs wide, her pussy glistening from her orgasm, he got on top of her, he slid into her much easier this time
His face by her ear he whispered to her "I hope you liked that because it won't be the last time you cum , God you feel so good, mmmm yes that's it take all this big cock"
He fort her arms around him and he moved his face to kiss her passionately, he began to feel a familiar stirring in his balls and knew he didn't have to long.
Joe whispered to her agian " what do you want, do you want to feel me pulse inside you and take all I have to give you?"
She stammered about no and how they shouldn't and other things that made sense, but his lust was great and he wanted hers to be as well
" that all makes sense my dear" he said as he kept fucking her " but now let your lust go and tell me what you truly want!" His hot breath on her ear moving agian so he was staring into her eyes as he waited for her answer
 
Back
Top