On A Scale Of 1-10, How Horny Are You? Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been away from Lit for a while and just spent about 30 minutes on the BDSM Control thread. Bad idea. I think I could take on the 5th Brigade right now.

Been away from Lit for a while and just spent about 30 minutes on the BDSM Control thread. Bad idea. I think I could take on the 5th Brigade right now.

Damn.... on the one hand that's impressive as hell and on the other it's slightly intimidating ...;):cattail:

So good to see you back Kitty after your time away...or maybe lurking! It would be fun to see you take on a mass of men.....or even one or two. How did your evening end up?

*Quickly looks into signing up for the 5th brigade*

Damn.... on the one hand that's impressive as hell and on the other it's slightly intimidating ...;):cattail:

Well, if it helps, I don't think I could do ALL of them. After all, the night is only so long.

So good to see you back Kitty after your time away...or maybe lurking! It would be fun to see you take on a mass of men.....or even one or two. How did your evening end up?

Thank you, Joe. It's so good to hear from you. And, it would be fun to try. :) Alas, my night ended up as it always does, watching The Crown and going to sleep. :( I hope you are faring better.

I'm with you Kitty :devil:

And welcome back you sexy thing :rose::rose:

Awwww, I missed you. I hope you're doing well, love. :rose:

*Quickly looks into signing up for the 5th brigade*

I love your sense of humor. Nice to *see* you again. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back