woman on woman strap on

It's also fun to see a traditionally dominant woman lose the match and get plowed.
Hehe.

Let's think about this for a moment. Working her hips and thighs till they burn, in order to move a piece of plastic in and out of another woman does not especially result in orgasm for the first woman. On the other hand, it just might result in orgasm for the "loser."

How horrible for her! ;)

Any Domme who gives up her own pleasure in order to conform to a dudely standard of "female dominance" is not a dominant at all, she's a service top. And anyone who thinks "getting plowed" is for losers, is not a lesbian.
 
Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I think this site is marketed more for straight men.
Actually... this site is marketed for anyone who likes porn. Many people who like porn are not men, and not straight.

And this particular forum? It says GLBT at the top. That kinda stands for "not straight men," yanno? :D
But I am curious if someone like you watched one - see ultimatesurrender.com - would it arouse you at all? This I really want to know, especially since I love to write f/f stuff in my stories and want to know if you like the concept, or if really it's just for men.

For what it's worth also, the person doing the driving seems to always get the "loser" to service her orally until a semi-plausible climax at the end.

My point remains the same though about this: I can see one lady who I always see behind the strap on in other porn suddenly losing a match and being dominated, and it gets me aroused to watch. That doesn't work for you at all?
Sure, I've even written it myself- but I don't even think about it in the same the way men do. As I pointed out, men tend to parse penetration as domination, and oral as service. They think so SO MUCH that they've gotten many women believing it too. I'm not saying these scenes are false, but they do get irritating because its like... Fuck, I don't know. It's like I'm a cat that lives in a world full of dogs. Who are absolutely positive that dogs rule the world and Alpo is the perfect food. Because dogs told them so. And who expect me to bark like a proper dog.

Every time I see a film where that's going on, I KNOW that I'm watching cats who are barking like dogs.
 
Back
Top