The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Last weekend! What a thrill ride it was, too! :)

How did you like it?

I thought it was fun. I enjoyed the story and the villain was great. There was one part I could see coming from a mile away though. Won't talk too much about it on here though. Naoko, anna, and Shea have yet to go on their virtual date to see it. :D:eek:

I thought it was fun. At least the story was fun and the villain was great. There was one part I could see coming from a mile away though. Won't talk too much about it on here though. Naoko, anna, and Shea have yet to go on their virtual date to see it. :D:eek:

I think I know the part you mean. ;)

I am a confirmed Cumberbitch, now, though. Ohhhhh, that voice! :catroar:

<shiver> :eek:

(I downloaded the ring tone from season 2, as well.)

Haha, nice. I think I saw the last episode of season 2 of that show. Interesting modern twist.

"No ship should go down without her captain." (extra pronunciation on the H and A.) :D

Got caught in a nasty storm. Sat on the deck at Joey Walnuts, preparing to write when we heard a terrible roar. We looked to the left and it was sunshine, but when we looked to the right, there was a black wall of water coming at us. in the time it took to snatch up my computer and accessories, the wind came at at us, filled with more rain that you can imagine. The poor cat was too confused and scared to follow us inside. I ran out to rescue her and she hissed at me. Once I got her inside, though, she actually tolerated my toweling her off. Poor kitty.

There are reports of tornado damage in the area. We survived it, but--as tornadoes are wont to do--there are trailer parks that were hit. Hell of a day.

I wanted to go home to check my home and family, but there was soon a flash flood that kept me at Joey's for several hours. I was able to get a call through and find my family was fine.

Haha, nice. I think I saw the last episode of season 2 of that show. Interesting modern twist.

"No ship should go down without her captain." (extra pronunciation on the H and A.) :D

There's some interesting twists for sure...I like the cell phone stuff.

Got caught in a nasty storm. Sat on the deck at Joey Walnuts, preparing to write when we heard a terrible roar. We looked to the left and it was sunshine, but when we looked to the right, there was a black wall of water coming at us. in the time it took to snatch up my computer and accessories, the wind came at at us, filled with more rain that you can imagine. The poor cat was too confused and scared to follow us inside. I ran out to rescue her and she hissed at me. Once I got her inside, though, she actually tolerated my toweling her off. Poor kitty.

There are reports of tornado damage in the area. We survived it, but--as tornadoes are wont to do--there are trailer parks that were hit. Hell of a day.

I wanted to go home to check my home and family, but there was soon a flash flood that kept me at Joey's for several hours. I was able to get a call through and find my family was fine.

:eek:

Glad you're okay, Molly. :rose:

It's been a long day. G'night, Naked People. Sleep well.

Evening, naked people.

Rolf, get me a drink. Anything, just as long as it's not fruity. Cider, beer, hard liquor, whatever.

Spent all day traipsing through caves chasing a six-year-old. Coming after my blood infection, that probably wasn't a good idea. Halfway through, my T-shirt was soaked and I was getting spots in my vision. Stupid male pride made me keep going when I should have been resting, mainly because my dutiful daughter, who likes to announce to people that she's a daddy's girl, was constantly telling people that her daddy was Superman (I was wearing the appropriate T-shirt, too).

Superman doesn't get tired walking through caves . . . .

God, I wish the Naked Party hot tub was real. :p

Molly, glad to hear you are safe and sound and the rest of the family is fine.

Willie, you are the second person I know who took their kid to a cave today. Rolf, get the man a Red Hook ESB. It sounds like your daughter had a blast.

Yes, we all wish the hot tub was real.

Molly, glad to hear you are safe and sound and the rest of the family is fine.

Willie, you are the second person I know who took their kid to a cave today. Rolf, get the man a Red Hook ESB. It sounds like your daughter had a blast.

Yes, we all wish the hot tub was real.

Oh, Little One definitely had fun. She was more captivated by the water pools than anything else in the caves. But her favorite was the zip-line. We only got to go twice, but she -- well, all three of us -- had a blast.

Red Hook will work. Hey, didn't we have masseuses here at some point? :devil:

1. Yes there is an English F1 race; it's at Silverstone
I love Silverstone.

I'm alright. It's cold wet and rainy here, so I'm staying indoors and taking it easy today. Train ride? Oh do tell. :)
Was it pissing down rain for you, too? Thank goodness we had all our errands done by the time it started. Of course, it temporarily knocked out our reception of the game. :(

I think I know the part you mean. ;)

I am a confirmed Cumberbitch, now, though. Ohhhhh, that voice! :catroar:
Oh, yes please!! And that's only based on the commercials!

Lots of virtual hugs coming your way, Molly!

God, I wish the Naked Party hot tub was real. :p
I hear you on that one, willie. I'm claustrophobic, so there's no way I'd be in the caves, but at least the little one had a great time. Still, a hot tub? Hell yes!

Good grief. That photo project I'm working on for the wedding? I just printed over 150 pictures, and I'll be lucky to use 1/3 of them!

I hear you on that one, willie. I'm claustrophobic, so there's no way I'd be in the caves, but at least the little one had a great time. Still, a hot tub? Hell yes!

Good grief. That photo project I'm working on for the wedding? I just printed over 150 pictures, and I'll be lucky to use 1/3 of them!

Most of the time, the caves weren't too bad. But there were a few times that even I, at 5'9", had to duck, and some of the pathways made me wonder how anyone even marginally overweight would be able to get through.

I hear ya about the photo shoot. A while back, the wife and I hired a freelance photographer to take some candid pics of us along the Riverwalk. of all the pictures she took, maybe a fifth ended up in an album she sent us. I'd hate to see the other 80% . . . .

I love Silverstone.

Was it pissing down rain for you, too? Thank goodness we had all our errands done by the time it started. Of course, it temporarily knocked out our reception of the game. :(

Oh, yes please!! And that's only based on the commercials!

Lots of virtual hugs coming your way, Molly!

*hugs*
How are you doing? Up a bit late I see...yeah, I'm the one to talk about late. :rolleyes:

I can understand the claustrophobia, but for me, it's knowing you have about 50-100 feet of ground over your head. That "entombed" feeling. That said, cave exploring can be fun. I've been to the Mark Twain caves before. Last summer I visited a friend on Orcas Island. Just off one of the trails in Moran State Park is an old abandoned mine. It wasn't big, about 200 feet in or so with a branching cavern that goes for another 200-300 feet. But it was fun.

Good luck with your photo project. :rose:

I really could use a beer. Bear, I'll be sure to look at your chapters as soon as I get home.

Rolf, a stiff one. Insomnia sucks when I can't write. Plenty o smut on the brain, but no character development. Sigh.

Rolf, a stiff one. Insomnia sucks when I can't write. Plenty o smut on the brain, but no character development. Sigh.

You might need to clarify with Rolf with what you mean by "a stiff one". :devil:

Stuck at my sex scene. Wish I could say more about it, but it's part of the FAWC contest so I need to keep my lips sealed on the details.

Let 'em fuck, then have some pillow talk. The characters may write themselves. ;)

You might need to clarify with Rolf with what you mean by "a stiff one". :devil:

Stuck at my sex scene. Wish I could say more about it, but it's part of the FAWC contest so I need to keep my lips sealed on the details.

Keep at it, John. I can't wait to read it. :D

Let 'em fuck, then have some pillow talk. The characters may write themselves. ;)

Keep at it, John. I can't wait to read it. :D

Trying, oh god...trying! (Those were sounds of frustration). :D Thanks! Character development is going well, but the sex scene requires a bit of...inspiration. :eek:

Hey, and what was up with that bit in the IsoBlurt?

Trying, oh god...trying! (Those were sounds of frustration). :D Thanks! Character development is going well, but the sex scene requires a bit of...inspiration. :eek:

It's funny; I tend to be having some of the same problems. I get so involved in the characters, the sex scenes seem almost trivial. I have to remind myself now and then what site I'm writing for. ;)

Hey, and what was up with that bit in the IsoBlurt?

As much as I hate the saying, it is what it is. An isolated blurt.

If you'd like, you could send it over to me. Maybe some discussion with get the wheels turning. Of course, I won't have much time after Thursday....

Greetings, Naked peeps,

I may be submitting a piece of poetry soon - it is of course rather dirty ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back