bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

585 MWM bi-curious. Would love to suck a cock, preferably a mature man (older the better as long as its hard)

904 here

looking for the right MMF...PM me if interested in pics etc. you won't be disappointed

904 ac bi-mwm

discrete, professional, bi-mwm, youthful looking in early 50's, a little experience but would like some more. my bi side is a deep, dark secret and need to keep it that way. Looking for occasional fun and maybe regular buddy in Jacksonville area

Based in Oxford, UK. 28 and curious but never tried anything. Would love to suck someone and feel them explode in my mouth. Married and she doesn't know so must be very discreet. PM me.

714/951/Orange or Riverside Counties

Anyonene want to email excahnge with a very bi friendly 38 M who loves mmf 3sums??? (E-mail removed per violation of site rules.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple in CT seeking m or f for first threesome near 06451 area code.

Bi-curious female, straight male.

bi-curious man looking for same, in area code 405, zip code74852

bi-curious man looking for same, in area code 405, zip code74852

570 here bi-curious looking for first time experience. especially interested with female present and watching or participating. safe only and descreet

I am in CT and Bi. Would love the opportunity to get together with you or at least talk dirty. What do you think? let me know.

Back