Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last cock I sucked was 5 years ago but I still think about it on a regular basis & long for the opportunity to have another session.My lifelong friend suggested we get our cocks out to see how much the Shemale pictures were affecting us both that were on a great website we were flicking through.Having never done anything like this before I surprisingly agreed & we got our cocks out;his was uncut same as mine but a lot bigger.Without any hesitation I got hold of his cock & put my mouth over it & sucked & wanked for about a minute when he begun shaking & breathing heavy & shot his load in my mouth.Later that evening he did the same for me & I filled his thoat with my hot cum.I now long for a repeat performance but dont see my friend as often as I would like.Memories are good though!!Must be I have a hard on writing this.

So HOT!!

Last cock I sucked was 5 years ago but I still think about it on a regular basis & long for the opportunity to have another session.My lifelong friend suggested we get our cocks out to see how much the Shemale pictures were affecting us both that were on a great website we were flicking through.Having never done anything like this before I surprisingly agreed & we got our cocks out;his was uncut same as mine but a lot bigger.Without any hesitation I got hold of his cock & put my mouth over it & sucked & wanked for about a minute when he begun shaking & breathing heavy & shot his load in my mouth.Later that evening he did the same for me & I filled his thoat with my hot cum.I now long for a repeat performance but dont see my friend as often as I would like.Memories are good though!!Must be I have a hard on writing this.

so HOT!!!

I'm meeting with my older gentleman lover tomorrow and plan to take a mouthful of his cum. I love the way he starts to stroke his belly when he gets close and then his hips start to writhe, really makes me suck that much harder ;-)
I love the anticipation that must bring you. I long to suck my first cock. The anticipation of taking a hard cock in my mouth sucking and stroking him until his spunk shoots down my throat makes me hard. The fantasy of struggling to swollow his entire load makes my cock shoot gobs of white hot cream all over my belly, hand and chest.

Nice!

I'm meeting with my older gentleman lover tomorrow and plan to take a mouthful of his cum. I love the way he starts to stroke his belly when he gets close and then his hips start to writhe, really makes me suck that much harder ;-)

That sounds really really hot!!

I would love to watch you suck that cock, as you must love the cum, and I love the fact that you love it, as I do. love to hear more

i would love to demonstrate for you and tell you more ,p.m. me if you would like to get in touch,x

I really must try remember post here more often....
lets see, Todays Friday, so, the last week, I sucked my fiance on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, as he was able to be here a bit more often than useual... I love letting him just take over after I've been sucking him a bit, and he adores being able to just face-fuck me as hard and agressively as he likes, swhich, well, I love too, he's a loverly big cock, cut, with a really very big girth, and lenth to mmatch, just a bit shy of 8 inches in lenth I think...
Tuesday I met a regular fuck-buddy, and got a mouth full of cum too, he's got a pretty-decent cock too, about 7 inches or so, no where near as big a girth as my fiance, uncut and always shoots a huge amount of cum... Actually somethign I've noticed, uncut cocks produce far more precum useually than cut, and I do love precum too...

Wednesday fiance was over again, and I got another mouthfull...
Sadly nothing on Thursday/yesterday, but a plan to see another regular fuck-buddy later, today, though that might be a fuck rather than a suck... mind, if he's got the strength, both would be nice...
Sadly away next week, visiting parents, so little chance of any action whilst I'm away... mores the pity...

When my fiance moves in, I plan on sucking his cock at least once every day, and waking him by sucking his cock to full hardness in my mouth each day...

That sounds really really hot!!

Oh it is and in around two hours, I will be sucking the latest load from him. I don't even care if he does me, I just love the intimacy we have and the way I can make him lose control of himself while he's in my mouth ;-)

If any of you are ever in Cornwall, I'd love to give a demonstration of my sucking abilities.... Then you could write it up and I'd get so hard reading it :)

bluesky496 would be proud of me, I went to get some cock and three guys walked to me and whipped out the biggest cocks so I got on my knees, and sucked each one and swallowed all three, and out of the corner of my eye a black guy walked up behind me and well he fucked my ass while I finished the 3. I am just a cum slut. but also love cream pies, and you sound like you love to fuck in public. I would love to be your cuck, sucking the cocks you tell me to and be used and abused, like the slut I am. my

Last edited:
The lawn man just got the lawn mowed for the last time until spring...thought it would nice of me to show him my appreciation for all his good work he did keeping the lawn looking nice this summer. So, I dropped to my knees right here in the foyer and sucked his cock. He was very please and so was I. By the way, it wasn't the first time I enjoyed showing my appreciation.

The lawn man just got the lawn mowed for the last time until spring...thought it would nice of me to show him my appreciation for all his good work he did keeping the lawn looking nice this summer. So, I dropped to my knees right here in the foyer and sucked his cock. He was very please and so was I. By the way, it wasn't the first time I enjoyed showing my appreciation.

Perfect!

I was a lawn cutter many years ago too.......and the older guy down the block sucked me off too..........I loved cutting his grass.......

bluesky496 would be proud of me, I went to get some cock and three guys walked to me and whipped out the biggest cocks so I got on my knees, and sucked each one and swallowed all three, and out of the corner of my eye a black guy walked up behind me and well he fucked my ass while I finished the 3. I am just a cum slut. but also love cream pies, and you sound like you love to fuck in public. I would love to be your cuck, sucking the cocks you tell me to and be used and abused, like the slut I am. my email is frazsioux@yahoo.com cell 951-7464726

yes i am proud of you honey ,it sounds like you had a fabulous time you lucky thing, i would love to get in touch so i will e-mail you later and tell you about me ,talk soon xx

Well I went over to my older gentleman friends house on Friday. It was rather cold so we got into his bed together and proceeded to play. We did all sorts of positions and the after about 20minutes, he gave me his load. We were in a 69 and he started to get close so I made sure I had the end of his delicious cock in my mouth when he started to cum. After the first few spurts I then milked him to make sure I got all his cum out. I was very tender and delicate but he rewarded me with lots of little spurts which I dutifully licked up.
We then laid in each others arms before he played with me and sucked me until I came all over myself.
Our time together is sporadic but we always have a good time.

Just wondering trying to start a new thread here. I haven't but would not mind, Heck i think I could suck two at once.

yes well two actually ,my mans best friend stayed over last night, i woke my boyfriend with his early morning blow job sucking and licking him and then taking him in my my mouth and taking his cum as i swallowed happily and then after kissing the tip of his cock i went down to make breakfast and his friend came down wearing just his briefs and as i looked down i could see he was hard and i smiled at him and went over and knelt down in front of him and pulled them down and kissed his cock and licked it like a lollipop before taking it in my mouth and sucking on it and rolling my tongue round it and then i bobbed my head up and down on him and massaged his balls until he spurted his cum in my mouth and i sucked greedily on him anxious not to miss a drop , i took it out and kissed the tip lovingly and brushed my cheek across his cock and pulled up his briefs kissed the front and stood up to make breakfast.

Well that certainly got any one's attention if they're awake..

How do anyone of us get in touch with you BlueSky???

I have.

We took his dog for a walk, did nothing sexual- didn't even talk about sex. We got back to his house and he grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me down, pinning me to my knees. Not my favorite bj to have ever given, because we had just gotten back and he had been working so he was kinda... sweaty, all-around. I think he meant for it to be that way, though- we've been really S&Ming hard lately- and he shoved it down my throat, like he does- but after a few minutes, he pulled out. I thought that he was going to hit me for scraping him with my teeth again, but he spun me by my hair and slammed my face into the floor.

He said, "Stay just like this," and left. I watched him lock the door. He lives in a single story. Anyone could have come in while I had been sucking his cock. He came back, undid my pants and pulled them down. With no ceremony, he plunged into me full-hilt- I hadn't expected any of it at all, so I was kinda in shock for the whole thing. I fell off, enjoying it, until I heard him yelling at me, "turn around right now!" as he pulled out.

I did, and he slammed the head back between my lips screaming, "suck!". I didn't really have to- he worked his shaft as he exploded into my mouth. It was actually really nice, I never get to taste his cum- he always shoots down my throat.

:D

So random, though.
:eek:

Yep! Went over to my buddy's for a quickie. He unzipped and I got on my knees in front of his couch like the good bitch I am. Savored it for a bit, but he came quicker than I would have liked. Still hit and miss with my control, lol.

It was quite a load, though, and we shared it with a slightly sloppy kiss before I went on my way. :devil:

Hoping to go back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yep! Went over to my buddy's for a quickie. He unzipped and I got on my knees in front of his couch like the good bitch I am. Savored it for a bit, but he came quicker than I would have liked. Still hit and miss with my control, lol.

It was quite a load, though, and we shared it with a slightly sloppy kiss before I went on my way. :devil:

Hoping to go back tomorrow.

Awesome. :devil:

Just wondering trying to start a new thread here. I haven't but would not mind, Heck i think I could suck two at once.

yes i have , i woke up and turned over to my man and kissed his cock for a while and then began sucking , the taste was heaven as he still tasted of me as well from fucking my pussy last night and i bobbed up and down on his cock as he slowly woke up and grabbed my head and pulled me tight to him and i rolled my tongue round his shaft and just as he was about to cum i let his cock slip out enough to rest on my bottom lip so his cum would land on my tongue and i could enjoy the taste ,mmm, breakfast ,yummy.

Just finished sucking a nice one. Woke up, went to be friends house, sat him on the couch and went to town. Swallowed every drop and it was amazing! Why some people dont swallow is beyond me!

i sucked two today ,my boyfriend has his best friend staying over and i woke them both with coffee and a blow job ,waht a perfect start to my day, x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back