Sex While High

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason giving and getting head while stoned is the best thing ever :heart:

For some reason giving and getting head while stoned is the best thing ever :heart:

Love receiving and having sex, nothing too vigorous though. And lately I just get sleepy and too out of it if I go down on her while high. Weird.

Interesting thread

a couple of weeks ago we went to a legal retail MJ store in Denver.
The clerk asked what we wanted and my wife said something to get her horny.

We bought some "Candy Kush" went home smoked 1/2 joint.

We fucked and sucked far more than usual I actually came out of the shower.
She got on her knees and swallowed my load for the first time in years.:)

We repeated last night and again all over each other she let me play with her asshole licking and placing a vibe against it.
When I came it was like a quart of cum I haven't erupted like that for years.

Loving the weed and sex.

agree 100%. also makes me more.. adventuresome is the word i guess. there are things that i dont find arousing normally, but when i smoke, the whole world is a turn on.

Really the best kind of sex, you feel it all over, like a nice strong hum. Whenever you get the opportunity, definitely take advantage of it, you'll be really glad you did. And I don't know about anyone else, but I always get horny when I'm high, not always a good thing lol...

a couple of weeks ago we went to a legal retail MJ store in Denver.
The clerk asked what we wanted and my wife said something to get her horny.

We bought some "Candy Kush" went home smoked 1/2 joint.

We fucked and sucked far more than usual I actually came out of the shower.
She got on her knees and swallowed my load for the first time in years.:)

We repeated last night and again all over each other she let me play with her asshole licking and placing a vibe against it.
When I came it was like a quart of cum I haven't erupted like that for years.

Loving the weed and sex.

A good Induca buzz turns me into a tender, insatiable beast! :devil:

(Someday I may get my Cali MMJ card just for the sex!)

Last edited:
Back before drug testing in'88 out of the six or seven thousand times I had sex I was probably not high about a hundred...maybe.

It was shocking not being high and having sex.

Hell YES I miss it!:(

A few years back when the girls and I were partying quite a bit, we did experiment while in the club and rave scene. I loved having sex on mdma, so much energy and the guy couldn't cum so we fucked for hours. Now it's the occasional toke and poke. :cattail:

A few years back when the girls and I were partying quite a bit, we did experiment while in the club and rave scene. I loved having sex on mdma, so much energy and the guy couldn't cum so we fucked for hours. Now it's the occasional toke and poke. :cattail:

Haha! Toke and Poke, first time I've ever heard it called that.

Last edited by a moderator:
no indicas

It depends what I smoke. Indicas tend to put me in a haze almost, and all I wanna do is sit and relax or sleep. Sativas however can get me hornier than all get out. And it seems to enhance the feeling of sex more, while at the same time allowing me to go longer. If I'm good and stoned, I can go three or four rounds making my wife cum and still nit blow my load. Makes my dick stand a little taller too. Definitely a fan of stoned sex...or the toke and poke and some have called it lol

High sex is best sex. Wasted sex is worst sex.

Correction: NO sex is worst sex. ANY sex is better than no sex. Excluding damage.

But high sex feels the best, while still conscious.

(I fell asleep whilst cunnilicting last week. Oops.)

It depends what I smoke. Indicas tend to put me in a haze almost, and all I wanna do is sit and relax or sleep. Sativas however can get me hornier than all get out. And it seems to enhance the feeling of sex more, while at the same time allowing me to go longer. If I'm good and stoned, I can go three or four rounds making my wife cum and still nit blow my load. Makes my dick stand a little taller too. Definitely a fan of stoned sex...or the toke and poke and some have called it lol

Obvoiusly a expert what is a Sativas ? and where is it available retail wise in Colorado.
Love the toke and poke analogy.

This must've why I'm always horny...I smoke daily
But give me a shot of Jack and you can for sure take advantage of me ;)
I don't do the hard stuff any more but opiate based sex is pretty damn good

I had sex while tripping on mushrooms once. :D My gf at the time wasn't tripping but had done a few lines of coke. It was a little strange at first, but I remember we were listening to Pink Floyd Welcome to the Machine. I got so hard and so into it and even though I had to be somewhere, I had my way with her long, lean Nordic body (she was from Minnesota :heart: for almost an hour. I kept flipping her over back and forth on her back and her belly, pushing her ankles way over her head and bending her into new different positions we had never done it in before.

She loved it.

She really, really loved it. ;)

Thanks, Lit community! I hadn't thought about that for quite awhile.

(Now I've got a huge fat red erection and my wife isn't coming home for hours. I guess I'm going to have to smoke a bowl (of primo Sativa!) and take our dog for a walk in the park....)

Sex when high on weed can be intense, it can lend to roleplay and helps to disinhibit. My long term partner could only play when stoned otherwise he'd say "can't we just fuck like normal people". Sex while tripping can too much especially if you're off the planet. However when it eases off it is mind blowing and very nice freaky fireworks burst all over.

I lost my virginity after getting high. Weed use to get me so excited that I couldn't wait to have sex. The high wore off because the first few times I had sex it kind of hurt. The weed didn't help then. I found that making out with a guy I got high with was really great. The touching was so nice. I had to stop short of sex.

well here is my dumb ass question, what does it feel like to be high?

never smoked...but maybe I need some brownies

Depends what you have and what mood your in usually

Personally I'm more of a weed, shroom or occasionally acid guy, for me the former relaxes me and puts me into a more absolute state of mind, it often clears my mind and during sex it makes me feel more experimental and the passion feels deeper.

The 2 latter, well what can I say, sex is on another level with them, as they're mostly hallucinates I basically go into sense of ecstasy and the sex can feel other worldly if that makes sense.

If you're smoking weed, it usually makes you relaxed. It depends also on the kind...sativa vs. indica (body/head high). I'm no expert though. :)

Eating brownies is a VERY different experience though...at least it was for me and I did not enjoy that at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back