Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition

image
I'm not complaining, but that's a pretty liberal interpretation of the word swimsuit.
 
These girls are thick, not fat. It's fine if you have a certain type of body shape/girl that you're into but please... These girls are curvy and from a female's perspective I think they're beautiful :)
 
It kinda feels like feminists think they can force
guys to change their preferences of what defines a hot women.

this is really bizarre to read. You think these girls ain't hot? :confused: Perhaps not as hot as Kate Upton, but much hotter than Rachel Hunter, for my money.

Anyway, as I recall, the feminist 'rant' against SI was that they only--gasp--used super models with the fantasy body. Now, that rant has been silenced. The swimsuit issue is as it always was: exceptionally attractive women in beautiful surroundings wearing next to nothing and owning it.
 
These girls are thick, not fat. It's fine if you have a certain type of body shape/girl that you're into but please... These girls are curvy and from a female's perspective I think they're beautiful :)

You won't feel the same way in five years.
 
ITHACA, NY (WSTM) The Cornell University chapter of Zeta Beta Tau fraternity has been placed on probation after the university received multiple reports of a sex contest called the “pig roast.”

Investigators have learned that some members of the fraternity have been participating in the sex contest where they got points for having sex with women and in the event of a tie, more points were awarded to the member who had sex with the heaviest woman.


If SI can celebrate fatties, why can't Zeta Beta Tau?
 
Next year it will be trannies.
SI will be out of business in 5 years.
If that's the case I'm going out today and order next
years swim suit issue. These 4 women are all incredibly
sexy and desirable. The male side of me could easily be
with each of them, while my feminine side would trade
places with any one of them in a heartbeat. What you
consider fat and ugly, some of us find voluptuous and
sexy. I am reminded of a super model in the sixties. Her
name was Twiggy. As a horny teenager I found her less
than attractive, but I was very much in the minority.
 
I think these women are ALL beautiful. Im about as far from a feminist as they come so you can't really pin that reasoning on why I see beauty in all of them.
 
A fine line between positive body image and implying that being overweight is healthy. Girls are sexy no doubt and I'd stick my cock in all of them and actually was planning on doing that very thing this weekend but I digress. Overweight isn't healthy and we have to strike a balance with this stuff.
I'll let you guys know which one is the best fuck.
 
... uh-oh, why do I have a feeling this is going in a certain direction...

Aw, shit, he went there...

So, you're a faggot who wears a dress? In other words: a trannee? Of course you would trade places with them., because besides having better fake tits and a sky-high cholesterol level, they also have a real pussy that gets plugged on a regular basis by the big black cock that you fantasize about. That kind of discounts any opinion that you might have about how attractive they are to straight, non-black males.
Didn't mean to upset you by my reply, just my opinion.
 
I think that it's hillarious that American women are now trying to dictate to their hapless men
who they're allowed - or not - to masturbate to
 
Next year's models. More, beautiful, sexy girls:
e0c1cc41-da3a-4150-be0b-56ce1e3b03c8.png

2ECB09B500000578-3333491-image-m-5_1448458191527.jpg

58e42820-cb48-0132-9a87-0e01949ad350.png

blogger-image--2095822097.jpg
Why are you so threatened by these women? They are
secure enough in their own self images that they are out
on the beach competing more or less with the playboy
bunny types. Why should they be subject to your or
anyone's ridicule because their bodies do not fit your
idea of beauty. I can even empathize with woman number
2 in the red bikini. She has probably struggled (as have I to
a much lesser degree) with her weight her whole life. I
have had a weight problem, smoking and even alcohol. Of
those the weight problem is by far the hardest to resolve.
Give her a break or help her for that matter, She may not
be sexy to you, but in her mind she is or she wouldn't be
on the beach.
 
He still hasn't gone through with the offer, as I thought. What chick would want him? Boring, lame, and catty.

Let's face it, a lot of insecure males are jealous that hell, even larger women are represented in the media, again, as sex symbols. And a larger women is more likely to get laid more than their sorry selves, still at home with their bottle of tequila and their left hand. But they think that they are entitled to beautiful women like her, while bringing nothing to the table.

It all boils down to jealousy and resentment. Yes, believe it or not!

The funny thing, women that looked like Ashley were the ideal for centuries and still are for many men around the world. Plush asses, big cuddly titties, what Straight man would say no to that? Unless they have homo-erotic or paedophilic tendencies.

But balding and ugly has never been in style, they are mad!

Folks, it is plain old misogyny. They want women to feel down about their bodies, about life, about everything. That is how they can control women. And when they see women shattering their myopic ideas, saying fuck it, this is how I am, they pinch a fit. It is hilarious to see their INSECURITY shine through!
 
You do realize, that you sound like an uneducated, ignorant idiot in every post you make?
 
I use both hands actually out of requirement haha ok that’s a huge lie. Pun intended
 
Four = lots.

And these women you consider "fat chicks". :rolleyes:

You should take consolation in that none of these women would find either of you worthy of fucking.

:cool:


How would you know one way or the other? Overweight is unhealthy.
 
Back
Top