Hey, Donald! She's back! Warren: I am part Native American

If Warren wishes to ascertain her Native American claim and reclaim her integrity, she should have DNA testing performed to either back up or negate her claim. If she is rebuffed, her integrity demands she retract her claim, and to request Harvard to retract it's claims to its successful minority hiring using her as an example. In view of the public outrage at her claim, to not go about verification is itself outrageous.

I know the memorized response to this one: "If you take 12 tests from 12 companies, you're going to get 12 different results!" I think she's afraid that she'll have 12 different fails for actual native DNA. ;) ;)

Okay Que, you're cracking me up. Using Liberal logic, she's put herself in a position where either her claim of native ancestry made her an affirmative-action hire or her position came about because of her white privilege. Can we throw in her gender identification too?

Okay Que, you're cracking me up. Using Liberal logic, she's put herself in a position where either her claim of native ancestry made her an affirmative-action hire or her position came about because of her white privilege. Can we throw in her gender identification too?

And don't forget about cultural appropriation. I mean if she's a native american, why does she dress and act like a crazy cat lady?

Just how much are any of y'all personally affected by any of this, and how?

Speakin' for myself, I am.

Being a white male I sorta have an interest in preventing people from running their mouth saying I'm a racist because of the skin color I was born with. It maybe pisses me off just a leetle bit.

I'm probably not alone in thinking that way either. But I don't have no poll or other source to prove it.

Warren said she never indicated her heritage before she was hired, and the people who hired her at Harvard said she never indicated her heritage. Everyone who says that she did is afraid of rightly being labeled a liar.

You do not have to be personally affected to be somewhat outraged at the hypocrisy of the Progressives since race is one of their go-to cards. A drunk driver has never, ever affected my life personally, but that does not imply that I cannot disapprove of such behavior.

Warren said she never indicated her heritage before she was hired, and the people who hired her at Harvard said she never indicated her heritage. Everyone who says that she did is afraid of rightly being labeled a liar.
Then this forum is filled with liars and the fools they tricked. Sad.

Then this forum is filled with liars and the fools they tricked. Sad.

So..... why does she try to continue and push the falsehoods? Mebee cuz dems are shortsighted and easy to forgive.

Mebee shez a retard.

Drumroll for her retarded supporters....

Pox is onto something, liars and fools.

Begin again and discuss.

So..... why does she try to continue and push the falsehoods?
Try this again:
phrodeau said:
Warren said she never indicated her heritage before she was hired, and the people who hired her at Harvard said she never indicated her heritage.
Her denial was corroborated. You've been suckered. Admit it. But don't hang your head in shame. Just stop sucking-up bullshit. You are what you eat. Ewww...

Hey, remember when Al Gore said he invented the Internet? Except he didn't. Rush Limbo's lie about Gore became a Big Lie. Same here. You've been played. Sad.

Try this again: Her denial was corroborated. You've been suckered. Admit it. But don't hang your head in shame. Just stop sucking-up bullshit. You are what you eat. Ewww...

Hey, remember when Al Gore said he invented the Internet? Except he didn't. Rush Limbo's lie about Gore became a Big Lie. Same here. You've been played. Sad.

Wow!

When you quote and count on phraud as your back up. Shit just got real.

Are you the real prophet like Jones and Koresh?

Lol. Actually pox, no one here takes you serious.

In a manner of speaking, she did make the info available to Harvard and other places: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/elizabeth-warren-native-american-heritage_n_1558838.html

I let people know about my Native American heritage in a national directory of law school personnel. At some point after they hired me, I also provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard.

And, here's more about that: https://www.factcheck.org/2017/12/elizabeth-warrens-pocahontas-controversy/

The Boston Herald reported that Warren had previously been touted in the 1990s by officials at Harvard Law School, where she was a tenured professor, as an example of the faculty’s diversity. That led to the revelation that Warren — citing only anecdotal evidence — claimed to be part Cherokee and Delaware Indian, and had listed herself as a minority in a directory of law professors from 1986 until 1995.

In other words, her claim, rightly or wrongly, of being of Native American descent was a matter of public record as far back as 1986. I doubt that any of us would have read this directory, but somebody investigating the background of a possible professor to hire would have.

What this means is that, although she may not have personally claimed minority status in an employment interview at Penn or Harvard, this info was readily available to whomever was doing the hiring. And Harvard, at least, made a big deal out of their "diversity."

As far as I can see, being 1/32 Cherokee and/or Delaware is not enough to amount to anything anyhow. I believe I am a higher percentage of Sauk and Fox Indian, but have never given much thought to it.

Last edited:
She says she never used it, but now she is a known liar, so she's probably lying about that and the school, to cover its ass is most likely lying too. After all, the only people they're lying to are "deplorables" because everyone who believes any one of their lies is a useful Progressive tool.

Back