If the Democrats want to win seats next election...

richard_daily

Slut Whisperer
If the Democrats want to lose seats next election gun control is the perfect solution

they need to stop running anti-gun candidates.

Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Ohio all have a huge amount of law-abiding gun-owning folks who do not want to see their rights infringed. These are the battleground states. Now, it might not make as much of a difference in the mid-terms, but people don't just re-set and forget what a political party has done every election. Actions have consequences, and continuously running anti-2nd Amendment candidates is at least a mitigating factor in why we have Trump now.

Democrats need to run candidates with a history of actually doing actionable good for the people, rather than stuff from 30-40 years ago, before they "got into" politics.

Pelosi needs to go, as do a lot of the old guard who are completely out of touch with the average american.

Love it or hate it, populism has a broad appeal, whether it's leftist or right-wing populism.

Last edited:
"Populism has broad appeal"

In other news, the sun can be bright.

Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Ohio all have a huge amount of law-abiding gun-owning folks who do not want to see their rights infringed. These are the battleground states. Now, it might not make as much of a difference in the mid-terms, but people don't just re-set and forget what a political party has done every election. Actions have consequences, and continuously running anti-2nd Amendment candidates is at least a mitigating factor in why we have Trump now.

That's a good idea.

But the biggest thing they could do to win is quit with the identity politics, especially the anti-white, anti-male identity politics.

It is the most anti-social, self destructive shit and it's become a dominant part of the (D) platform. The social justice democrats have alienated white people, especially white men to the extent white women chose "grab em by the pussy" over Hillary Clinton. And it just blows ardent democrat minds that so many white women didn't want to vote for the blatant persecution of their fathers, sons, brothers and friends for the sins of all white guys throughout history.

Pelosi needs to go, as do a lot of the old guard who are completely out of touch with the average american.

Average american? Try reality....she's been caught thinking Bush was still president, she needs to be put in a nursing home.

If the Democrats want to win, they need to address the reasons that the right is so shit scared that they are willing to tolerate the historic, national embarrassment named Trump.

They should also disassociate themselves with groups such as Antifa and BLM and probably some others. Even people who agree with the goals of these groups abhor their tactics.

Democrats need to run candidates with a history of actually doing actionable good for the people, rather than stuff from 30-40 years ago, before they "got into" politics.

Love it or hate it, populism has a broad appeal, whether it's leftist or right-wing populism.

Speaking only about Ohio, Sherrod Brown, who will run for a third term in the Senate next year and will win, virtually never talks about guns. In fact, very few Democratic politicians, including Obama, ever bring up gun issues unless it's to tout things that have demonstrably wide appeal.

The gun nuts are a Republican interest group and nothing's going to change that. Even the NRA, which used to strategically endorse certain Democrats because they once believed it was important to have a presence in both parties, has now gone all in on the GOP and increasingly on actual white supremacy.

Speaking only about Ohio, Sherrod Brown, who will run for a third term in the Senate next year and will win, virtually never talks about guns. In fact, very few Democratic politicians, including Obama, ever bring up gun issues unless it's to tout things that have demonstrably wide appeal.

The gun nuts are a Republican interest group and nothing's going to change that. Even the NRA, which used to strategically endorse certain Democrats because they once believed it was important to have a presence in both parties, has now gone all in on the GOP and increasingly on actual white supremacy.

In my opinion, The NRA has been pushed towards the GOP because of the Democrats running national candidates strongly opposed to the 2nd amendment.

The NRA still offers favorable marks for some Democrats. Max Baucus, Heidi Heitkamp, and Joe Donnelly for example all receive A marks from the NRA.

While it's true that many gun nuts are Republican, this one isn't. I also know a lot of others that aren't either. And not all gun owners are "gun nuts". Some simply want to exercise their rights, and the Democratic party is alienating them.

In my opinion, The NRA has been pushed towards the GOP because of the Democrats running national candidates strongly opposed to the 2nd amendment.

The NRA still offers favorable marks for some Democrats. Max Baucus, Heidi Heitkamp, and Joe Donnelly for example all receive A marks from the NRA.

While it's true that many gun nuts are Republican, this one isn't. I also know a lot of others that aren't either. And not all gun owners are "gun nuts". Some simply want to exercise their rights, and the Democratic party is alienating them.

What is a gun nut?

What is a gun nut?

01-gun-nut-cartoon.jpg

Miles and vette

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc7M7LuV6VaNhCRfF6wHy0V-zO7qppnf6gGZXMNPbDHiOuB3zEsA

I posted a VIDEO of Trump/Pence handing out food, something YOU said wasnt true

where is the apology?

I posted a VIDEO of Trump/Pence handing out food, something YOU said wasnt true

where is the apology?

You go ahead and start holding your breath riiiiiight now... and I'll get back to you.

Sorry, but your photo op video doesn't qualify.. especially when it was used to "prove" what a great guy trump is.

You go ahead and start holding your breath riiiiiight now... and I'll get back to you.

Sorry, but your photo op video doesn't qualify.. especially when it was used to "prove" what a great guy trump is.

so you ask for a PIC of them handing out food.....I post a VIDEO and it doesnt count!

OK!:cool:

01-gun-nut-cartoon.jpg

Miles and vette

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc7M7LuV6VaNhCRfF6wHy0V-zO7qppnf6gGZXMNPbDHiOuB3zEsA

Nah. A gun nut is someone who likes guns, talks about guns, and collects guns.

That picture is just showing a nut with a gun... and let's be honest, that sort of thing doesn't occur very often.

I know a ton of people who carry concealed every day... guns are not about what you think they're about, and they're not something to be scared of in the way that you're afraid of them.

I dont see Harvey Obama handing anything out

Nah. A gun nut is someone who likes guns, talks about guns, and collects guns.

That picture is just showing a nut with a gun... and let's be honest, that sort of thing doesn't occur very often.

I know a ton of people who carry concealed every day... guns are not about what you think they're about, and they're not something to be scared of in the way that you're afraid of them.

I was just messin with the rwcj.. Tho there are multiple definitions of gun nut out there.

I'm not anti gun.. But my biggest issue, especially with carry permits is I have no idea who they are and if they're not like the lunatic in the pic... Hell, look at the wackos on here that talk about guns..

I was just messin with the rwcj.. Tho there are multiple definitions of gun nut out there.

I'm not anti gun.. But my biggest issue, especially with carry permits is I have no idea who they are and if they're not like the lunatic in the pic... Hell, look at the wackos on here that talk about guns..

I have my carry permit. My background is run anywhere between 3 and 5 times daily by various agencies. If I was ever mentally adjudicated, my CCL would be revoked within 12 hours. People with carry permits do not look like the lunatic in the pic. To believe otherwise is pure ignorance on your part. I'm not saying that with any malice, but it's simply not true.

You don't need to know who they are. That's the entire point of concealed carry. I carry a gun daily. No one around me needs to be afraid of me, or of my gun. The only time my gun will ever be drawn in public is to save my life or the life of someone else around me, depending on the circumstance. You probably pass by multiple concealed carry holders every day, and you're completely unaware of it, and it's not a danger to you.

On gun control, the system we have in place works.

CCL holders commit crimes at a lower rate than nearly any other demographic, including police officers. That's cold, hard fact.

Which is weird enough on it's own, but yeah, they're mostly harmless.

Some people like cars, some people collect comic books, some people are movie buffs, some people like board games, some people like guns, some people enjoy skydiving, and others like to take great pride in their sports teams.

None of them are any weirder than the others.

Some people like cars, some people collect comic books, some people are movie buffs, some people like board games, some people like guns, some people enjoy skydiving, and others like to take great pride in their sports teams.

Yea but it's politically offensive to some so that makes it weird.

But you better check your pronouns bro!!! Because tolerance and shit.

Some people collect human skulls, Eastern European slasher movies and medieval torture devices.

I'm not saying either is wrong per se, just noting it's a bit on the, shall we say, goth side of things.

Some people collect human skulls, Eastern European slasher movies and medieval torture devices.

I'm not saying either is wrong per se, just noting it's a bit on the, shall we say, goth side of things.

Pretty sure more people own guns than human skulls, eastern european slasher movies, and medieval torture devices put together.

Gun ownership is far more mainstream than you realize or acknowledge.

Adding: (i) Embrace Bernie (ii) Denounce Antifa (iii) JOBS

Back