Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we parted on good terms and if they are single, then I have no problems with at least temporarily rekindling old flames.

Do you have any exes who would jump at the chance to get you in bed again?

ALL OF THEM! Ha! Actually, don't have a clue. Probably not. I'm good with that. :D

Do you have any exes who you found out crap about but only after you'd split anyway, making you relieved you'd split?

Yeah. I found years later that one ex had cheated on me with this total loser. He ended up giving her herpes after they started dating. That was 20 years ago, and I've been tested multiple times for STIs since then so none of that shit for me thankfully.

Do you sext or cyber with anyone while you're at work?

Not sext or cyber, no. Chat, yes.

If you had the chance for one date with the woman/man of your dreams, what would you do to try and engage their interest to secure a further date?

Not sext or cyber, no. Chat, yes.

If you had the chance for one date with the woman/man of your dreams, what would you do to try and engage their interest to secure a further date?

Just be myself...and if that is not good enough then apparently she was not the woman of my dreams

Where do you take visitors for your 'go-to' spot?

I'd find out what interests that person an educate myself enough to have interesting, challenging opinions about them.

There is a high-end cocktail bar nearby that impresses everyone.

What subjects do your friends consider you an expert on?

Just be myself...and if that is not good enough then apparently she was not the woman of my dreams

My bed ;) :eek:

I'd find out what interests that person an educate myself enough to have interesting, challenging opinions about them.

There is a high-end cocktail bar nearby that impresses everyone.

What subjects do your friends consider you an expert on?

Autism

Would you turn to the internet or to a friend first when needing advice?

Would you turn to the internet or to a friend first when needing advice?

Unless a friend is nearby and knowledgeable about a subject, then I'll go to the internet first.

What have you learned about sex via Literotica?

Unless a friend is nearby and knowledgeable about a subject, then I'll go to the internet first.

So much...what I like, what other like that I don't understand but respect,...everyone is different and respecting others when it comes to sex is paramount to understanding yourself and where you fit.

What have you learned about yourself from Lit?

I never realized how many guys, both here and in the RW, are secretly into women's feet before joining Lit!

So much...what I like, what other like that I don't understand but respect,...everyone is different and respecting others when it comes to sex is paramount to understanding yourself and where you fit.

What have you learned about yourself from Lit?

Lit has given me the opportunity to re-explore my past and forgive myself for the many stupid things I did when I was young and stupid without the fear of judgement from family and friends. It's also helped me discover/express many of the desires and fantasies I've suppressed for 10+ years in a mostly healthy and supportive environment.

What have you learned about other people not like you from Lit?

I never realized how many guys, both here and in the RW, are secretly into women's feet before joining Lit!

Lit has given me the opportunity to re-explore my past and forgive myself for the many stupid things I did when I was young and stupid without the fear of judgement from family and friends. It's also helped me discover/express many of the desires and fantasies I've suppressed for 10+ years in a mostly healthy and supportive environment.

1. There are a lot of people that really are into incest
2. A lot of people like feet
3. If people are willing to post naked selfies a lot of people will tell them how great they look and they are right
4. For a sex site I have picked up some really good recipes. I have never found any good sex on pintrest

What do you wish the Playground had more of?

How much people don't really, actually know, or trust, themselves. Instinct is a key player in my life.

Edit: sorry ERM: I wish the playground had more genuine funsters. :D

What do you do to cheer yourself up if not feeling tip-top happy?

Last edited by a moderator:
I go fishing. Works every time.

Ha! God Im fucking this up.

Take 2: MORE FUNSTERS!

Those who come here for chill only, and realise it's place in fantasy world.

FORGOT THE QUESTION!!

Who would you most like to meet? celeb or other in the world.

Romantic evening recipes!

What do you wish the General Board had LESS of?

(no kidding about the incest btw - I had no idea that was so popular either! :eek:)

EDIT: no you aren't Tallulah!
(I forgot the question too .... :))

I've met quite a few celebs and entertainers in my life ... let's see ...

Living: Raquel Welch
Dead: Marilyn Monroe

Last edited:

Swag bags. I would love to walk away from the Playground with a bag of goodies....vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, Gucci sunglasses....etc.

ETA...GB scares me...but I guess the racists posts bother me the most.

What is your idea of a relaxing day?

Swag bags. I would love to walk away from the Playground with a bag of goodies....vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, Gucci sunglasses....etc.

ETA...GB scares me...but I guess the racists posts bother me the most.

What is your idea of a relaxing day?

LOL 'Swag bags' great answer

Just laying on the beach and watching the waves

What causes you the most stress?

Ok let me try to straighten this place out.
The person I would most like to meet is Valerie Bertinelli. Im old school.

I want a whole lot less meanness on the GB

What is your favorite lit pick up line?

LOL 'Swag bags' great answer

Just laying on the beach and watching the waves

What causes you the most stress?

Ok let me try to straighten this place out.
The person I would most like to meet is Valerie Bertinelli. Im old school.

I want a whole lot less meanness on the GB

What is your favorite lit pick up line?

Okay, let me try to straighten this mess out lol

Most stress: people with a history of mental illness having 2nd Amendment rights!

Favorite Lit pickup line: "You sound hot. How are you?"
(I mean, c'mon, really?)

What is your LEAST favorite Lit pickup line?

(I'd LOVE to see a whole lot less meanness on the GB too btw)

Okay, let me try to straighten this mess out lol

Most stress: people with a history of mental illness having 2nd Amendment rights!

Favorite Lit pickup line: "You sound hot. How are you?"
(I mean, c'mon, really?)

What is your LEAST favorite Lit pickup line?

(I'd LOVE to see a whole lot less meanness on the GB too btw)

Least favorite pick up line is...'please stop sending me PMs'

What is your favorite gambling game?

I don't gamble, really...but I do like it when my Christmas card from my dad has a scratch lotto card in it.

Do you ever go play Bingo with the grannies?

Least favorite pick up line is...'please stop sending me PMs'

What is your favorite gambling game?

I don't gamble, really...but I do like it when my Christmas card from my dad has a scratch lotto card in it.

Do you ever go play Bingo with the grannies?

Bingo isn't just for grannies anymore. I recently went to one where the prizes were sex toys.

Do you buy your toys online or in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back