Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I love to fill my wine glass a number of times and it can be 3 or 4 x filled
I used to start drinking a number of glasses of water a few hours before releasing,
and than when ready let it go slowly with or without clothing sometimes or filling wine glasses.
A few times I shared it with a friend

Lovely

Well I love to fill my wine glass a number of times and it can be 3 or 4 x filled
I used to start drinking a number of glasses of water a few hours before releasing,
and than when ready let it go slowly with or without clothing sometimes or filling wine glasses.
A few times I shared it with a friend

Sounds like a lot of fun

I've been feeling very stressed out so thought a good orgasm may help. I wanted to fully relax and enjoy the feeling of my piss leaking out as my toy rubbed my clit, piss hole, and opening. I took precautions to protect my bed so I could lay and relax. I have been sharing time with a man from lit and told him my intention. He talked me through my play time. I was full, till the toy slipped into my opening, then I felt a sudden gush. It was so sexy. I continued playing and letting my piss leak out rather than releasing it all at once. I needed that. Now, it's morning and I'm full but hate to waste my pee.

Love to all you wet friends. ♡

I've been feeling very stressed out so thought a good orgasm may help. I wanted to fully relax and enjoy the feeling of my piss leaking out as my toy rubbed my clit, piss hole, and opening. I took precautions to protect my bed so I could lay and relax. I have been sharing time with a man from lit and told him my intention. He talked me through my play time. I was full, till the toy slipped into my opening, then I felt a sudden gush. It was so sexy. I continued playing and letting my piss leak out rather than releasing it all at once. I needed that. Now, it's morning and I'm full but hate to waste my pee.

Love to all you wet friends. ♡

Sexy... a nice warm drink would go good right about now...

Better would be to be there and sharing the warm wetness as it leaked and dribbled. Lucky guy sharing your play time.

Last edited:
warm and wet sexy piss

Yes Thank you for all the pictures I cannot get enough of the sexy play with piss in so many
exciting ways and I know how it feels to receive or give or share that sexy fluid Yummmm

Last edited by a moderator:
It came as a surprise to me, but watching these two videos in particular has really turned me onto this.

It's great to just see these two let go and release themselves with abandon.

Like I said: I was surprised how much I enjoyed them, but they are definitely a great watch.
mmmmmm damn, i totally get it!! i'd love to be taking both of those warm streams in my mouth though.....

Good morning loves. I've woke bursting at the seems to pee but bed is warm and comfy so holding awhile longer.

anyone tried urine therapy-drinking and massaging it into your body? It does seems to work as a massage, facial, and shampoo for restoration and good skin tone...

Some interesting replies here.

I find that first early morning pee to be quite something. In many respects it's the best of the day, especially if I've not got up during the night. If by some miracle I've managed to last the night without getting up, that early morning pee is invariably a powerful, foamy one. Often it's a gorgeous rich coppery colour too.

With regard to measuring, I've not done it first thing but have later in the day. I've found that typically I wee out something between 350ml and 600ml. Naturally I'd be interested to hear about the output of other people who measure it from time to time.

There are plenty of occasions when I use a jar or vase and then rinse it down the sink. My only loo is upstairs but often I'm busy working online downstairs and can't be bothered to trudge up there so I find convenient solutions if you know what I mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back