Speedo trunks fettish

Funny how the whole speedo thing attracts gay or bi men... I've never met one female who likes a man in a speedo.

Not saying there anything wrong with it. This was started in the GLBT forum, just an observation...:confused:

Why?

sucking

Just have fantasies about sucking a guy off through speedo trunks can just smell and taste the penis through that material

[Post removed for violation of Literotica forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a Speedo fetish but I do own one and I think I look damn good in it :p

Too bad here in America seeing other guys in Speedos is super rare.

Funny how the whole speedo thing attracts gay or bi men... I've never met one female who likes a man in a speedo.

Not saying there anything wrong with it. This was started in the GLBT forum, just an observation...:confused:

Why?

You probably haven't met many women then.

Are you kidding? Just about every girl under 25 went wild in the 2012 Olympics when Tom Daley stepped out in these
Tom-Daley-showering.png

But relax - he came out as gay not long after :)
Tom really knows how to pack his speedo's as did the other divers and water polo guys.

Mighty tasty treat in their speedo's

I love seeing cocks in Speedos. I love the way they hug your rear and I love the feeling on my cock. My dream is finding a hard cock in a Speedo and rubbing up against it until we both cum. Also love the how easy it is to release a hard cock from a Speedo for licking and sucking.

Back