Caught having Gay sex?!

....I was hooked. In the next few months we had a lot of, man on man action. It felt great. I am definitely a bottom, and he likes being the dominant/top in sex. He would say things to me like, "Ride my cock you little gay bottom bitch", when he fucked me, or, "Suck my cock faggot". It always turned me on....
A few weeks later, I came home on a Saturday when my kids were gone to their grandparents for the weekend. My wife told me to sit down,keep my mouth shut, & just watch video. It was a DVD. My now angry gay lover had secretly filmed us one night. He burnt a copy of it and had gave it to my wife. I had to sit there with her and watch it with her, of him and I having sex. Our naked bodies on top of each other, kissing passionately. Each saying we love each other. Us in a 69. Him fucking me in the ass doggy style. Me riding his cock, then me in the missionary position. Finally he pulled out removed his condom, straddled my face and fucked my mouth, until he pulled out and jacked off, spewing a big load of cum in my mouth and on my face, telling me not to swallow it yet. He then licked his cum off my face, and we french kissed exchanging his load back and forth in our mouths. He then jacked me off to orgasm, scooping the cum off my stomach, and feeding it to me, and telling me to swallow it all.

.....

This story got me beyond hard. Unbelievably hard. Thanks for sharing it...and keep up the good work :devil:
 
My first boyfriend and I were fucking on his bed. He was fucking me doggy style while on his feet crouched down. We thought no one was home and I was screaming for him to fuck my tight faggot ass over and over while his balls slapped against me. The way we were positioned was facing away from the door facing the tv in his room which was playing a hardcore gay threesome porn. Then we heard a gasp and both our heads snapped back wards in time to see his mother, eyes full of tears, make a weird half sentence apology then close the door. The worst part is that from her angle she would have seen her sons unwrapped cock, balls deep in me while my package was swinging back and forth, lube dripping down my thighs, with a hardcore gay porn on the tv. Lets not forget the whole me screaming to fuck my tight faggot ass. He told her we were practicing wrestling moves, and she just totally acted like that was what happened. Although after that she always called me his special friend and refused to clean his bedsheets ever again after that.
 
My first boyfriend and I were fucking on his bed. He was fucking me doggy style while on his feet crouched down. We thought no one was home and I was screaming for him to fuck my tight faggot ass over and over while his balls slapped against me. The way we were positioned was facing away from the door facing the tv in his room which was playing a hardcore gay threesome porn. Then we heard a gasp and both our heads snapped back wards in time to see his mother, eyes full of tears, make a weird half sentence apology then close the door. The worst part is that from her angle she would have seen her sons unwrapped cock, balls deep in me while my package was swinging back and forth, lube dripping down my thighs, with a hardcore gay porn on the tv. Lets not forget the whole me screaming to fuck my tight faggot ass. He told her we were practicing wrestling moves, and she just totally acted like that was what happened. Although after that she always called me his special friend and refused to clean his bedsheets ever again after that.

I don't know how I never had the same happen. My lovers, straight and gay, and I used to fuck in my bedroom, and in the den, at my parent's house neither of which had a locking door.

The den was way off in an upstairs corner of the house, with a stunning view, but up the stairs and at the end of a hallway which meant you had to be "going there" to walk in. The stereo system, a TV and my band rehearsal equipment (drum kit, PA eqt) were in that room so there was ample means to mask the sound of any "hanky panky".

Having been enlightened by my oldest sister's "not-so-immaculate conception" of a child, my folks were very open about the assumption that the other siblings and I would also be sexually active and that, therefore, their only true concern was in making sure we used some form of contraception (considering the era, prophylaxis was less of a concern). As the only son, the guilt trip of "you better not get any girl pregnant", was a regular theme (as if I'd knocked my big sister up). Thus, always assuming that "something might be going on" they always knocked... and paused...before entering. Sometimes they paused till we said, "Come in," while other times it was just barely long enough to cover up with a blanket or put our disheveled selves back together Which begs the question, why did they also knock before entering when I was in there with my "best friend", who also happened to be my gay lover? Hmmm.

It worked the same way with my bedroom, in that they always knocked, but it was in perhaps the highest trafficked corner of the house where two hallways met at right angles with a bathroom at the end of one and my bedroom at the end of the other. That bathroom was also the closest to the pool so when pool action was going on there was a lot of traffic outside my bedroom door. Still, no one ever walked in unannounced to catch me doing some debutante or riding on my gay lover's dick. (Though I did once get caught, just as I came, while sitting behind my drum set and masturbating...but mom never realized it...I think. I also got caught when a very stoned friend walked in on me in bed...dressed in lingerie and with a dildo up my ass, but he was too stoned to comprehend what he'd seen and, when I quickly pulled up the sheets, but with frilly lingerie still visible, he thought I had a girl in bed with me. Both incidents are covered in other threads.)
 
Last edited:
I actually would get a kick out of getting caught by a complete stranger, but I'd just die if it were someone I knew.

On the other hand, I suspect they'd call 911 in a heartbeat saying two dudes were doing it in the _____ (obviously somewhat public place if we got caught).

THAT caught, I could also do without.
 
We connected online and he was looking to get sucked off and could host. It was around noon on a week day and the idea of leaving the office for a dirty lunch time encounter in the middle of a work day was a turn on.

I arrived and it was obvious that he was married and was looking for some m2m action while she was out of the house. He seemed to have little experience and was obviously nervous. He took for ever to relax enough to get hard and just as things were getting good, the sound of a car on his gravel driveway caused him to suddenly get up and run to the window - presumably fearing his wife was home early. I thought I was going to witness an awkward marital crisis and was wondering how best to make an exit. However, it was all a false alarm. He shared a driveway with some weekenders who unexpectedly came up on a weekday and the sound of their car having continued past his house was a huge relief. He resumed his position, his dick shriveled and his balls drawn up, his heart pounding and his hands shaking. I started over from scratch but it was obvious that he was too distracted to truly enjoy it. Feeling bad, he offered to suck me instead but I declined. Eventually I completed my task, relieved that I could finally make my exit with a clear conscience.
 
This thread has been a great read. I love the kinky exhibitionist situations. Hoping to read some more. Thanks for all the great stories. 😈
 
almost got caught.

I took a mental health day from work, but I really set up an assignation with a former college buddy who would often make himself available for some random hook-ups. I told my gf at the time that I had called in sick, and I thought I was going be free for the day.

My buddy came over my apartment late in the afternoon and we watched all kinds of porn. We stroked each other and, after a time, he went down on me -- giving me long lingering sucks that curled my toes. He alternated between sucking and handjobs and I was already to cum. We went to my bed, so he could finish me off or ride me ... at that point I didn't care. He started sucking me and I was ready to cum -- when the door bell rang! It was my gf!

At that time I was living in an apartment with closed circuit tv of the front door and I saw her as clear as day. She had finished her job and she was coming to see how "sick" I was. I knew she was persistent and that even if I didn't buzz her up ... that she would find a way to enter the building.

Not wanting a scene, my buddy, bare ass and my juices slathered all over his face, hid in the little laundry room that my apartment had. And, then I buzzed my gf in. Long story short, I let her in ... but I couldn't stop sweating. Honest to god, I couldn't stop sweating, which made her think I was really sick.

My gf left after a time and my buddy and I continued where we left off. He got me hard again and rode me and I had a spectacular orgasm. Afterwards, we couldn't stop laughing since the narrow escape, in retrospect, it was funny as hell.
 
Reform School

I got caught skipping school and got sent to reform school. I was placed in a small pod with another kid who was a bit older and much more sexually mature. He was dominate and I was not as strong and that I enjoyed being a cock sucker. He quickly began making me his toy. He started by having me suck him off at night, then he got bolder, having me service his cock during the day. After a couple of days, he decided it was time to fuck he. The first time he was gentle getting my ass ready and slowly running his shaft into me. I loved being fucked. Still do.

One day, we were sent back to our private bod at lunch time and he began fucking me. Just as he was getting deep into my ass, the guard came by and caught us. He came in, dropped his pants and took his turn. After that, I became his too, sucking him off all around the reform school.
 
caught red handed

In my 20's had a live in girl friend. She was in college and would fly home every now and then. My best buddy and I use to give each other blow jobs. When we were alone pop a tape in the VCR and watch porn get naked and play. My buddy is hung has a 8 in uncut cock. He was sitting on the sofa I was between his legs sucking him she walked in on us her flight got canceled. At first she was mad calling me a faggot. Then she looked at his cock said wow thats big. I said yea no kidding try sucking it. She said shut the fuck up gay boy. Needless to say thats why she's a ex. I moved to another state was out of work anyway.
 
I love these stories !!!! Sounds so exciting !!!!! I know it's a bit different, but I love to nude outside with the chance of being seen or caught !!!! I guess there should be a new thread about that.
 
I was dating her brother at the time. Her date had to cancel so her brother invited his friend to be her date. We partied and ended up at my friends place. I went with her to get some party favors, supposed to take 20 minutes, but her connection was just minutes away. We returned in less than 5 minutes. Quietly we walked upstairs to her bedroom to the sight of her brother and his friend watching a video she made years ago of her masturbatng and also one she secretly took recording her brother doing the same. Her brother was on his knees licking his friends hard cock saying I want to taste this after it's been in my sisters cunt.
She looked at me and whispered this isn't the first time I caught my brother with another guy... I whispered back I want to watch you fuck him... she turned red and answered, promise to never tell? He was my first and I was his .

That’s unreal and totally hot! Wow, I’m getting hard!
 
Last summer I was in a full nude embrace with another guy, stroking him while reclining on a blanket in a secluded wooded area of a nude beach on a river. In the middle of this encounter, three partially clothed college-aged guys worked their way into the same wooded area and sat down on their beach towels about 20 feet from us, and they just started chatting with each other.

With just a few small trees between us and them, we stopped making out for a little while, but remained in our naked embrace. Then, we finally figured, hey, they invaded our space, so let's continue. I took him all the way to orgasm, and he was somewhat vocal with his grunts. Our visitors hung around chatting, but got quiet during the orgasm. After this orgasm, we remained in our embrace. The visitors started chatting again, and eventually they simply got up and started walking toward the beach.

No repercussions. Just a natural occurrence in the great outdoors.

That’s sexy and hot!
 
Kinda. It was after my new friend had shot all over my back, and was starting to suck me while fingering my freshly-fucked ass. His boyfriend came home and started immediately for the upstairs... where we were. I wish I could say that it turned into me being a willing dick-holster from each end. On the plus side, the boyfriend saying, "So do I get to fuck you now?" Has been spank bank and story material for years.
 
Once with a best bud who'd drunkenly crawled naked into bed with me late at night in our barracks room on a military base. We got to feeling each other up which lead to a very enjoyable 69 session, then cuddled up together and went to sleep. I woke up naked with our arms around each other and our legs intertwined, just enjoying the moment and a huge erection. He started waking up and I feigned being asleep. He untangled himself from me, got up, went to the bathroom and then came back to bed with me.

I guess we caught each other as neither of us knew the other liked cock. And yes, we did it again, just never again onbase.
 
Some hot stories here. A quick bump in case new members want to share theirs and anyone else yet to share.
 
I have a cpl of caught experiences...both in college when I had chosen to live that lifestyle... one was by a guy the other was a girl. she just said don't stop on my account..
 
hey

Try and break it down all you want, but in truth, get rid of of all the sub genres and admit to your homosexuality. You are not straight. There is a basic definition of understanding, don't try to twist it to satisfy your ego. No one cares but you.

You like men, which makes you gay (not an insult) and you like women, but straight men only like women and therefore, you are not straight.

Yeah... and you're here--, in this thread just for the articles.

So you're a "straight guy" that likes reading articles that are geared toward bi-guys because--???


What kind of label belongs on you--(?), not sure but it ain't fitting you straight.
 
Yeah... and you're here--, in this thread just for the articles.

So you're a "straight guy" that likes reading articles that are geared toward bi-guys because--???


What kind of label belongs on you--(?), not sure but it ain't fitting you straight.
Haha awesome.
 
At a park a couple of months ago. I met a man there and we walked down a deserted trail where I began to suck him off. As soon as he was done cumming, he pulled out quick, put his cock away and briskly walked away, saying we had been seen.

A woman,who I saw walking a few minutes earlier and who had given me a sly look, was down the trail as I looked back. She knew why we were there and had followed at a distance, hoping for a glance. She abruptly went the other direction when Inlooked back. All she had to do was ask to watch.



that's not part of her fetish...the thrill of watching
 
Hi Webshooter, Like you, I am not adverse to cock, I love women, I adore Trans women. I have never been interested in a relationship with an actual guy but I don't mind a bit of consensual sex with a guy. Relationship wise its female or Trans female (preferably).
 
???

He didn't say he was straight. He said he was bisexual. He is not straight. He is not gay. He likes both. Therefore, he is bisexual. Have you met a 100 percent gay guy? They hate the thought of pussy.
Try and break it down all you want, but in truth, get rid of of all the sub genres and admit to your homosexuality. You are not straight. There is a basic definition of understanding, don't try to twist it to satisfy your ego. No one cares but you.

You like men, which makes you gay (not an insult) and you like women, but straight men only like women and therefore, you are not straight.
 
I fall into the "straight" but crave, desire & want cock club.

My current fantasy is to be caught having gay sex. We'd be walked in on with us both laying on our backs, me on top, his hard shaven cock throbbing inside me, one hand on my chest, the other on the inside of my groin, my cock rock hard and upright whilst we share a long, deep, sensual and passionate kiss.

Would love guys or girls to share their real "caught having gay sex" stories. Who were you caught by? Other half of the same or opposite sex? Parents, family relation, best friend? Did they know about this side of you?

The real experience, not the he or she joined in fantasy experience, unless of course that was your real experience....

Share away. (any links to decent length vids as per the above scenario welcomed, the only vids I can find are 7 or 8 mins and the caught part only lasts for about 20secs)

I've never been caught but it's a great fantasy.

I'd be on all fours getting fucked in the ass with another guy in my mouth and suddenly one of their girlfriends walks in. Would he cum from the adrenaline rush or wilt in me?
 
OP wanted true stories, and I respect that. I've only ever sucked 5 cocks, and never had anal sex. (One guy liked to slip his dick between my legs in missionary position, fuck my crotch, and soak my underside in semen). But, praise the Lord, I never got caught.

It is one of my favorite kinks, and I'm always on the lookout for porn stories that feature someone being caught and humiliated. Any links to such stories, posted here or sent by DM, will be very appreciated.
 
hey...

He didn't say he was straight. He said he was bisexual. He is not straight. He is not gay. He likes both. Therefore, he is bisexual. Have you met a 100 percent gay guy? They hate the thought of pussy.

yes, I have known men that were totally 'gay' and they didn't HATE pussy any more than you do, they just weren't as interested as some of us in pussy as a sexual option for them.
 
Back
Top