Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 01-25-2018, 02:06 PM   #1
Strangebuddy
Literotica Guru

Women compete for wildest weekend

This is a story idea I've seen done quite a bit by it is always something I enjoy reading.

The concept is simple: friends who like talking about their sexual exploits decide to meet on a Friday, then go out to the club or their own hookups and then meet Sunday night to go over who had the wildest weekend.

Each woman tells their story and at the end they decide. No real limit aside from Lit rules and any narrative style (anthology or one large story).

This is really open to your alls imagination but a couple possibilities:

1. Interweaving narratives: two or more characters run into each other or one is running around in the background of the others' stories. For example, one of them has her clothes stolenso she runs from house to house with by herself or with her lover, interrupting or joining in with the other women.

2. Increasingly over the top stories. The stories start out more believable and work their ways to the more absurd. Some of the stories can even be fake, provided they are called out. Though the most absurd should be true and have proof.

For example: first story is about a threeway then stories of taboo flings, then stories about orgies, and then things get bizarre. The last story is told by a normally shy woman who has been very quiet and keeps wanting to talk to one of the other women alone. She then tells her story, which starts with a lesbian tryst with one of the women, then becomes a space-faring time travel epic where she became an Aline's concubine, crashlannded in Roswell, had a fling with an entire patrol of time police, then got stuck in the 80s where she bought stock and conceived a child, who she had to give up for adoption to make it back home. ...the child being another woman at the party.

The women of course don't believe her but she then shows a polaroid of her baby girl and the stocks which are now worth a fortune.

It of course doesn't have to go that far. Maybe one of them claims they had sex with a politician or celebrity and then a black limo pulls up at the end of their meeting.

Old 01-25-2018, 07:16 PM   #2
Zionisacat
Really Experienced

Reminds me of a joke I heard a long time ago.

3 ladies go out and live it up like their old college days but now with grown up hangovers. They're all sitting around the pool nursing bloody marys comparing stories of what happened last night when they got home.

Woman 1 : Man I was so wasted last night, when I got home I blew chunks.
Woman 2 : That's nothing when I got home I suddenly found my husband attractive again
Woman 3 : That's nothing, I got home and went for a skinny dip. Then I fell asleep naked on the deck chairs only to be woken up by the pool boy.
Woman 4: That's nothing. I was sneaking in the same time as my step daughter and her boyfriend ...
Woman 5 : That's nothing. You were all soft so I told the cab to turn around and I went back to the club and fucked that cute bouncer you all told me not to.
Rinse and repeat for as many stories as you've got in your arsenal until they're back to the start
Woman 1 : umm yeah, Chunks is the name of our dog

Good luck sneaking it past Laurels watchful gaze unless you make the dog the narrator

Old 01-25-2018, 09:02 PM   #3
SavvyMax
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionisacat View Post
Reminds me of a joke I heard a long time ago.

3 ladies go out and live it up like their old college days but now with grown up hangovers. They're all sitting around the pool nursing bloody marys comparing stories of what happened last night when they got home.

Woman 1 : Man I was so wasted last night, when I got home I blew chunks.
Woman 2 : That's nothing when I got home I suddenly found my husband attractive again
Woman 3 : That's nothing, I got home and went for a skinny dip. Then I fell asleep naked on the deck chairs only to be woken up by the pool boy.
Woman 4: That's nothing. I was sneaking in the same time as my step daughter and her boyfriend ...
Woman 5 : That's nothing. You were all soft so I told the cab to turn around and I went back to the club and fucked that cute bouncer you all told me not to.
Rinse and repeat for as many stories as you've got in your arsenal until they're back to the start
Woman 1 : umm yeah, Chunks is the name of our dog

Good luck sneaking it past Laurels watchful gaze unless you make the dog the narrator
haha wow the twist in that one