The bride of vampire nobility (closed)

Ariana nuzzled his neck before kissing it. "Mmm bondage, rough sex....stuff like that."she said. Smirking as shebegan to rub against his cock. "I bet you would love to tie me up and fuck me."she said.
 
"I could give you some rough stuff now." he said giving her ass a smack before he roughly groped her breasts squeezing on them.
 
Ariana moaned out as she smiled at Jason. "Mmmm I like this side of you."she said. Nuzzling his neck before kissing it. Feeling giving her ass anothrr smack.
 
"Mmmhmmm just think of all the naughty things I could do now. Make you wear a chastity belt or if you would like something in a more of a arousing pain I could either do some nipple clamps, breast bondage, or if you really like pain a new take on something old we find a cheap bra and put push pins in the cup where they point inwards thus making a spike bra." Jason said smacking her ass again before he pinched her nipple. He knew that the spiked bra probably wouldn't happen but for all he knew she could like the idea.
 
Ariana pouted as she didn't like the idea. "Hun those would hurt my tits, wouldn't be very nice."she said. Sitting up as she pushed her tits up. "I want you to love these and cherish them."she said.
 
"Don't worry I do love and cherish them." He said as he lifted up giving both of her tits a kiss. "The chastity belt doesn't hurt but will drive you crazy because you cannot be touched between your legs until I let you out of it." he said as he gripped her ass hard with his hands as the grinds himself against her.
 
Ariana held him close though kissed his forehead. "Mmmmm then you can't taste me whenever you wanted."she teased. Moaning softly before nuzzling his neck.
 
"Yes I can the belt has a key that unlocks it." Jason said kissing her on the lips before he started to suck on her nipples.
 
Ariana moaned before smiling at Jason. "That wouldn't be fair for me."she said. She soon began to kiss his neck. "Mmmmm you make this so hard not to actually have sex."she said.
 
"It sounds like you actually need that belt now..." He teased. "Or I could just bend you over my knee and give you a good spanking." He finished saying giving her ass a good smack. "We could have anal sex if you want to." He said wondering if she really was like she said and wanted penetrated.
 
Ariana smiled as she sat herself on his lap after the spanking. Rubbing against his cock as she was nice and wet. "Mmmm I'll let you fuck my ass."she said. Pulling Jason into a kiss before nuzzling his neck.
 
"Mmmhmmm I can't wait to fuck your ass but first I think I will give you that spanking anyways." Jason said as he sat up on the couch and turned placing her across his knee. He grabbed her ass before he gave her a few slaps.
 
Ariana chuckled softly before she looked up at Jason. "Be gentle at first."she said. Sitting up and pulling Jason into a hot passionate kiss. After she straddled his lap before kissing him some more.
 
"We need to get some lube before we have anal sex dear." Jason said smacking her ass with both hands before he grabbed her ass pulling her tighter into himself. He started to grind himself into her pussy again wanting to make love like this again.
 
Ariana moaned before resting her forehead against his. "Well alright I can get some tomorrow after work."she said. Attacking his neck with kisses before pulling him into a hot kiss.
 
Jason pulled his lover deeper into his grinding as they kissed. He drove his tongue deep into her mouth massaging her tongue with his. He continued to slap and squeeze her ass as he ground himself into her pussy.
 
Ariana moaned into the kiss before breaking the kiss. Wasn't long before she screamed out as she came hard. Resting against Jason as she nuzzled his neck. "Mmmm I love you."she said.
 
"I love you too!" Jason said as he came as well covering them both in cum.
 
Ariana just couldn't help but smile as she crawled off his lap. Leading him to her bathroom and started up the shower. They both needed to get clean. Hopping in and keeping Jason close to her. "Love what did you have planned for us?"she asked.
 
That's a secret." Jason said as he gave his love's ass a good slap as he entered the shower.
 
Ariana pouted as they cleaned up soon getting out. Drying herself off before pouting more. "Why can't I know?"she said. Handing Jason a towel before hugging him.
 
"Because you said surprise you and it wouldn't be one if I told you. Jason said teasing her with both his words and his hand grazing her pussy.
 
Ariana moaned softly as she rested against him. After a bit she got out and wrapped herself up. Smiling as she handed him a towel.
 
Jason dried himself off before grinning and giving his love's bottom a playful smack before walking out of the bathroom.
 
Ariana watched Jason walk out before following him. "Should I get dressed?"she asked. Curious if they were going out or staying in.
 
Back
Top