Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a quicky while I got dressed. Sorry I had to go to the messy room for the light. :(

attachment.php

YUM> LOVELY picture Sassy. Thanks for sharing!

As Titty Tuesday draws to a close, I thought I'd drop in another sunny titty photo in honor of the First Day of Spring.

Attachments

• 7c066ef0-ed9c-4afc-b3ce-a1cd8ca10993.jpg
    7c066ef0-ed9c-4afc-b3ce-a1cd8ca10993.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
This is a fun view!! :devil:

A stretchy V neck and no bra as usual. HA

Lovely titties Mara.

Thank you, Todger.

Always nice to see you posting on a Tuesday... or any day for that matter sexy lady!! You know I am one of your biggest fans!!!:rose::kiss:

Decided to venture past my thread — you remember when I used to be all over Lit. But for the past year, I’ve only been on my own thread. Time to get out in AmPics land again...

Mara!!! So wonderful to see you!!! :rose::rose::rose::D

Thanks, Sassy. I’m pushing myself to rejoin the world. Laughing. Your thread has been the one place I’ve consistently visited.

Here is a quicky while I got dressed. Sorry I had to go to the messy room for the light. :(

Wonderful photo, sexy lady!
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

A

Decided to venture past my thread — you remember when I used to be all over Lit. But for the past year, I’ve only been on my own thread. Time to get out in AmPics land again...

Do only what you feel comfortable with... but it is nice to see you out and about again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back