Butt Plug with Vibration or Not?

blueskysf

Virgin
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Posts
1
My wife and I are both new to Anal play. we decided to explore a bit, starting with toys. Browsed around and found there are basically two types of butt plug. One is with silicone or hard surface plug and the other is with vibration function. For your experience which one is better for a true beginner?
~John
 
I like the feel of vibration if it's on my prostate, if the toy is going in and out it doesn't really matter.
 
good deep vibes

I'm doing lots of research tonight. And from prior experiences. A plug the videos, you want to hold it close and move your self onto it. Its the pressure right on those spots , not how deep you can take it. Next chapter.... dildos!
 
I'd suggest going with a non-porous plug that has a place for a powerful, multi-speed vibe. Then you'd have the option of using the vibe or not, but also sanitizing the toy (boiling, dishwasher, bleach/sterilizing solution) AND replacing the vibe easily and more cheaply when it eventually dies.

I just grabbed a pic that would show you a removable vibe plug off of an image search, but there are many styles and materials you can choose from. Sorry about the size, it was the best pic I could find in the time I had:
St7-16-Mini-Vibrating-Bullets-Eggs-WaterProof-Vibrator-Anal-Plug-Anal-Sex-font-b-Product-b.jpg
 
To date, my experience is that silicone, more pliable, toys are more enjoyable than hard, plastic.

As for vibration - that is pending investigation on my end as well.
 
You can find pretty much any type of material with a vibe function. I agree with SweetErika... Non porous is the way to go. The problem I find is that most vibrating plugs don't go deep enough to hit the prostate. I'm sure they're out there but if you really want to vibe the prostate I'd recommend a wand. I've always been disappointed with the vibrating plugs I've invested in.
 
You didn't specify who is going to be using this toy... If her, from my experience, I wouldn't bother with the vibration factor. If you... listen to the advice above. I can't answer from a male perspective :)
 
Vibrating or not?

For me, it depends on my mood and how much time I have to play.

I have a couple of different shapes, sizes and functions.

I prefer to start small and work my way up.

The vibrating/inflatable one is the biggest one so it takes a while to work my up to it.

But once I'm there, I don't want to stop.
 
My wife and I are both new to Anal play. we decided to explore a bit, starting with toys. Browsed around and found there are basically two types of butt plug. One is with silicone or hard surface plug and the other is with vibration function. For your experience which one is better for a true beginner?
~John

Not sure you should be worried about vibrating vs non vibrating, if your new to anal play. I'd suggest size, is more important! Do you want a Mini-Cooper in your ass, or do you want a Mack truck??? I'd also suggest that vibration adds a new level of sensation with whatever size you start with. You will likely start small and then work your way up to larger until you figure out where you choose to stop, related to size.
Prostate play will be enhanced with vibration. My experience is my lil girl likes both vibration and non vibrating anal play, it just depends on what she feels at that moment in time! Some lubes will break down toys, so be aware of that combination to avoid ruining an anal toy. Otherwise, Best of Luck and have fun!!!!:)
 
A lot of great advice here...not much more to add other than don't buy cheap.
The better toys are worth the money.
 
Back
Top