Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Ali smiles, "I told you i like desserts." Ali grins, "I understand you want to be gentlemenly, but I think it would be nice to have someone to cuddle up with. Do you think you could handle being next to me in bed, without trying anything?"
 
"Your not the only person who likes desserts" He laughed "Of course I can, I'm not like most guys who all they can think about is sex. I like to cuddle"
 
Ali looks at him, "i will give in for this trip, can you help me to the bedroom? Ali hops onto his back for a trip to his bedroom. She leans over and whispers in his ear, "next time you take me to the bedroom, I want to be swept off my feet." Ali takes the shirt from Matt and waits until he turns around so she can change. She yells out to him, "you can turn around im buried under the covers."
 
Turning around Matt pulled off his shirt. "I like to sleep in my boxers if that is okay with you." He had his hands on the waistband of his pants ready to pull them off waiting to see if she would be okay with it.
 
"I am ok with it as long as you dont try anything with me." Ali pulls the covers down so he can snuggle in and hold her close. Ali settles in and rests her head on his chest, like a pillow. Ali whispers in the dark, "it is amazing how right it feels to be laying here like this."
 
Matt grinned hearing what she said and held her closer to him. "Yes, I have to admit it feels so right, better then what I felt with Rachael"
 
Ali slept through the night with Matt's arms aroud her. In the morning Ali decided she wanted to do something nice for matt. So she carefully crawled out of bed and on one leg hobbled to the kitchen and started making eggs, toast, and bacon. She sets it out on the table and goes to wake him with a kiss.
 
Matt wakes up slowly feeling Ali's lips on him and smelling the delicious food. He opens his eyes to see Ali sitting right next to him. "Good morning Ali" He can't help but smile "What smells so good?" Matt asked sitting up and stretching
 
"Breakfast is ready. I was going to bring it to you but i didnt want to spill it. Come join me in the kitchen." Ali hobbles on the tshirt hem almost giving him a glimpse of ass.
 
As Ali hobbled away he caught a glimpse of the bottom of her ass. He climbed out of bed and walking into the kitchen came up behind Ali and wrapped his arms around her giving her a big hug "Thank you for making me breakfast"
 
Ali smiles as Matt hugs her. "Eat your breakfast before it gets cold." Ali waits until Matt sits down in his chair and she sits on his lap. "So do you have plans for today?"
 
As Ali sat on his lap Matt could easily feel her soft lush ass through the thin tshirt she was wearing and his boxers. He tried ignoring it as he started eating. "Juts hanging out with you I imagine. "
 
"well do you mind if we go pick up some of my stuff from my old place?" Ali wiggles her butt against him, knowing full well what she is doing to him. "If you help me, I promise to make it worth your while."
 
Matt sighed softly as she wiggled her perfect butt against him. "Yes we can do that we can go as soon as I'm done eating okay"
 
Ali smiles, "do you have a shirt or something i could borrow to wear today? I dont want to wear my clothes from yesterday." Ali calls the house and makes sure Rachael is gone. "Ok we can head over, she isnt home."
 
"Uh sure I got a bunch of extra shirts and stuff you can wear. Alright just let me go change" Matt said as he got up and grabbed some clothes and got dressed in the bathroom leaving Ali to pick put what she wanted to wear from his room.
 
Ali goes and picks out blue shirt and she puts on her shorts from the day before. "How do i look" she asks Matt. Ali hobbles to the car, wonderig what she should all bring back to his apartment.
 
"You look good" He said smiling as the got to his car. "So how much stuff are you gonna get from your place?"
 
"I think i will just get some clothes and other stuff. I dont want to take up too much of your space." Ali takes his hand and holds it as he drives us there. "I appreciate you doing this for me." Ali ges out and starts to hobble up to the house.
 
"Don't mention it. I don;t mind this at all" He gives her a grin before they wlk up towards the house. "You sure Rachael isn't here?"
 
"Im sure she is gone." Ali heads up to her room, as she gets into her room her eyes go wide, all of her stuff has been destroyed. Her clothes, and frames, everything is destroyed. A huge red lipstick "SLUT" is written on her wall.
 
Matt entered the room a couple seconds after Ali and was shocked to see what Rachael had done. "Wow.... this is horrible....I'm sorry"
 
Ali shakes her head, wanting to cry, everything destroyed. "I guess i have to go shopping for new clothes. Do you mind?"
 
Matt wraped his arms around Ali pulling her close. "I'm so sorry this happened to you... I can't believe Rachael would do something like this"
 
"I guess she was angry. I am not worried about the clothes but my pictures suck. Do you mind going shopping with me?" Ali smiles, ideas running through her head. Losing her clothing sucks but she has the guy.
 
Back
Top