Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

It is isn't it?

Whenever I catch another woman looking at me I always smile, at least on the inside. I have to dress for work and I pretty much stopped paying attention to guys leering at me a long time ago.

But a woman's extra second glance?

Oh my! :D

I must confess one of my husband's niece's just turned 18 and I can't stop thinking about her .... or the way I've caught her looking at me a few times this past year! :devil:

It's equally hot when you're out and a young hot woman with her husband and kid tries to discreetly check you out, keeps glancing towards you, checks your body out, and makes accidental eye contact with you and quickly glances away

It's equally hot when you're out and a young hot woman with her husband and kid tries to discreetly check you out, keeps glancing towards you, checks your body out, and makes accidental eye contact with you and quickly glances away

I love the "accidental" eye contact. Especially when they blush, look away ... and then look back again to see if I'm still grinning at them. Sometimes, when I'm at a mall or the grocery store, I'll even wink - can't be that flirty at work but it's oh so deliciously fun when I'm out and about on my own.

I love the "accidental" eye contact. Especially when they blush, look away ... and then look back again to see if I'm still grinning at them. Sometimes, when I'm at a mall or the grocery store, I'll even wink - can't be that flirty at work but it's oh so deliciously fun when I'm out and about on my own.

some women are shy, they just blush and look away when I catch them staring at me, but some of them, it seems, sense that I'm not offended by what they are doing, and when I look back at them, I catch them staring pointedly at my breasts or checking my body out or looking directly at me and grinning the way I know what thet are thinking about. That is extremely exciting ;-)

oh yes...so true...especially when she is blushing being caught staring...

Well it would be nearly impossible not to stare at you sweetie! ;) :kiss:

really?
attachment.php

It is isn't it?

Whenever I catch another woman looking at me I always smile, at least on the inside. I have to dress for work and I pretty much stopped paying attention to guys leering at me a long time ago.

I must confess one of my husband's niece's just turned 18 and I can't stop thinking about her .... or the way I've caught her looking at me a few times this past year! :devil:

you are sexy! Wish I was in Vegas lol

It is isn't it?

stop it. You're giving me an erection!

It is isn't it?

There's a 26-year-old redheaded barista who's been flirting with me. Yum.
18, Naughty Aunt thoughts ;)

stop it. You're giving me an erection!

Who? Me? :rolleyes:

There's a 26-year-old redheaded barista who's been flirting with me. Yum.
18, Naughty Aunt thoughts ;)

Mmmm, I love just about all the girls at my fave Coffee Bean. They're so energetic and cute and clever when you get a chance to be a little playful (or indecisive) when you're ordering. Lucky you!

I'm just trying to be the cool aunt. Her mother is a bit of a prude imho. But now I'm in a little over my head. I swear I can barely understand half the things she says to me. It's like 18 year old have their own language these days! Like does anyone know what "Code Nine" means or "Myron"? :confused:

Who? Me? :rolleyes:

Mmmm, I love just about all the girls at my fave Coffee Bean. They're so energetic and cute and clever when you get a chance to be a little playful (or indecisive) when you're ordering. Lucky you!

I'm just trying to be the cool aunt. Her mother is a bit of a prude imho. But now I'm in a little over my head. I swear I can barely understand half the things she says to me. It's like 18 year old have their own language these days! Like does anyone know what "Code Nine" means or "Myron"? :confused:

My daughters are 21 and 23, and I haven't a clue to what they or their friends say most of the time. "Speak English," is my constant refrain to them.

My sisters and I were never prudes :D But I was the favorite aunt, since I have the pool :cool:

My daughters are 21 and 23, and I haven't a clue to what they or their friends say most of the time. "Speak English," is my constant refrain to them.

My sisters and I were never prudes :D But I was the favorite aunt, since I have the pool :cool:

OMG. I can't contain myself. You ladies are amazing.

Who care's what they're saying. Just enjoy the eye candy ;-)

Ahh, maybe that's it. We have a pool. She does keep hinting that 'wow it would be so fun to have a party here' lol

Ahh, maybe that's it. We have a pool. She does keep hinting that 'wow it would be so fun to have a party here' lol

Mine would say that as well. My answer would be, "Sure is a great place. But if you want a party, YOU pay for the food."

That ended the talks LOL

Mine would say that as well. My answer would be, "Sure is a great place. But if you want a party, YOU pay for the food."

That ended the talks LOL

Smart.

Maybe and get your parents okay on it too. I'm not stepping into that mother-daughter minefield!

Smart.

Maybe and get your parents okay on it too. I'm not stepping into that mother-daughter minefield!

At least my nieces knew that I didn't tolerate underage drinking. Yeah, I might be a cool aunt, but that's as far as the cool line goes.

Yeah, I'd allow them to wear thongs or less, but no alcohol, please!

At least my nieces knew that I didn't tolerate underage drinking. Yeah, I might be a cool aunt, but that's as far as the cool line goes.

Yeah, I'd allow them to wear thongs or less, but no alcohol, please!

Funny. We both might be consider cool aunts for different reasons. lol

I would probably be a little more lax on the beer and wine rule. I think denying kids something that's so ingrained in our adult culture just makes them want it more. I grew up in a household where if we wanted a taste of dad's beer or mom's wine they let us have it. And neither my brother or I "started" drinking until we were well into our 20's because we just didn't care for it and wondered what the big deal about it was.

I would probably definitely be a little more strict on the clothing. No g-strings, no topless, all the cute 18 year old boys on the football, basketball or in the drama club upstairs in the master bedroom for human anatomy class NOW! ;) :)

Funny. We both might be consider cool aunts for different reasons. lol

I would probably be a little more lax on the beer and wine rule. I think denying kids something that's so ingrained in our adult culture just makes them want it more. I grew up in a household where if we wanted a taste of dad's beer or mom's wine they let us have it. And neither my brother or I "started" drinking until we were well into our 20's because we just didn't care for it and wondered what the big deal about it was.

I would probably definitely be a little more strict on the clothing. No g-strings, no topless, all the cute 18 year old boys on the football, basketball or in the drama club upstairs in the master bedroom for human anatomy class NOW! ;) :)

There is a family history of alcoholism. Those that had the disease started too young, and a few never were released out of its grasp.

Growing up, my daughters' male friends thought I was mean: They couldn't be in the house if I wasn't there - few exceptions though, and NO way were they to be near the pool in the summer unless I was there. Well, not near the pool and pantry: I keep a well snacked pantry LOL

There is a family history of alcoholism. Those that had the disease started too young, and a few never were released out of its grasp.

Growing up, my daughters' male friends thought I was mean: They couldn't be in the house if I wasn't there - few exceptions though, and NO way were they to be near the pool in the summer unless I was there. Well, not near the pool and pantry: I keep a well snacked pantry LOL

Oh well that's totally understandable. Sounds to me like you did the right thing. See? One rule never fits for all situations.

Plus, I know for a fact because of some of the PM's I gotten that there's more than a few pervs lurking out there who think the idea of a stern aunt is even hotter than the idea of a cool aunt lol

Back