Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to another of the many parts of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. is one of scouries many alt. So he's inviting you to his fantasy world as one of his fantasies. Scouries logic always amazes me. :rolleyes:
 
image.php
I just got a PM from one of you whackjobs saying I won your stupid, repugnant Halloween "contest." I haven't submitted a story to Lit in years so I didn't enter the real contest sponsored by Lit. That means knock it off. You aren't going to make me like you by sucking up.

You’d be tiresome except for you AVATAR my dear. It’s hard to be angry at someone who posts such a cute derriere to a thread called: Congrats to the ass...

So I don’t really mind when you and your boy-toy (-girl?) Dixie keep thrusting yourself into the spotlight . Although I must say it’s hard imagining Dixie thrusting anything very forcefully.

And no ma’am neither I nor any ScouriesWorld staff member PM’d you to advise you that you’d won the Halloween contest. And the lovely Gabby advises me that no one at A.I.R. PM’d you.

You were either dreaming or hallucinating my dear.

However as you well know we’ll be delighted if and when you ever break your writer’s block. Of course we wouldn’t expect a contest winner right out of your box – one must learn to crawl before they can walk. Let alone run with the big boys…

Perhaps, with the 11th ANNUAL LITEROTICA AWARDS on you’d be wiser turning your ever critical eye to that contest for a change. Give us your honest appraisal of the contestants…

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]


[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]



The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) have decided that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Contests.

We have decided to call this new prize, one we believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the third MANU to be awarded.

He’s LITEROTICA’S most prolific author and has published 1235 submissions on the site. And he’s done it as a black man! One of the few true black voices we have on the site. And he’s done it in spite of all the racial hate that’s been thrown at him. It’s always been fine for white, middle aged ladies to write about interracial sex here but apparently that doesn’t apply to our friend Sam. Everyone hates him for calling it as it is – who gives us the real lowdown on black cocks and white pussy – not some sanitized, white washed version. He in fact is perhaps the most authentic voice we have here on LITEROTICA, he’s:

image.php


[size=+4]
SamuelX
[/size]


Joining sarahhh and ManyFeathers as the only holders of the MANU!​

Well done sir.

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with Lit, except in scouries head. It can not sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Just more of scouries bullshit.
 
Last edited:
HALLOWEEN CONTEST 2010

On behalf of my boss and all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the person who changed his story midway through the contest).

I’d also like to post the HALLOWEEN CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed and financed with help from ScouriesWorld to reward stories that were the #1 choices of our readers.

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the HALLOWEEN contest is dominated by those contestants who are on the LITEROTICA FAVORITES list. And even more interesting this month is that the authors of 5 out of the 9 MOST READ and HIGHEST SELLING stories in site history are winners this time! In fact this just might be our greatest list of winners ever.

We at A.I.R. would also like to send out our best wishes for a speedy recovery to the lovely [size=+2]sarahhh[/size]. Get well hon!


A.I.R. 2010 HALLOWEEN STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS


A.I.R. 2010 Halloween Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST


Brother Cucks Brother: Or Does He? by scouries


A.I.R. 2010 Halloween Story Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER


Becky and Her Son by rgjohn


A.I.R. 2010 Halloween Story Contest
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER


Hot As Sun by Harddaysknight


A.I.R. 2010 Halloween Story Contest
MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER


Planning by Ohio


A.I.R. 2010 Halloween Story Contest
HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER*


The World of Swing by Try Anything


The following author was disqualified from the contest due to flagrant RULE BREAKING: harding. The author andtheend, who continues to believe these special contests are SURVIVOR contests was also disqualified from consideration. Stories by other authors were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions.

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the twenty-seven stories identified by our association computers as ALT stories.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida


* The category correction coefficient was applied to eligible stories to find the highest rated winner.

Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.

halloween-girl24.gif
 
So scouries wins another one of his own bogus contests. Surprise, surprise.

Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary, and one of scouries many alts.)

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the real Literotica contests. All of the authors above were entered in the Lit Contests. Scouries just copied the lists minus the people he don't like. Used his fudge factor and dropped the categories he doesn't like. Instant winners. As you'll notice he is a multi winner of his own contest as is his female alt. Also there are anywhere from two to four of BFW's alts on that list also.

Just more of Scouries phony bullshit.
 
Last edited:
Here are the real winners of the Literotica Halloween Contest.



Manu and I would like to thank all the authors who submitted during the month, and all the other months for that matter! We've tallied the reader's votes, and are happy to announce the winners of our 2010 Halloween Contest.

First Place ($150 Cash Prize Winner):
Samhain Cider by harding

Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Divination of My Heart by LoveBird1929

Third Place ($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Football Bet FTW! by Tx Tall Tales

Thanks again to everyone who voted, submitted, or was involved in Literotica in any way. You are all awesome!

*
 
Last edited:
[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

*** OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE ***
[/size]

Nov 1st 2010
Miami Beach, Florida

The board of directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS, during a meeting held this morning, decided that the A.I.R. AWARD that was awarded to the author known as harding has been stripped from him/her due to his/her admitted breaking of A.I.R. contest rules.

It is of utmost importance to the ASSOCIATION that their awards not be sullied by questionable behavior. And while we accept that the author didn’t knowingly break our rules we still felt we must act to ensure that no one can ever question the integrity of our behaviour and proceedings.

harding has now been stricken from our list!​


[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida
 
There is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with Lit, except in scouries head. It can not sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Just more of scouries bullshit.
 
Last edited:
Scouries, please let me be the first actual person (your blow up doll doesn't count) to once again congratulate you for once again winning your own contest! How do you manage to continuously create all of these contests that you continuously manage to win in the eleventh hour? Are you a creative genius? Or do you just start systematically stripping everyone from the list until you're the only one left? The public will never know.

Yeah, okay, the public has figured it out.

I have found your picture in the DSM-IV, under psychotic disorders! You're famous. See your pic:

Non-bizarre delusions including feelings of being followed, poisoned, infected, deceived or conspired against, or loved at a distance. Non-bizarre referred to real life situations which could be true, but are not or are greatly exaggerated. Bizarre delusions, which would rule out this disorder, are those such as believing that your stomach is missing or that aliens are seeking you out to be their leader. Delusional disorder can be subtyped into the following categories: erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory (most common), somatic, and mixed.

So, is it Delusional Disorder Grandiose, or Delusional Disorder Jealous, or Delusional Disorder Persecutorial? I'm thinking that it's Delusional Disorder Mixed. Your blow up doll wants you to start taking your meds again.
 
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank

A.I.R.

and the millions of rreaders who make up its membership for this wonderful honor

I'd also like to thank god...

Victory%20Through%20Jesus.jpg

jim
 
image.php


Perhaps miss muffin A.I.R. might just have a place for you in spite of your road block...

Stenographer to the FAVORITES...

u-victory.jpg

your jim...
 
There is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with Lit, except in scouries head. It can not sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Just more of scouries bullshit.
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. Winter Holiday 2010 Contest
[/size]​


chsexy6.gif

time to get writing…​

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. Winter Holiday 2010 Contest
[/size]​


chsexy6.gif

time to get writing…​

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida

This is a fake Contest made up by scouries and posted by his alt Grand_High_Poobah. It has nothing to do with Literotica or any one else but scouries and his ego. he will steal stories from the Lit contest to use in his fake one.
 
Last edited:
“Jerome, he doesn’t look very happy in his new picture.”

“How happy could he be hon? Life’s passed him by.”

“Do you think that in his next lifetime he’ll be able to write again.”

“I don’t think he’s a hindu Gwen.”

“Still…”

lennyXmas.gif


image.php


1775dumbbell.jpg
 
FYI below I'll list the people who posted on THE OGG thread. Seeing there seems to be some demand for an evaluation of the merits of the various posts and posters on the oggman thread, and seeing the next A.I.R. SPECIAL CONTEST doesn't start for a few more days, Gabby has agreed to oversee​


[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) [/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. Ogg Thread Halloween Contest Poster Awards
[/size]


Results in the variious categories will be announced next week (mind you without my even having read any of them I'm pretty sure who's going to win dumbest poster).


Who Posted? Total Posts: 743 User Name Posts

LunaEroticaMystica 72
TxRad 63
EmeraldKitten 57
sr71plt 47
scouries 37
Bebeslut 35
litfan10 28
Boxlicker101 26
michchick98 24
oggbashan 23
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER 22
sethp 22
DG Hear 21
harding 21
geronimo_appleby 19
mokkelke 18
glynndah 17
MagicaPractica 15
favoritesgoddess 14
Grand_High_Poobah 13
Owlwhisper 12
andtheend 11
YoursSINSerely 11
Tx Tall Tales 9
mythtrav16 8
RogueAlan 8
Selena_Kitt 8
manyeyedhydra 8
HeyAll 6
optimizer888 6
OnnaDare 5
Darkniciad 4
brainfade 4
kuellar 4
AlwaysHungry 3
sirhugs 3
cloudy 3
Marcella_Minx 3
CyberFrog 2
Cedar_Needle 2
littleblackdress50 2
Laurel 2
theravenfox 2
Manu 2
CoupleFromOhio 2
mia_erotica 2
meathead96 2
PerilEyes 2
EesomeBeastie 2
kimbalee 1
JuanVato 1
Anna_Malia75 1
WickedWendyDru 1
kromen 1
Jaymal 1
Fran26 1
RainierWriterII 1
sirreadsalot10 1
ABSTRUSE 1
LoveBird1929 1

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA
 
Last edited:
The purpose of this post is try out my new non-reality challenged, yet still somehow a scouries style signature. Though, without all those frou frou fonts and colors. Seriously, you want a stick a cocktail umbrella on that post? d00d.

KillerMuffin, B.A., B.A.
President & Sole Member of the KillerMuffin fan club
Listener of Anthrax and Yanni (though not at the same time)
Multiple REAL Literotica contest award winner
Legend in her own Mind.


I kinda like that. I'm thinking of changing it up some. I like Henry Rollins and the Man in Black (Johnny! Johnny!)

KM:km
 
KillerMuffin, B.A., B.A.
President & Sole Member of the KillerMuffin fan club
Listener of Anthrax and Yanni (though not at the same time)
Multiple REAL Literotica contest award winner
Legend in her own Mind.


It’s a start miss muffin. But I think you’ve got to have the idea studied a little more! Kick it up a bit…

581px-Mihaly_Zichy_Erotic_Inkwash.jpg

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) [/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. Ogg Thread Halloween Contest Poster Awards
[/size]


Okay all, here it is ladies and gentlemen. You will notice that mr scouries is not listed – in the interests of fair play (and since he`s already won so many A.I.R. AWARDS) he`s agreed to sit this contest out so that others will have a chance to win. Ballots were sent out to all eligible A.I.R. members this morning – if by any chance you didn`t get yours feel free to post your votes here. Results will be announced later this week. Good luck all!


Poster with the highest opinion of themselves:
a) cloudy
b) ace
c) litfan
d) all of the above

Cutest poster:
a) glyndah
b) andtheend
c) theravenfox
d) too close to call

Sexiest poster:
a) YoursSINSerely
b) serena
c) lunaticerotica
d) mia erotica

Dumbest poster:
a) bb
b) upper peninsula babe
c) dead heat

Biggest cheating poster:
a) Jayman
b) harding
c) darkboy

Most intelligent and insightful poster:
a) BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
b) boxlicker
c) BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
d EmeraldKitten
e) BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
f) prince MANU

Worst ALT poster:
a) CyberFrog
b) ABTRUSE
c) meathead
d) kromen
e) LAUREL (just kidding!)

Most interesting poster:
a) sethp
b) Owlwhisper
c) DG Heat
d) the smart TEXAN


[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top