Celebrity Fiction Idea: Pamela Anderson Interracial Story Idea

JayG88

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Posts
105
Yep, you guessed, it's a story about interracial sex and Pamela Anderson is the female Protagonist. It would be set in 2004 and would be about two young black guys living in LA who notice some filming going on nearby. They find out Pamela Anderson is shooting scenes for a TV pilot. They come up with this crazy idea: 'What if we found a way to kidnap her, make a sex tape, keep are faces hidden and then sell it to the highest bidder online. We could make millions!' What happens then is that after shooting one night she finishes up and is told her driver is on his way to pick her up. She waits on a corner and sends a few texts when the two guys spot her and gag her, tie her up and put her in the back of a van. They take her to a house and tie her to the bed, still blindfolded. They set up cameras and start filming. The thing is Pamela gets into it because she's never been with a black guy and it al turns out for the best. She pays them for the most amazing sex she's ever had and arranges it to be a regular thing. They can't believe their luck, she's willingly let them fuck her and she's sucked their dicks and she's paid them! And they have the tape!

A member liked a post where I submitted a three line sketch of this idea on a thread and really thought I should develop it. What do you think? Would people read this, would they be interested? Could you think of improvements I could make. I'd love to read your thoughts on my idea.
 
Last edited:
a good idea but never a fan of the kidnap/rape angle...try a twist with pammy actively seducing the young boyz from da hood
 
Thanks delon64, that is what i wrote. I would never write anything that unpleasant. It's been submitted to the site and when it comes on I'll let you know.
 
Back
Top