My Shady Goods

You know what happens with a trail HR ;) They get followed and I want to follow your soap trail down your treasure trail with my tongue to your family jewels, as slowly as that trail of soap slides down your back. :devil::kiss::heart::rose:

Ohhh! I like this plan Omega. :kiss: :heart: Just be careful that, like some other adventurers, you don't get lost in the bush. Oh wait. Manscaping. So it's not a problem. Enjoy your trail walk... err lick. I know I will!!! :devil:

Reminds me of Roy Rogers singing 'Happy Trails'. I liked your bath pics and this is nice to see too.

Some trails are soapy ones,
Others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here's a soapy one for you.

Soapy trails to you, until I rinse again.
Soapy trails to you, keep smilin' until then.

Thanks Ms G! :rose: A bathtub or shower is one of my favorite studios.

Cheers

I thread startes today asked for pics of men in a bath. It was no surprise to those that visit the Gallery that I had some. But I also came across some pics in a shower (again no surprise :p).

We've seen treasure trails but now it's soap trails.

Cheers

*A thread that started.... Etc

I love the subtle blue in the picture... It's so soft that I don't want to call it a colour pop but it appeals to me so much.
Lovely.

*A thread that started.... Etc

I love the subtle blue in the picture... It's so soft that I don't want to call it a colour pop but it appeals to me so much.
Lovely.

I'll have to stop posting...
...late at night.​

Thanks Lizzie. :kiss: I actually thought about changing the colour to something else but then left it be since blue is for boys. Soft things appeal to you? Well that makes sense. I can't imagine you come across soft things on a regular basis so the rarity alone might appeal. Then there's the whole "I made it change" thing. Empowering and flattering.

Cheers :kiss:

A thread started today asked for pics of men in a bath. It was no surprise to those that visit the Gallery that I had some. But I also came across some pics in a shower (again no surprise :p).

attachment.php

Cheers

Just like treasure trails I'm sure those soap trails lead to an exciting adventure with a very happy ending. But who will be the happiest? The explorer or the one being explored?

Just like treasure trails I'm sure those soap trails lead to an exciting adventure with a very happy ending. But who will be the happiest? The explorer or the one being explored?

Exciting and clean adventure! Oh wait, we're do a good, dirty adventure (but it still has a happy ending ;) :devil:). To know for sure who's the happiest it will probably take a couple of turns of being explorer and explored each. Flip a coin to see who's 'r' and who's 'd' first?

Cheers

A thread started today asked for pics of men in a bath. It was no surprise to those that visit the Gallery that I had some. But I also came across some pics in a shower (again no surprise :p).

Cheers

Very nice! And you have a lot to contribute to that thread, you're the cleanest person I know! ;)

attachment.php

Cheers

I think you missed a spot --- there. No over to the right. No --- down a little. A little more...

Sheesh. Just give me the damn loofah and I'll get it myself.
:kiss:

Very nice! And you have a lot to contribute to that thread, you're the cleanest person I know! ;)

Thanks Tali. :rose: I have a surprisingly large collection of bath/shower pics. But if you think in clean then I might have you bamboozled. Sure in physically clean on the outside but on the inside, not so much.

I think you missed a spot --- there. No over to the right. No --- down a little. A little more...

Sheesh. Just give me the damn loofah and I'll get it myself.

Did I miss the spot Kitty? :kiss: I mean, did I miss it by accident? I am a rogue and they're known to be tricksy.

But *hands you the loofa* scrub away. :eek: If that's how you scrub I can't wait to see how you lotion after. ;) :devil:

It's as easy as 01 10 11.

Technically it was easy as zeros and ones Lizzie. :kiss: I mean...

01000101 01100001 01110011 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 00110001 00101100 00100000 00110010 00101100 00100000 00110011 00101110

Or

45 61 73 79 20 61 73 20 31 2c 20 32 2c 20 33 2e

Cheers

45 61 73 79 20 61 73 20 31 2c 20 32 2c 20 33 2e

Can you do it in EBCDIC? :D

Hey Rogue, how's tricks? Must be time for a New Year 'almost under the sheet' shot. Mustn't it? Pretty please?

(Also, re 'the cake is a lie'. My SatNav had the voice of Glados for a while, but it was too, too disturbing for words... :eek:)

Can you do it in EBCDIC? :D

Hey Rogue, how's tricks? Must be time for a New Year 'almost under the sheet' shot. Mustn't it? Pretty please?

(Also, re 'the cake is a lie'. My SatNav had the voice of Glados for a while, but it was too, too disturbing for words... :eek:)

Yes Numi. :rose: C581A2A84081A240F16B40F26B40F34B.

They're for kids.

You might be going "Huh?" but trust me the Americans are rolling! Time is limited but I've always said I take requests so yes it's time for n 'almost under the sheet' tomorrow.

Smart, sexy and now Portal. Be still my heart! :heart: I knew H was a lucky man but I didn't realize until this moment the magnitude of his luckiness. I'm just glad that in your case 'the cheesecake is not a lie' my good (and equally naughty) woman.

What a pair of showoffs.:mad: 😒

I am going to go find a sexy rock.

All I showed off is my mad Google-fu skills Lizzie. :kiss:

If you don't find a sexy rock to crawl under I have some other options for you. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Yes Numi. :rose: C581A2A84081A240F16B40F26B40F34B.

They're for kids.

You might be going "Huh?" but trust me the Americans are rolling! Time is limited but I've always said I take requests so yes it's time for n 'almost under the sheet' tomorrow.

Smart, sexy and now Portal. Be still my heart! :heart: I knew H was a lucky man but I didn't realize until this moment the magnitude of his luckiness. I'm just glad that in your case 'the cheesecake is not a lie' my good (and equally naughty) woman.

Wasn't it great? I love all that thinking in three dimensions. H and I did the two person one after completing the single player, where you have to work as a team to solve new puzzles. Not so much of a story as in the real game, but entertaining enough puzzles!

"I'm doing science and I'm still alive..." *sighs*

Wasn't it great? I love all that thinking in three dimensions. H and I did the two person one after completing the single player, where you have to work as a team to solve new puzzles. Not so much of a story as in the real game, but entertaining enough puzzles!

"I'm doing science and I'm still alive..." *sighs*

D&D. Portal. Coded ASCII. You almost wouldn't know this is a site dedicated to the naked human form! Did you know there's a Portal board game as well Numi? :rose: I love playing board games. My recent favorite is Thunderbirds. Yes, it's based on the Gerry Anderson "Supermarionation" series.

Cheers

It must.

attachment.php

Happy New Year from almost under the sheet Numi. 🎉 🌷

Cheers 🍻

P.S. And no pretty comments from you missy.

Attachments

• Numi's Request.jpg
    Numi's Request.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
Just beautiful!
I think a silver one would look great on you.

Thanks Icy. :kiss: I'll admit it. You lost me in this one. I was thinking...
  • Cock ring?
  • Collar?
  • Nipple piercing?
  • Sheets?

All wrong of course. Thanks for the explanation. I'll see about getting that silver thing since you asked for it so nicely. :kiss:

*wonders where he can get silver condoms* :confused:

Cheers

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what's going on anywhere. :rolleyes:

Spelt with an h? So spelth. What's spelth SA?

Cheers

Please... :rolleyes:

1. Spelth S. G. Is a youtuber with 2 subscribers. Neither of them is me.
2. More importantly, Spelth was a bronze Dragon from Telgar Weyr.

Google-fu you DA.

I have absolutely no idea what this conversation is about. So, I'm just going to quietly slip into bed with you while you chat away with Icy and Lizzie. ;)

Carry on.
K

D&D. Portal. Coded ASCII. You almost wouldn't know this is a site dedicated to the naked human form! Did you know there's a Portal board game as well Numi? :rose: I love playing board games. My recent favorite is Thunderbirds. Yes, it's based on the Gerry Anderson "Supermarionation" series.

D&D? You must be thinking of another.... :D

But yes. Sorry. Derailed. Naked. *drifts off momentarily*

Looks like you got it back on track, though ^^^

Mmm, very nice. *stretches out hand* :devil:

Back