Gorl sells herself to slavery - Need ideas for main plot

Nezhul

Angry Flufferpuff
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Posts
2,241
Girl sells herself to slavery - Need ideas for main plot

So I'm going to write a story soon.
The story is about a world where it is possible to sell yourself into sexual slavery for 10 years. And by that you give complete control over yourself to your owner. You can't choose where you go - the company chooses that for you. You can end up as a private slave, in a brothel or sold to a porn studio - whatever.
The story is about a girl who does just that - sells herself off. She's a fetishist and she wants to experience it, and the money are good too.
Before you get to your destination, however, you are trained in a special training center. My story will be about this period of time, i.e. I'm not going to write about what happens to her later, just the training part.

I have no lack of sexy ideas about what devious methods are used for such training, as well as depicting the slave's life in bright colors.

What I lack is the main plot. I kinda like to give the story a meaning, some idea or message that I want to deliver with it. I don't really want to make it a "stroke" with little to no plot involved.

Any ideas?

p.s. BTW feel free to get inspired and steal this idea of mine for yourself :cattail:
p.p.s Yeah, I fucked up the title =D
 
Last edited:
How about if the young woman grew up in a very religious household with her father being a well known preacher who is also a strict disciplinarian at home. He is leading the charge against this controversial company that recruits young adults, who are typically young adults with no skills and no money. The preacher's daughter is so repressed by her father, and has so much resentment toward him, that as soon as she turns 18 years old, she signs up for the very thing her father hates the most as a way to hurt him. She's not really a fetishist at all, she's just a naive girl.

Maybe it could be that she and her father have an argument about how she is dressed to go out with some friends. He forbids her to leave the house "dressed like cheap whore" and she tries the old, "I'm an adult now and you can't control me" tactic. He is so enraged that he tells her that if she leaves the house dressed like that, to not bother coming back home. Instead of changing her clothes, she storms out of the house crying and leaves with her friends. Angry, and wanting to hurt him as much as he has hurt her, she goes to the company and signs herself up for a ten year term. Maybe she thinks that she'll be able to back out of the contract, but once the paperwork is signed, she is sent to the training center, and soon realizes that the only way out is through.
 
A valid idea for some, but in my case - no, I won't write that.:cattail:
I just don't find religion and domestic violence associated with it (which happens in the real world just like you describe) as anything sexy.;)
 
I mean your idea is OK, I just personally don't find it attractive.:eek:
 
What happened? How did she sell herself?
Well she was fantasizing about it since she was young, and she wasn't particularly smart to get a very good job. Her social life is a mess too, so she figured she'd go for it. Spend ten years in the life of her fantasies, and get paid enough to never work for the rest of her life.;)
 
No, how did society end up in a place where this happens. It's a bit of an extreme that at least warrants an opening paragraph like the Purge. Blah blah blah following the automation revolution the economy fell to absolute shit and many found they had to sell themselves. Cus this falls under a world that I kinda need to understand before I could try to function in it.

It doesn't need to be super detailed but it does kinda need to exist.
 
Well, that's pretty much how it happened in my world:
The population is growing. It's not really a huge problem yet, but it has become a problem.
Crime rates went pretty high, and so a number of laws got made, that would allow working camps.
They initially allowed prisoners to be rented/sold to independent enterprises which needed human labor.
Initially, such prisoners got their human rights guaranteed, some works (like hazardous works) were banned. But over the years, more and more became acceptable.

Eventually, The initiative sprung to life to allow for human "pets" to be vreated - they are basically sex slaves. It's still considered slightly too much, so the consent of the inmate is needed to allow him/her to be exploited that way. Also it is only available for those whos term is rather high.
The pros of such life: Instead of working hard labor you live a relatively easy, uneventful life of a sex pet. You still get your health guaranteed, so you can't get hurt too badly.
The cons: well, it's still a sex slavery. Also you get reprogrammed/conditioned to be obedient and pleasing.

In the end, a lot of people look down upon such an alternative and still choose hard labor. Some choose to become "pets" instead.
But where's a demand - there's an offer. Some people disliked the idea of owning such pet who was a prison inmate. They wanted someone who willingly submitted.
That's when the corporation started recruiting free people to take part in the program. Such "pure" pets cost a lot more, but they get a huge amount of money in return, and there's still some people/organizations who are willing to buy. And there are people who are willing to sell themselves. They get trained just like everyone else, as slaves they are completely equal. You can't get out of iw once you are in.

So in short: It sprung up as part of the initiative for prison inmate forced working. It then spread to be more accepted by the community, and eventually became available for people to participate in.

To become a pet there are a LOT of physical and mental checks, psychological evaluations and so on. They don't accept people who they suspect are not serious about it or may be applying under some influence.
 
Okay fair enough.

I'm curious why/how you get around to a willing pet. Because this is what makes your story to a large degree is that a slave has to be broken to various degrees. Whether or not she has a "good" master or a "bad" master is part of the story but at the end of the day she's a slave not Trophy Wife, not a Mistress not a Prostitute and it seems like the sort of thing that why does she go for slavery when this sounds like a world where prostitution is if not legal certainly ignored.
 
Well, as I said, first of all, she's a fetishist. She's very into submission, and she's extreme in her fantasies. She knew about this Pet thing long ago and saw them a few times, and she can't help but think about being in that place.

She could find a boyfriend who would share her interests, true, but she can't. For whatever reason, sometimes it just works that way in life.

As for prostitution, well, working as a prostitute/mistress for 10 years she would at most make a living, maybe make a good living. But after that? It's not like she'd make a fortune.

She's not smart and she knows that. She knows that she's looking at working low-payment jobs for her entire life. She tried that for a few years, and she's sick of it already.
On the other hand, being a Pet she gives up 10 years of her life. But they pay so much that she'd be set for life after that. In her mind, it's a fair trade - no work and no prostitution or porn would land her as good. She'd have plenty of her life to enjoy afterwards (she's about 22-23 now, so she'd be 33 when she's done - rather young still).
She knows the cons, the hardships associated with it, but in her mind the pros overweight the cons. She gets money, she gets to experience the life she dreams about. Of course it's very scary, but for her - very sexy too.
 
You may as well go all out to create the world:

A corporation with a totally harmless generic name

Women are recruited for being (invent some new term). They get minimal for 1 year, 1/4 for 5 years, full pay for 10 years. In return, they are monitored for health and stuff, plus other enhancements, no matter where they are (invent some fancy tech)

They are put in testing centers and based on their psychological profile, they will be selected for specific roles to play. Submissive, pain slut, servant, dominatrix, ingenue, cosplay, etc. Typical "archetypes".

So your story will be about the different tests and training for each archetype. They don't always involve sex, but they could.

And they need to learn how to play both ways.
 
That's a good idea - about testing.

Other than that, yes, my setting involves most of what you describe.
 
......They are put in testing centers and based on their psychological profile, they will be selected for specific roles to play. Submissive, pain slut, servant, dominatrix, ingenue, cosplay, etc. Typical "archetypes".

So your story will be about the different tests and training for each archetype. They don't always involve sex, but they could. .......

That has a very "Divergent" feel to it. Asimov had a story based on a similar concept of government testing to determine your path in life. So you are on solid ground.
 
That has a very "Divergent" feel to it. Asimov had a story based on a similar concept of government testing to determine your path in life. So you are on solid ground.

I actually have a story half-written where this concept is put to maximum. When young adults graduate from their university, based on their testing results (both physical, intellectual, psychological) they are assigned a place in life, so the government actually assigns them a certain job and they can't say "no". They just go to the city they are directed and work where they are told to.
But some of the more unlucky ones get other assignments, like being prostituted or even "work" at the human Dairy farms.:cattail:
 
When young adults graduate from their university, based on their testing results (both physical, intellectual, psychological) they are assigned a place in life, so the government actually assigns them a certain job and they can't say "no". They just go to the city they are directed and work where they are told to.
From my experience, the program will work as well as an inept military bureaucracy, where one may qualify for some position but be arbitrarily routed to something completely different depending on where any body is needed to fill a slot. Thus a highly-trained oculist may be assigned as a glory-hole model, or a software engineer is posted to direct AV pr0n.

Replace gov't with corporations. Colleges / unis are training academies funded (owned) by transnational megacorps. Graduates are placed in lifelong careers by slacking, possibly corrupt HR drones. Can you bribe your way into a good job or will you be sent to the fleshpools, assigned as an office comfort worker who relieves sexual stresses of productive employees?

Anyway, make the selection process flawed.

Back to the OP: In this reality, the SexSlaveDotCom website offers eBay-like auctions of folks selling themselves into slavery for specified periods and with specific limitations (No Dry Anal!) and conditions (Sundays off). Each offer is a binding contract, worded in terms of "personal services" to stay legal. It's actually indentured servitude -- hey, that's traditional!
 
I like it.

Though in fairness assuming it wasn't legally binding I feel like a lot of people would highly benefit from a system that tried to funnel them into things they'd naturally excell (or at least be proficient) at.

Sounds good.
 
in that setting I plan it IS legally binding.
Or rather, once you sell yourself to slavery, then a different set of laws apply to you for 10 years. You can't say "no". If you change your mind and want to get out - none will listen to you. You are corporation's property and they do what they please.
 
in that setting I plan it IS legally binding.
Or rather, once you sell yourself to slavery, then a different set of laws apply to you for 10 years. You can't say "no". If you change your mind and want to get out - none will listen to you. You are corporation's property and they do what they please.
I see a society where chattel slavery is unacceptable but voluntary (indentured) servitude for a specified period is supported by legal codes, not so different from today's reality. Being used is okay, within the bounds of the contract; being abused is not okay. Different fantasies, I guess.

For the govt-or-corp-owns-you model you need a very SciFi-twisted society. For the indentured-servant model, we need only tweak what we have, especially in a Trompian libertarian society. A Trompian SCOTUS would approve such binding arrangements. Ya takes yer money and ya takes yer chances.
 
For shits and giggles what prevents the owners from using the girls as regular slaves? I mean totally getting off on watching a woman knit sweaters is less horrifying than somethings we've all actually seen on the internet.
 
For shits and giggles what prevents the owners from using the girls as regular slaves? I mean totally getting off on watching a woman knit sweaters is less horrifying than somethings we've all actually seen on the internet.
Indentured servitude requires doing what the 'owner' commands, within the contract's conditions. So put her (or him) to cleaning windows and darning socks. Sex comes later.
 
For the govt-or-corp-owns-you model you need a very SciFi-twisted society
It is. Also some methods they use are sci-fi too.

For shits and giggles what prevents the owners from using the girls as regular slaves? I mean totally getting off on watching a woman knit sweaters is less horrifying than somethings we've all actually seen on the internet.
Nothing stops them.

In my setting they are basically guaranteed several things, such as:
1) they are not to receive permanent or long-lasting injuries, including scars, burns, bone fractures and so on.
2) No life-threatening situations
3) They are guaranteed to receive enough food with enough nutrients (daily), as well as enough undisturbed sleep (per week, so sleep deprivation play is still possible).
4) no making children
5) Every week or two they get to see a special doctor provided by the corporation.

other than that, they are fair game. The only thing is - based on their test results they are divided in groups to serve different purposes. So if a slave can't psychologically endure heavy pain play - he/she will not end up somewhere where it'll be applied.

that's what I was thinking.

Sadly I still didn't hear any real ideas about plot. Only about the setting, which is fine too.

p.s. if anyone ever write a similar story - feel free to share it here or send me a PM.
 
Last edited:
Sadly I still didn't hear any real ideas about plot. Only about the setting, which is fine too.
Think of the ending you want -- I often visualize a not-too-obvious image. Build your setting, populated with your players. Think of a few events / plot points you want the story to hit. The story plot then emerges as the path to that ending once you've set the players loose.

IOW: Who is there, and where? What do you want to happen? How do you want it resolved? I've suggested negotiated periods of servitude rather than a fixed decade-long term of slavery; drama could emerge from various slaves awaiting (or fearing) their floating expiration dates. Is impending freedom daunting?
 
Girl Sells herself to slavery

I did a story with a very similar theme. "Serving in the VSO" VSO, in this case, stands for Voluntary Service Organization. In a future USA people can enter terms of slavery for five to seven years to retire debt with low-interest loans when they return to civilian life . My heroine ends up as a prostitute and the story takes her through her training and her first "professional" encounters. My hook is that the VSO was created by a Constitutional Amendment to bring jobs back to America and to provide "opportunity." In other words, not too far fetched!

https://www.literotica.com/s/serving-in-the-vso
 
Wow... i really like this idea...
Please dod keep me in mknd when you post it.. i want to read it sooo bad.... ;-)
 
Back
Top