Laundromat/laundry room

S

Strangebuddy

Doing laundry is something that I really like at times, other times, I despise it but I can't lie, I have had a few encounters and fantasies which have been needling me lately.

For example, back in college, my dorm had its laundry room up top and late at night it was a great time to do laundry. Rarely anyone was there but the machines were running so you could study and have a lot of white noise comforting you...other times, you walk in on a guy jerking off, sometimes in panties, couples fucking against the glass, girls and guys doing their laundry in their underwear, etc.

Now, the laundromat I go to now is a crappy little place with g nowhere to sit, nothing to do, and no security. Yet it also overlooks a pool and since it's such a crap place, no one goes there so it's easy to be alone and according to one woman I walked in on, the vibrations are really good on the washing machines.

Of course, a laundry room can also be quite interesting, especially for taboo fantasies.

For example, there's always the old walking in on relative sniffing panties, jerking off into panties, masturbating with her panties, etc.

However, what about a couple who have already begun screwing? Suddenly, sis and bro, son and mom, sis and sis, daughter and dad, mom and daughter, dad and son, etc. seem to volunteer to do the laundry all the time. Could be the love of stain fighting products or it could be the privacy.

General ideas:

1.I've always thought it would be kind of hot to get pushed back into or push someone into a pile of laundry and then start having sex.

2. One of the more awkward things involved with laundromats is when someone abandons their laundry and you really need the machine. It could have been sitting there all day and yet when you reach to tear it out, the owner walks in to seeing you dump their favorite pair of panties on the floor. Or holding their girlfriends underwear. I've seen fights break out but what if instead, we had a story where a girl took out someone's laundry plopped it in the floor and then found herself surrounded by a sorority who came to get their wash?

Fun

Writing scenes that involve sex with strangers are always fun. No names, no idea if they will meet again. Just go as wild as you want.
This is a good set up for that.
You can even go husband/wife walk in on someone doing, whatever, and take control, if you wanted to go to threesome route.

Doing laundry is something that I really like at times, other times, I despise it but I can't lie, I have had a few encounters and fantasies which have been needling me lately.

For example, back in college, my dorm had its laundry room up top and late at night it was a great time to do laundry. Rarely anyone was there but the machines were running so you could study and have a lot of white noise comforting you...other times, you walk in on a guy jerking off, sometimes in panties, couples fucking against the glass, girls and guys doing their laundry in their underwear, etc.

Now, the laundromat I go to now is a crappy little place with g nowhere to sit, nothing to do, and no security. Yet it also overlooks a pool and since it's such a crap place, no one goes there so it's easy to be alone and according to one woman I walked in on, the vibrations are really good on the washing machines.

Of course, a laundry room can also be quite interesting, especially for taboo fantasies.

For example, there's always the old walking in on relative sniffing panties, jerking off into panties, masturbating with her panties, etc.

However, what about a couple who have already begun screwing? Suddenly, sis and bro, son and mom, sis and sis, daughter and dad, mom and daughter, dad and son, etc. seem to volunteer to do the laundry all the time. Could be the love of stain fighting products or it could be the privacy.

General ideas:

1.I've always thought it would be kind of hot to get pushed back into or push someone into a pile of laundry and then start having sex.

2. One of the more awkward things involved with laundromats is when someone abandons their laundry and you really need the machine. It could have been sitting there all day and yet when you reach to tear it out, the owner walks in to seeing you dump their favorite pair of panties on the floor. Or holding their girlfriends underwear. I've seen fights break out but what if instead, we had a story where a girl took out someone's laundry plopped it in the floor and then found herself surrounded by a sorority who came to get their wash?

how far away was the pool from the laundromat i thought of an idea?

Like right outside of it. It even attaches to the pool house. There are blinds on the Windows but it doesn't obstruct the view much

Writing scenes that involve sex with strangers are always fun. No names, no idea if they will meet again. Just go as wild as you want.
This is a good set up for that.
You can even go husband/wife walk in on someone doing, whatever, and take control, if you wanted to go to threesome route.

I could see that, horny girl sees guy checking her out and asks him to help her with the machine. They get to the back of the laundromat, she lifts her skirt, drops her bottoms and sticks her bum out. They have a quickie right there. When they're done, she straightens out her clothes and walks off with a satisfied smile

Like right outside of it. It even attaches to the pool house. There are blinds on the Windows but it doesn't obstruct the view much

a girl goes to wash some of her clothes since its so quiet she decides to wash her current outfit and goes skinny dipping but then...

Someone steals her laundry or other people decide to jump in the pool?

I used a public laundromat as the opening scene of my "Handjob Slut" series. I wanted to give the story a seedy, dingy, naughty feeling right from the get go.

I used a public laundromat as the opening scene of my "Handjob Slut" series. I wanted to give the story a seedy, dingy, naughty feeling right from the get go.

I hear tentacle monsters like laundry rooms- the seedier and dingier the better

I hear tentacle monsters like laundry rooms- the seedier and dingier the better
Especially around beach towns, not so much inland, except maybe Salt Lake City -- Mormon tentacles, y'know.

But I digress. Small person (Pat) fleeing from thugs or cops ducks into a laundromat, crawls into a big dryer to hide among still-damp clothing. Equally small clothes owner Kim returns and berates Pat, whose soiled shoes have dirtied the laundry. Heavy footsteps of Pat's pursuers are heard pounding toward the launderette's front door -- Pat pulls Kim into the dryer to hide. Romance ensues, yada yada.

Especially around beach towns, not so much inland, except maybe Salt Lake City -- Mormon tentacles, y'know.

And to the Mormons, God gave the world's largest inland body of salt water... but Mormon tentacle sex might be the best tentacle sex...

And to the Mormons, God gave the world's largest inland body of salt water... but Mormon tentacle sex might be the best tentacle sex...
Yes, in a seedy launderette on the shores of Great Salt Lake. Isaac's five wives are busy with the wash. Then tentacles slowly emerge from the drains and grasp the shivering women. OFF with their Mother Hubbards! OFF with their sacred white cotton undies! INTO their depths, the tentacles probe, and stroke, and pulse, and flutter. Yada yada. Meanwhile, the tentacle beasts are accumulating a one-year supply of dried and canned food. Will Isaac's five wives go into the pantry?

Yea could be a good story idea. Man walks into do his laundry and he meets this woman that has a nice figure and they start talking and they find out both are single and have had share of lovers and they keep talking and get to know each other and get naked and have sex, even with a security cam recording everything.

I have a real story about a launderette in Sudbury, Ontario but I can't tell it here, sorry. And another in Old Bisbee, Arizona, with the most cryptic / hypnotic graffiti. Well let's see, I could flesh-out the latter with mind-control and hidden cameras... but no tentacles, not in Old Bisbee... except maybe at the bottom of the Lavender Pit (huge open-pit copper mine) during a cloudburst...

Okay, so it's set in the Bisbee Launderette in Tombstone Canyon across from the beige house with a mosaic of red-painted bicycle parts hung on its clapboard siding. Claude has hauled his weekly load up the road, dumped his rags and schmatzas into overpriced top-loaders, and gone for a piss in the little latrine. The Illuminati-inspired graffiti worm into his brain. He steps out, straight into the arms of the owner / witch who leads him to the back room, hypnotically has him strip himself naked, and rides him mercilessly to multiple screaming orgasms while his blue balls strain, unrelieved...

Meanwhile, competitors in La Vuelta de Bisbee (a noted bicycle race) sweep down Tombstone Canyon Road. Various bystanders tromp into the launderette for its facilities and are likewise abducted and mystically abused. Where do their empty shells end up? And Claude's clothes?

<snip>
Meanwhile, competitors in La Vuelta de Bisbee (a noted bicycle race) sweep down Tombstone Canyon Road. Various bystanders tromp into the launderette for its facilities and are likewise abducted and mystically abused. Where do their empty shells end up? And Claude's clothes?

Naturally, all of the dirty clothes and empty body shells are brought into the basement. One of the mining blasts awoke the evil spirit, and it dug a new tunnel until it found cover - in the laundromat. The other end of this being's portal is in Montezuma's Castle, which hasn't changed in the 800 years since it was cast into the abyss, which is now Bisbee.

When the basement gets too full of corpses, they are dropped into the portal with all of their clothes, and the fabric dissolves everything non-organic so there is little mess.

But what about when the ancient Indian monument starts to get full?

Naturally, all of the dirty clothes and empty body shells are brought into the basement. One of the mining blasts awoke the evil spirit, and it dug a new tunnel until it found cover - in the laundromat. The other end of this being's portal is in Montezuma's Castle, which hasn't changed in the 800 years since it was cast into the abyss, which is now Bisbee.
Montezuma's Castle is much too far from Bisbee. No, the portal is up Rattlesnake Canyon below Cochise Stronghold in the fierce Dragoon Mountains. That's much closer.
But what about when the ancient Indian monument starts to get full?
The ogre-like Dry Ones emerge from their musty caverns to nibble on dessicated remains. Their clothes are stripped off, strapped to a freight pallet, and shipped to Guatemala for recycling.

But that kinda gets away from eroticism, hey? We need to refocus on the succubus in the laundrette. And maybe tentacles. Taco-truck tentacles, sure.

Back