Male to Male Vids

Forgot to attach video.... too distracted I guess

Well, that movie can do that people, though I have to sort of disagree. The last scene is hot, but the second one was amazingly erotic. When the priest bends the altar boy over and proceeds to fuck him, it was intense, and it got even better when he started to enjoy it. I mean, shit, their ears are bright red throughout the scene.

Yep, the priest, the altar boy, and the instructional seduction sex.

Well, that movie can do that people, though I have to sort of disagree. The last scene is hot, but the second one was amazingly erotic. When the priest bends the altar boy over and proceeds to fuck him, it was intense, and it got even better when he started to enjoy it. I mean, shit, their ears are bright red throughout the scene.
Mmm...guess I will have to watch it again (G)

Just watched that scene, you might be right..... let me watch them both again...maybe more than once...then I'll decide

You're right about that second scene, I'm not normally a fan of guys kissing but it was a huge turn in this one.

This is a warning

To txboyalone and LeatherChap, please remove those FMV and nude pics from my thread immediately (same goes to those to responded to those posts). If you will not, I will ask our moderator to delete this thread. I'm not going to tolerate two rule breakers who do not respect me or the people who enjoy this thread, and who follow the fucking rules.

Also, I don't give a shit if you whine how I am censoring you or not, this thread is just link to the videos, not you two posting random shit on it.

So, I repeast, please remove those FMV and pics from my thread NOW!

Ok, I sent a message to Etolie to fix this thread. If she cannot, and it gets taken down, we know who is too blame.

Back