How Many Do You Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of it.

How many times do you brush your hair at night?

none at night. Only in the morning before my shower and about 10 to 15 times. If you brush curly hair, it breaks the curl and you get frizz. Not a good look.

How many times do you check your phone during the day? lol

none at night. Only in the morning before my shower and about 10 to 15 times. If you brush curly hair, it breaks the curl and you get frizz. Not a good look.

How many times do you check your phone during the day? lol

Not as often as I used to...

How many computers do you have?

ummmm none...

how many articles of charger (or other NFL team) apparel do you own?

Hahaha...no fair ;)

Hmmmm...I have a Junior Seau jersey, four t-shirts and a hat. So 6. BUT my son's team is a NFL name and I have a TON of that team's stuff :)

How many email accounts do you have?

Hahaha...no fair ;)

Hmmmm...I have a Junior Seau jersey, four t-shirts and a hat. So 6. BUT my son's team is a NFL name and I have a TON of that team's stuff :)

How many email accounts do you have?

well I could have sent you a Jet jersey but the green might clash with the powder blue.. have to admit SD chargers are the best uni's in NFL

I have 4 counting work

How many vacations will you take this year

well I could have sent you a Jet jersey but the green might clash with the powder blue.. have to admit SD chargers are the best uni's in NFL

I have 4 counting work

How many vacations will you take this year

Sadly none this year - no time with two busy kids. Maybe a few long weekends at the lake...

How many jobs have you had?

Sadly none this year - no time with two busy kids. Maybe a few long weekends at the lake...

How many jobs have you had?

7 since colleges (goes with the territory unfortunately)

how many total PMs do you have in your mailbox both read and unread.

7 since colleges (goes with the territory unfortunately)

how many total PMs do you have in your mailbox both read and unread.

All of them are read, but I have 356 total (sent and received). I need to clean them out...

How many beds in your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back