The Last of Us : 10 Years Later - (CLOSED)

Ellie was having the time of her life. Her body on fire as the pleasure was rising between them. She moaned as his breath was against her neck, his hard cock pressing against her with each moment. Then came his request.. She released his pants and pulled out his hard rod. His cock throbbing in her hand. It felt so good. Felt odd, but good. But then again, this was only her second time. She looked to him and smiled. She began to stroke him, the tip oozing precum as she rubbed her thumb across it, teasing him more and more.

She pulled him over to the her bed as she laid back, removing the rest of her clothing. She was in the nude now and spreading her legs wide so he could see her wetness. Her desire. She moaned looking to him. "Oh god. I've never been this wet," she admitted moving her fingers down to her lower lips as she looked to Scott.
 
Scott was mesmerized by Ellie, especially watching her fingers slide through the folds of her glistering pussy. He knew those kneading movements of those fingertips were teasing her clit, teasing him. He licked over his lips while watching her pussy twitch, the glistering coating made him want to suck that wonderful little clit of her into his hot mouth, to taste her very sweet nectar once more as he did last night. She was laying on the bed legs wide apart he was standing her like an idiot frozen when he could be licking that wetness from her.

The tip of Scott’s cock seemed to have a mind of its own for it Bobbled, twitched, and jerked with wanting to feel that hot pussy of hers sliding up and down, coating it with that steamy cream. “Fuck, you look wonderful Ellie.” He moaned as his mind provided him with mental images of ways he wanted to fuck her. He reached down and slowly began to stroke himself.. “That’s it baby, rub that clit for me.. Take your other hand and caress your breast…Pull and twist that nipple for me.” He moaned take a few more steps closer to her.. “Now, I wish to see you taste yourself baby..” His voice was overheating quickly.

He reached down and took over for her finger. He lightly flicked over that run with his fingertip, then pinched it between his index finger and thumb giving it a small but firm shaking. He pulled it toward him until it popped free from his fingers. “Talk to baby.. Tell me how your feeling and how bad you want me… “ He pushed his index finger tip into her hot opening, once inside he curbed his finger into a hook and nudged the special place with his tip.. He teased her G-spot..
 
Back
Top