Nudist Style of Living

Abida

Really Experienced
There are many threads pertaining to nudism, such as "Naked"" Exhibitionism"'Naked Saturday morning".The question is why have a number of threads on the same subject. Thats why this thread is.Both me and my wife have been practising nudists since the past 12 years . The reason was personal. We found that our sex life had gone bland and very boring after 6 years of marriage. . My wife's sister suggested that we go nude at home and she was sure that our sex life would be back to its robust best. In the beginning we reduced our clothing to bare minimum. i used to be in boxers and my wife stopped wearing bra and panty under her nightie or gown,while at home.The one hassle was our 5 years old daughter . So we waited till we sent her to boarding school . Now we go full nude at home when there are no guests . As we were preparing ourselves for adopting nudist style of living , my sister -in- law and her hubby confessed that they had been practising nudists already and suggested that we all join together during week ends ,yes,nude to the core. We wish that all nudists among literoticans post as to how and why they became NUDISTS. From Abid and Shahida. N.B. Our bondage became stronger,making us feel free, there were no secrets between us and we loved each other intensely after we adopted nudism.:)

Sometimes I strut around naked at home sometime partially clothed. I dont do it just do it for the sake of nudity alone. There is a sexyness to it, and sluttiness at times. One of the things I love about it is the fact that your skin is more, for want of a better word, alive.
I'm glad you and your wife found a way to reignite the feelings you have for each other.

nudist style of living

The fact is when you strut around nude you start to feel a sensation which one doesn't feel within the confines of one's bedroom . This sensation is what my hubby calls as sex enhancer . Just imagine','I am in the kitchen ,he comes in fondles me arouses me presses his hard dick from behind and we fuck right there with no cares , one feels so free , no hassles ,no undressing , no running into bed room, great feeling of freedom From Shahida wife of Abid:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
love being in the house nude hen I can on sunday morning. just the wife is home and she not nude with me. but it is exciting to be like this. sometimes when home alone I will wear some sort of strap on my balls or just tie them up. helps me feel more exposed

We first became nudists in '95 when we read about a near by nudist club and decided to visit it. We enjoyed the new experience and joined. Love being naked at home as much as possible. Now that we are empty nesters, we are naked most of the time at home. Visiting nudist friends at their homes was also a new experience that felt very erotic as well. The feeling of total freedom of being naked even at home is awesome. Love being naked with other people as much as we can too. Acceptance of ones body is a great confidence builder and learning experience once you learn that no one really cares what you look like and totally accepts you for who you are not how you look. Wish we had more friends near home that were nudists and more accepting of the lifestyle. Would love to be able to go outside in the yard naked. People need to learn its not about sex or how great you look. It can enhance your sexual relationship with your spouse or significant other also of course.

Enjoy life - stay naked.

love being in the house nude hen I can on sunday morning. just the wife is home and she not nude with me. but it is exciting to be like this. sometimes when home alone I will wear some sort of strap on my balls or just tie them up. helps me feel more exposed

It is nice that you enjoy being nude at home , i wonder why your wife denies hesrelf the freedom of being nude with you. I am sure with a little persuasion she would shed her clothing. one half of the couple going nude and other half dressed up no doubt decrease the sensation. Abid and Shahida

I love being nude at home. Pretty much as soon as I lived on my own, I started going nude as much as possible. I just find it more comfortable and freeing.

I love being nude at home. Pretty much as soon as I lived on my own, I started going nude as much as possible. I just find it more comfortable and freeing.

Agree, going nude is more freeing and comfortable, tell u how you felt when you first went nude. Was there a kind of excitement leading to sexual stimulation in the initial moments. Please open up.

My wife and I

I must admit I kind if like the idea of maybe one day my wife and I getting involved in a nudist lifestyle. I understand true nudist don't necessarily see it as anything sexual but for me it would be. I live the idea of getting my wife to a nude beach or resort. The idea of my wife being naked around a bunch of other naked men causes nice feelings in my pants.

I must admit I kind if like the idea of maybe one day my wife and I getting involved in a nudist lifestyle. I understand true nudist don't necessarily see it as anything sexual but for me it would be. I live the idea of getting my wife to a nude beach or resort. The idea of my wife being naked around a bunch of other naked men causes nice feelings in my pants.

going nude together with one's wife or girl friend, purely a a matter of life style or out of curiosity within the confines of your home or in a nudist resort, will no doubt intensify your sexual urge. A great fringe benefit of nudist living

nudist style of living

I believe many literoticans love nudism. many are already into nudist living and many are prospective nudists. So dear literoticans express your experiences of nudism and your feelings and thoughts on nudism. from Abid and Shahida

this is a great thread. I've been a nudist for over 25 years now. I got into it by accident really, I happened to be driving past a small resort in Florida not far from where I lived. Gave it a try and loved it.

nudist style of living

this is a great thread. I've been a nudist for over 25 years now. I got into it by accident really, I happened to be driving past a small resort in Florida not far from where I lived. Gave it a try and loved it.

Its great that we have an experienced nudist literotican. What about your wife/gf ?

We live full time at a nudist retreat I'm not married anymore. Met my current GF here. My daughter became one too. Her and her GF belong to a nudist group in their area. Needless to say...we all love it:)

We live full time at a nudist retreat I'm not married anymore. Met my current GF here. My daughter became one too. Her and her GF belong to a nudist group in their area. Needless to say...we all love it:)

very interesting, You are blessed to live life as you like. My wife is bi too, her sister is her lover .:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

i went to a nudist beach in february this year but a couple of guys bullied me and told me to leave just because i was a bit precummy.
they thought i was a threat to their ladies.
its not easy being a first time nudist.

The fact is when you strut around nude you start to feel a sensation which one doesn't feel within the confines of one's bedroom . This sensation is what my hubby calls as sex enhancer . Just imagine','I am in the kitchen ,he comes in fondles me arouses me presses his hard dick from behind and we fuck right there with no cares , one feels so free , no hassles ,no undressing , no running into bed room, great feeling of freedom From Shahida wife of Abid:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Isn't it nice to be used as a fuck vessel for your others sexual gratification in such a way.
I also like to be kneeling on a pillow with my knees apart, waiting at the front door. My partners job require them to power dress, meaning wearing a suit. When he comes in, I unzip his pants and deep throat him. Get his cock so deep down my throat, and be able to slip your tongue out and touch the top of his ball sack. Fun and erotic for both of us. The dominance of one fully dressed, while the other is naked, and supplicant.

nudist style of living

i went to a nudist beach in february this year but a couple of guys bullied me and told me to leave just because i was a bit precummy.
they thought i was a threat to their ladies.
its not easy being a first time nudist.

Dear Benjamin, Your is a typical case. When you step in to Nudism, the first condition is to take out the sex part of it from your mind. Just be one with nature , think that you are normal and enjoy the freedom of being nude. For this you have to practice nudism at home first alone or with somebody very close to you or who is already a nudist. The sex part will come later when other nudists begin to think that you are one of them and not there in the nudist resort just to have some sexual escapades .

Dear Benjamin, Your is a typical case. When you step in to Nudism, the first condition is to take out the sex part of it from your mind. Just be one with nature , think that you are normal and enjoy the freedom of being nude. For this you have to practice nudism at home first alone or with somebody very close to you or who is already a nudist. The sex part will come later when other nudists begin to think that you are one of them and not there in the nudist resort just to have some sexual escapades .

hi Abida, my dad and his wife have seen me nude but they don't approve me being nude, so i can't be a nudist at home unless i'm aloone or with my new gf.
if my gf agrees to go with my to the nude beach it'll be awesome.
its ok to have erections and stuff if i'm with my gf at the nude beach, right?

Wife and I went to a nudist resort (her first time).

Things were cool until a guy started staring at her. I stared back and he looked away. There was another guy there with a huge dick and he was parading around the pool deck. I caught her sneaking peeks at it and biting her bottom lip once when she did. I didn't tease her about it.

On the way out of the place, she said, "you know, that wasn't terrible." However, she doesn't want to do it again.

The odd thing is that when we got back home and showered, she said, "You look so good outside and naked." Then, she sucked my cock, indicating to me that nudism aroused sexual feelings for her.

I’ve been a nudist most of my adult life and love the freedom of being naked. Naturally, I wanted my wife to enjoy being nude in public as well, but sadly she also had to endure the odd guy who wanted to stare and the poseur who wanted to show off his big cock at every opportunity on her first visit to our local nude beach. However, during the day as we strolled along the beach we met other couples. Afterwards my wife said that at first she was embarrassed about her nudity and annoyed that some guys were too forward in their behaviour but when relaxed she forgot about her nudity and felt very comfortable being naked when chatting to other couples. We have both been keen nudists for many years now, albeit I tend to be more active these days. She even took meeting her boss at the beach in her stride!

The first (unwritten) rule in attending a nudest beach is not to stare.
That being said, I have glanced at a number of erect male members, and most were not with anyone else.

Im sure the second would be not to bully, and Im sorry you had a bad experience.

Be comfortable with yourself. Be nude in your room, and sling on a dressing gown if you need to leave it. Get a mirror, full length one, and hang it on your door or wall, that way you will be more comfortable with yourself, and 'others'

hi Abida, my dad and his wife have seen me nude but they don't approve me being nude, so i can't be a nudist at home unless i'm aloone or with my new gf.
if my gf agrees to go with my to the nude beach it'll be awesome.

You have to adjust your mind set first . Going nude is not about just Sex. You should start feeling normal in the groups of other nudists.As your control over your nudity increases you will be able to get friendly with other nudists. The sex part will come later . From Shahida

nudist style of living

The first (unwritten) rule in attending a nudest beach is not to stare.
That being said, I have glanced at a number of erect male members, and most were not with anyone else.

Im sure the second would be not to bully, and Im sorry you had a bad experience.

Be comfortable with yourself. Be nude in your room, and sling on a dressing gown if you need to leave it. Get a mirror, full length one, and hang it on your door or wall, that way you will be more comfortable with yourself, and 'others'

deedee , you have counselled Benjamin well.One has to enjoy one's own nudity first and be comfortable about it.Going to a nudist resort to peep at other peoples genitals is not good . To tell you the truth when my sister and her hubby came to our place we were nude when we received them. My hubby asked me to undress them , which i did and I was very calm and cool even when i pulled down my brother in law's boxers and gave a pat on his butt. Shahida

Back