New Roommate (closed)

"I don't know...I'm feeling pretty tired now...Sylvia kinda wore me out. I imagine that you two could have things covered." I glanced down to my rock hard cock, and then across to the two naked women before me, still giggling, though their fit seemed to have subsided. They were absolutely giddy. "I suppose I could still stand to cum however." I looked hungrily from Sylvia to my wife and back again, winking to Sylvia as I did.

I grabbed for Amy's ankle, Sylvia looking on, and tugged you towards me suddenly. Grabbing for your other ankle I twisted your legs until you rolled over onto your stomach. I could see you looking over your shoulder at me, wondering what was to come. I was massaging your ass as I crawled up between your legs. I held you down, both hands heavily on the small over your back, pinning you there. My cock bobbed as I moved in closer, getting ready to enter you.
 
My giggles turned into screams as I was pulled and then laughs as I looked up at Sylvia before glancing back at Christian. I managed to wiggle my ass just a little before he moved over me and I looked up at Sylvia reaching out my hands slipping into hers.

I groaned as I was pushed down into the bed licking my lips looking up at Sylvia as I felt his hard cock and I pushed back against me squeezing Sylvia's hands as I waited for him to enter me.
 
Holding you there against the mattress, I pressed your thighs apart with my knees as I worked my way up. I could see your dripping wet pussy, it would be so easy for me to slip in, glide to your core. I pressed the head of my cock against your entrance, pausing there. I bent to kiss your shoulder blades and looked from your smirking face and down the length of your gorgeous torso to where my dick was moments away from driving you mad.

I glanced to Sylvia, where she still lay breathing heavily and I smiled at her in a caring and friendly sort of way, but a way tinged with lust. Then I thrust into you hard. Burying my full length in one shove, and you moaned.
 
I lay there on my tummy looking up at Sylvia holding her hands. I wanted to pull her to me and kiss her and one of my hands slipped free and I reached up trying to pull her down closer to me.

I kept feeling Christian moving behind me. I kept pushing back against him and I shuddered as he leaned over me and kissed my back. I felt him push himself back up and felt his grip tighten on me and I looked up at Sylvia just as he pushed himself all of the way in hard and fast and deep.

I screamed, squeezing hard on Sylvias hand and then lowered my head moaning into the bed my whole body shaking as it got used to Christian suddenly being so deep inside me. I lay there panting and moaning and looking up at Sylvia mouth open licking my lips and just moaning over and over as I felt Christian start to move in and out of me.
 
Finally recovered but still aroused, I slip away from Amy's grip and start to pick myself up from the bed. I could see that Amy was totally enjoying herself and the way things have turned out tonight, I could see more of these sessions in the future.

But we weren't far from down with this one as Christian was now fucking his wife with wild abandon. I knew how much I enjoyed him fucking me, I knew she was too. I crawled towards Christian on my knees as Amy was vulnerable in her prone position. Christian was continually burying his cock deep in Amy's cunt, his focus truly on satisfying and giving his wife all that he had.

I knelt beside Christian and placed my hand on the back of his shoulder. Slowly caressing his back as I watched his cock, now glistening, slide in and out. Seeing Amy with her ass in the air and Christian behind her pumping, had me ready to get involved.

I leaned in and kissed Christian's ear, slipping my tongue inside and then nibbling on his earlobe. My right hand slid down his back and touched his ass. He turned his face to me and I kissed him hard, thrusting my tongue into his mouth as I slid my middle finger between his ass cheeks, pressing it against his puckered hole.

Our tongues swirled and danced with each other as I continued to tickle his ass. This didn't prevent Christian from continuing his thrusting. I moved my hand deeper between his legs and could feel his balls slap against my fingers as he thrust back and forth inside of Amy's pussy.
 
I was looking down, admittedly though perhaps undeservedly, not paying attention to Sylvia. Amy's cunt had the whole of my concentration. I was having quite the time with her, fucking, no pounding her pussy. She presented such a tantalizing sight, with her ass jutting up into the air and her shoulders pressed hard against the mattress.

Occasionally she would turn her head, panting hard, eye rolling back to look at me. The rest of the time she was practically face down. For all I know she might well have been biting big mouthfuls of sheets just to keep from crying out. To tell the truth, I wouldn't have minded if she did.

It was Sylvia's tongue that snapped my attention around. I twisted my head to face her when she put it into my ear. And then facing her, when she put it into my mouth. My tongue chased hers around as her hand started to work its way down my ass. I started thinking back to when it had been just the two of us that night in the livingroom---how lovely and unexpected it had been. I wondered if we would be in such a steamy situation if it hadn't been for her initiative, or if the two of us alone would ever again have another interlude. I though for a moment that she was going to try fingering Amy as we fucked until she cupped my balls and squeezed them in her fist. I thought that I was going to cum right then and I moaned loudly.
 
I turned around pushing myself back onto Christian as I heard him moaning loudly then ever. I saw them both kissing, I saw Sylvia's hand was somewhere between us and I could not feel her so I assumed she was touching him. I watched them and smiled pushing back harder and harder onto Christian, squeezing him as hard as I could each time he pushed into me.

My own moans joined his I kept watching them entranced by them kissing while at the same time incredibly turned on by it and I pushed back harder onto Christian, wanting him to cum, pleading with him in my mind for him to cum. I reached back down under my body reaching between my own legs my fingertips even feeling him sliding in and out of me and I screamed as my fingers touched and started to tease my own clit and I squeezed down on him harder as I felt my own orgasm rapidly approaching.
 
I could feel myself getting worked up again as we kissed and could tell from Amy's moaning that she was probably close to an orgasm. I had come to the realization that this was probably going to be the end of tonight's festivities and was resolved to the thought of satisfying myself one last time before going to bed.

I pulled my hand and my mouth away from Christian and started to kiss his chest. He really had a sexy torso and I could taste the salt of his sweat as I kiss my way around his wonderful chest.

I knew that tonight was a turning point in our relationship. Not only between Amy and me, but Christian and myself and also Christian and Amy. Could the both of us share Christian? Would Amy see this as just a casual relationship to fulfill her desires from time to time? Would Amy want to explore our relationship even deeper?

I couldn't beieve I was having all these thoughts as the two of them went at it right in front of me. I snapped out of that thought process real quick and decided to get behind Christian. I placed my hands on his shoulders and began to rub his back, kissing the back of his neck. Nibbling, licking, kissing his shoulder blades.
 
I kept looking back at Sylvia and moaning rubbing at myself and I felt Christian start to push harder and faster. My screams and moans grew louder and louder as he did and I found myself pushing just as hard back onto him making him fill me each time.

I glanced up looking right at Sylvia, my mouth open panting and I grabbed at the bedsheets my whole body shakings as I squeezed hard down around him as he pushed once again deep inside me.

"Cum....Chris....Cum....NOW!" I screamed and slammed back down onto him hard.
 
I could feel Amy's pussy clamping down in my cock as I rammed in and out of her. I could see her fists balled up in the sheets, and from the sound she was making, I could tell that she was near to cumming as I was. I somehow found it in me to start pumping even harder. My cock was swelling up inside her, my balls constricting. I would cum momentarily. Then she started to scream, begging me to cum in her.

Behind me I could feel Sylvia massaging my shoulders, running her hands all over my back and up my sides, clawing at my sides. I reached an arm behind me and hooked her around the waist with my wrist, holding her body against mine. There was skin, so much skin. I held Amy firmly by the hip with one hand and started moaning long and low. So close, so close. Sliding in and out of her like a piston.

My rod was long and hard and glistening wet with our combined fluids. When Sylvia bit into my shoulder I came. Spurting a couple times initially, I then unleashed my full load, coating Amy's wet cunt with my hot seed, shooting far into her and stimulated her deep inside, filling her up.
 
I watched as they both climaxed, my lips and teeth pressed against Christian's shoulders. I had heard Amy moan and groan with delight just like all those nights I heard her through the wall of our adjacent bedrooms.

I also felt Christian's body tense up, which I found amazing as I was behind him. Feeling his body tense from that position was incredible, as was the whole evening. I quietly pulled back from Christian's body and slipped off the bed.

As the two of them lay exhilarated and exhausted, I picked up my clothes and left them on their own. I was quite content with how things have progressed and thought not to push it any further.

When I got back to my room, I flopped onto my bed and within a minute I was unconscious.
 
I screamed as he came and felt him cumming hard and I lay back on the bed panting and shaking. I felt Christian come and lay by me and at some point I closed my eyes.

When I woke it was dark and I was still laying on the bed, still naked. I turned and he was there sleeping and I reached over running my fingers lightly over his shoulder as I sat up and looked around. Seeing we were the only two in the room I got up. I walked across the room opening the door and stood in the hallway. Standing there for a second I just listened and heard nothing.

Walking over to Sylvia's door it pushed open, and I pushed it open far enough so I could step inside. It was dark but I could make out the faint outline of Sylvia on the bed and I could hear her sleeping. I glanced back in the direction of my own room, listening for and still hearing the sounds of Christian deep asleep as I looked back over at Sylvia in her bed.
 
I awakened and opened my eyes to see the silhouette of Amy in the doorway. Even in teh darkness I could tell how beautiful she was. I didn;t know how much time had passed since I came to my room but it was still dark out. I glanced at my alarm and saw that it was 12:30. Was Christian tuckered out and sleeping already?

Without saying a word to my best friend, I scooted over on my bed to make room for Amy to join me, holding up the sheets as she slipped under them. I watched as her naked form approached my bed.
 
Last edited:
I jumped a little as from the bed came movement, blinking my eyes in the dark I glanced back at the door and walked across the bedroom smiling as I climbed into bed pulling the sheets back over me I lay there and turned feeling Sylvia close to me I reached out my hand touching her cheek "Sorry I think I fell asleep and when I woke you were gone" i leaned over and softly kissed her cheek and the corner of her mouth. "Christian is fast asleep" I added as I shuffled closer to the middle and feeling the warmth of her body against mine.
 
I don't know how many hours it had been when I awoke. I found the sheets around me cool, but still smelling of sex...that deep musky scent left from tangling and sweating of three bodies of a few hours earlier.

I got up then, slipped into a pair of flannel pants laying crumpled on the floor beside the bed before heading to the door.

I went first through the livingroom and finding no one there, my next obvious choice was Sylvia's room. Finding the door open I stood there leaning against the frame and saw in bed two shapes laying together under the sheets. The only sounds were deep breaths and the murmers of sleep. Feeling only slightly dejected, but still enjoying the afterglow of our threesome, I returned to my bed thinking about the workout that those two had just given me. I was smiling, head on my pillow and was soon once more fast asleep.
 
It felt so good to have her lie next to me as we drew our bodies together under the sheets. I slid my arm around her waist as we spooned under the sheets, my breasts pressed against her back. Not a word was spoken as we laid there, my fingertip lightly clutching and caressing her stomach.

A few minutes passed as we cuddled when I planted a soft, dry kiss on her shoulder blade. Then another. I had always dreamed of this day, although I never thought it would actually happen especially after all these years since I first tried. With you being married and all now, I never would've have thought that my dream would come true.

While in thought, my hand wandered higher up Amy's stomach and was lightly touching the bottom of her breasts. My fingertips began to wander higher up her bountiful orb, gliding up and over her nipple, which I found to be hard. When my rigid finger glided over her nub, Amy pressed her butt back against my body as I kissed my way along her shoulders.
 
I awoke to the touch of fingers on my nipple and then I felt them again running over one hard nipple and I pushed back against the body that was behind me. I felt lips and I moaned and reached back my hand running through Sylvia's hair. I let out another gentle moan and rolled a little forward onto my tummy and turned my head facing Sylvia though it was dark and I could not see her.

"That feels so good" I said softly as I felt her hands now running over my back. I reached out my hand and it eventually touched skin, touched Sylvia. "Tonight felt good too" I added and even though it was dark I smiled.
 
Last edited:
Feeling Amy's warm naked body next to mine was so exhilarating even though I was tired. Her skin was warm to the touch, her skin like silk as it brushed against mine.

Amy eventually turned onto her stomach as my hands never left her body. She turned so that her head was facing me and smiled, the moonlight illuminating her face. My hand glided up and down her back as I leaned on my elbow admiring her and cherishing this moment in time.

I listened to her and I smiled as my hands traveled lower to the tops of her cheeks and then up along the sides of her, my fingertips brushing against the side of her breast, smooshed against the mattress. I eventually let my fingertips swirl over her ass before sliding them between her cheeks. I felt her squeeze them tight against my fingers, trapping them for a few seconds before releasing.

I let my fingertips slide up the middle of her back to the base of Amy's neck and then slowly back down along the same path, to the tops of her ass, then between her cheeks, and on feeling her widen her legs, down over her silken slit, which was so deliciously warm and wet.
 
I smiled, even in the dark, at my squeezing of her finger with my cheeks. It felt silly and so good all at the same time. Relaxing I let me legs part and with my arms down my sides I let out a groan as I felt her finger slip lower.

From the other side I heard a noise and turned, propping myself up on my elbows looking over at the direction of the door. The noise was not from the room but from outside it another room. Staring into the darkness for a few seconds I eventually laid back down and turned back to Sylvia. "I think that was Chris, maybe he feels left out now" I said whispering as I bit my bottom lip to stop me from moaning as I started to push back and grind against Sylvia's teasing finger. I felt myself becoming wetter and wetter and I turned pushing my head into the pillow moaning as my pushing back against the finger became more and more obvious and desperate. Turning once more to Sylvia, now breathing much much harder. "God yes" I shudderd as I lifted my hips off of the mattress.
 
It was the moan of delight that woke me. It took a moment of recollection to realize where I was and what I had heard. Shaking the sleep from my head, I concentrated and listened, identifying finally the unmistakable moan of Amy. The bed was still empty beside me, clearly. So she must have slipped out at some point to go and keep Sylvia warm.

I really had no interest in interrupting, but I couldn't help but feel a stirring as I reached down to touch my dick. God, I wanted them both. I knew that those two would have their fun, and that at some point the novelty had to wear off. I had something that they both apparently needed, namely what hung between my legs, and I figured that sooner or later they would come back for it.

As the moaning continued, I tried not to be jealous. I fantasized about fucking Sylvia again, feeling her tight cunt wrapped around me, milking my cock. Perhaps we would make Amy watch, not letting her touch herself until we were finished, then again maybe it would just happen of it's own accord. Then there Amy. Lovely Amy, my wife and my joy--recently uncloseted, or uncaged, however you wanted to think about it. I had spent so many nights with her that I didn't even need to struggle to imagine her body and her curves, her taste and her sounds. Perhaps this newly awakened lust would change things between us? Just thinking about it made me hard all over again, and it was with my dick in my hand that I started drifting back off to sleep.
 
Last edited:
I let my finger just slide up and down along her slit, pushing gently so that her lips parted and caressed my finger as I teased her. I could tell by how wet she was that she wanted me to push my finger inside her, but she would have to wait, I was enjoying this too much.

As I leaned and watched my sweet, adorable longtime friend, I gazed into the darkness and thought about all the times growing up and how much I loved her as a friend. My trance was broken as I felt Amy begin to slide her slick pussy up an down against my finger. Even pushing back to try and get it inside her. I let my finger apply some pressure but never gave in to her desires. I had other ideas. I wanted Chris to watch as I teased his wife. And then Amy leaned up and stare at the door, hearing the same noise I did, but then she eventually gave way to my finger once again. I realized that the timing was perfect, so I cried out into the dark of night,


"ohhh Chris. Where are you? I have a special treat for you."

I let my words linger in the night until I heard rustling through the wall. He had heard me which meant he was awake. I immediately thought of the night when I saw him in the living room and proceeded to seduce him. Ohhh how good it felt t feel his cock inside me. My pussy tingled at the thought.

Amy turned to look at me with a bit of surprise. My finger was what she wanted, and a finger or two was what she was going to get. I pressed the tip of my finger against her hole. And then I saw the shadow in the doorway. I could tell that Christian was naked by the faint light from the moon shining in. I smiled at him not even knowing if he could see my face.
 
I looked up at Sylvia as I felt the finger, shaking and panting and then I saw as she looked past me. I knew where she was looking but instead I pushed back and moaned as the finger slid into me.

"Oh god." I groaned out loud and I turned to look back over into the darkness to where she was staring. Knowing that we were both looking at Christian but in the darkness I could not see him. I turned back to Sylvia and reaching up I slide a hand around the back of her neck and pulled her down. She looked at me and I lifted her head kissing her as I pushed down on her finger. Grinding my hips on her my moans muffled by her mouth. I reached out and searched with my fingers for her body, running over her skin until my hand slipped down over her thighs and moved down between her legs.
 
Last edited:
Now the noises coming through the wall weren't muffled. They weren't even trying to be quiet. In fact, I was pretty sure that I had heard Sylvia calling out for me. Or was that just my hopeful imagination?

Shaking off the depths of sleep, and thanking the good lord that tomorrow was Sunday, and that I would be able to sleep in if I so desired. I thought about going into the bathroom to splash water on my face, but decided against it and proceeded into the hall. Standing in the open door, the moon illuminating faintly my silhouette, I could finally see what all the commotion was.

I had to smile then. There was no sight more pleasing than two women in love. I could decide later whether or not I should be jealous. I was smiling, though I don't know if they could make out the features of my face.

"Did somebody call? Do you two ladies really need something at this hour? From here it looks as though you have it all figured out." I took a step inside the room, if only to get a better look, and I moved closer to the bed. "Did someone mention a special treat? Or was that just my imagination?" The chilly night air and the excitement before make making my nipples a little hard already.
 
I looked over at the voice at the silhouette of Christian as he stood there. "Yes someone did" i managed to say before groaning as I pushed back down on her finger. I laid back on the bed and reached down, finding Sylvia's hand I grabbed her wrist and moaning as i pulled her finger from me. I pulled it up lifting my head up to meet it and licking and then sucking her finger into my mouth tasting myself on it.

Unsure as to whether or how much of this he could see in the dark I pulled Sylvia over me, kissing her and wrapping my legs around her. I reached out almost blindly with one hand trying to find where Christian stood but as all I felt was air he was still standing out of my reach as my tongue played with Sylvia's.
 
I was taken a bit by surprise as Amy grabbed my hand and pulled on top of her, our naked bodies now rubbing against one another as our tongues began to play with each other. I knew Christian was now in the room and knew that he probably wanted to get a better look at what we were doing. So I reached behind Amy's shoulder and turned the small lamp on my nightstand, my mouth never leaving hers.

I felt Amy;s legs spread under me and my body slipped in between her legs as my hands cupped her face. My rock hard nipples were rubbing back and forth on Amy's chest as our tongues slid around each other's so smoothly. I wanted to give Christian a show so I began to rub my body up and down against Amy's pussy. As I did so, I could feel the intensity start to build up in Amy. Her hard breathing against my face as I kissed and ground against her.
 
Back
Top