Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep this up and there will be 2000 pages and 500,001 posts

did someone say champagne?

all those bubbles can sooooooooooo go to a girls head:devil:
 
pours several glasses of the bubbly hands one to ima and takes one for self

cheers to new births and beginnings
 
pours several glasses of the bubbly hands one to ima and takes one for self

cheers to new births and beginnings
*Raises glass* Indeed!
How about this? We pour some of that champagne over certain parts of my anatomy and let you lick it off? I can think of something that has a tendency to protrude that would be perfect.
I totally agree, sexy. And I think I could make it protrude even more ;)

And on that note, I say goodnight to all :rose: Thanks for helping me celebrate.
 
I confess that I had such a shitty day that I'd like to crawl in a whole and hide until the holidays are over. I loath Christmas time..
 
I confess that I had such a shitty day that I'd like to crawl in a whole and hide until the holidays are over. I loath Christmas time..

I'm not a fan of the holidays either. I think it was those six years I worked as a retail wage slave and was abused by the customers.
 
I confess that I had such a shitty day that I'd like to crawl in a whole and hide until the holidays are over. I loath Christmas time..
I'm sorry honey. I had a blah day but not like yours. Feel free to hide in here all you wish :rose:
 
Sorry they got ruined for you. Right now is my favorite time of year.

It's a lot of things that converge and bring me down. Winter gets to me too. I'm lucky I live in California where it doesn't snow, but it's been really cold and rainy this week. Me and cold weather don't mix too well.

Last week was my shitty week. This week not so much. I'm determined to make sure that the remainder of 2009 isn't as fucked up as the rest of the year has been. That's one of the reasons I love coming here.
 
ICT I'm considering posting a few more pics to take my mind off my grief. Healthy, right?
 
you posted pics? and I missed them? You certainly should post more, as it would make my day brighter!
 
I confess that I'm using a friends laptop to access Lit, and have to keep deleting his history so I won't get caught. :p
 
I'm not a fan of the holidays either. I think it was those six years I worked as a retail wage slave and was abused by the customers.

Are you sure abused by customers? Sounds kind of sexy. ;) j/j Drac... There are still good times to be had, and evidently a lot of champagne to be licked off.... *hugs* :cattail:
 
Even you? Well, I look forward to your efforts ;)

Not a all. For me, it's good girl. Mmmmmm

That would be wonderful. You are a doll :kiss:

You and Shy in a room together with me? :kiss: Thanks, honey.

how bout a front rub? ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top