Is RoryN a racist?

Is he?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait... You made a thread that backfired to holy hell and I'm ignorant? That sounds a lot like your father's logic right there, jr.

backfired?

First, I made this thread because Rory asked with no grand plan in mind.

Second, try looking at the poll again dip shit!

But way to go little fella....that was almost a point! Do not give up! :cool:

Beco, known racist alt maker
bobman936, Who? Obviosuly alt
Brains_N_Boobs, Spoof alt
Cade Is Here, Well, duh.
Cherry, December, GoFuckYourself,
Hooey_rorynALT, Again, duh
JackAssJim,
Johnny_Ray_Wilson, Voted Yes only because he's an idiot
koalabear, Moron, known racist
LitLawyer, Duh
MeeMie, Another idiot
Nipples Mcgee, Trace_Element,
Type_O_Negative, Duh
VaticanAssassin, Duh. You made the thread, you want Rory to be racist
vetteman, Ahahahahahahahaha!

Disgustipated; a dick

Am I an attention seeking whore?

paris_hilton_350x.jpg

Archie: "Edith, what are we having for dinner tonight?"

Edith: "Leftovers from yesterday when the Jefferson's were here."

Archie: "Edith, you know I don't like fried chicken."

Edith: "Archie, don't you remember. We had a big party for George's birthday and they had several pizzas delivered. We still have a whole one and I am going to heat it up for dinner."

Archie%20Bunker.jpg

Archie: "Ain't that a bitch. I never new George Jefferson was Italian."

Archie: Edith, is that retard Tony Clifton coming over for dinner?

Edit: "After he's finished getting fucked in the ass by Ann Coulter."

Archie : " I heard she's got a bigger dick then him

Edith: Of course she does, hell, most 5 year old boys do

Archie%20Bunker.jpg

Archie: Christ that Tony Clifton is a fucking retard ."

fixed it for you

Here's a sample of some of the people voting that I'm racist:

Bobman936: Joined December 2001, 95 total posts. :rolleyes:

Cade Is Here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=400147&highlight=niggers

Cade Is Here said:
Minorities are pissed because niggers wont work

deepthroat17404: Joined November 2007, 6 total posts. :rolleyes:

Galactic_Perv: Joined May 2011, 91 total posts. :rolleyes:

GuiltyAsCharged: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=37562555#post37562555

GuiltyAsCharged said:
Well he is a Jew so no matter what the fuck he does he gets a 2nd chance.

Damn Jews

koalabear: "Lawn Jockeys" :rolleyes:

Leroy_WAS_Here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=37148513#post37148513

I think the niggers, wetbacks, whops, honkies, kikes, towel heads, fudge packers, carpet munchers, crackers, porch monkeys, dago, slopes, peckerwoods, Heebs, cheese eating surrender monkeys, jigaboo, chinks, coal burners, christ killers, frog, greaseball, guido, Hymies, Micks, spics, rednecks, sand niggers, Timber niggers, Zipperhead need to all take their thumb out of their mouths and grow a pair.

LitLawyer: Joined June 2010, 38 total posts. :rolleyes:

More_Malarky: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=34631691#post34631691

Of course whites think differently then the colored people and the wet-backs. You genetically inferior peoples tend to stick together.

Nubian_God: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=37508586#post37508586

Are you Muslim or just asshole?

One in same I think.

RoboKop: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=26565120#post26565120

Reading this venom dripping dribble is very amusing. You honky's need to throw in some words like jiggyboo and porchmonkey and the coons need to say shit like cracker and picklewood to make this tread a classic.

Steve18m: Joined June 2010, 4 total posts. :rolleyes:

Water_Melon_Man: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40683809#post40683809

The sooner we nuke Iran and all the other rag heads the better.

Wiggerboi: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40836025#post40836025

Rory is colored and that offer of a job is racist. Niggers just don't want a job they want careers.

I know - shocking, right? ;)

Last edited:
Beco, known racist alt maker
bobman936, Who? Obviosuly alt
Brains_N_Boobs, Spoof alt
Cade Is Here, Well, duh.
Cherry, December, GoFuckYourself,
Hooey_rorynALT, Again, duh
JackAssJim,
Johnny_Ray_Wilson, Voted Yes only because he's an idiot
koalabear, Moron, known racist
LitLawyer, Duh
MeeMie, Another idiot
Nipples Mcgee, Trace_Element,
Type_O_Negative, Duh
VaticanAssassin, Duh. You made the thread, you want Rory to be racist
vetteman, Ahahahahahahahaha!

I anticipated this from you. And your opinion does not count, RoryN.

I anticipated this from you. And your opinion does not count, RoryN.

Post an example of me being racist. Post any evidence at all. Kthx!

In the meantime, as I've proven above, you share...um..."good" company with the folks who've voted the same way. :cool:

Even the alts can't seem to swing this thing against me.

Maybe they're just busy. Must've been a Klan rally this weekend.

TIPNIG's people

New Black Panthers Leader: “Whites Should Be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses Yet, Yet, Yet”…

Eric Holder’s “people”.

Via The Blaze:

“I love black people, and I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else. Redneck Tom and Blueneck Robert, and whoever else you wanna name. I hate the white man. I hate the very look of white people. I hate the sound of white people. G*ddamnit, I hate thesmell of white people. I hate the oppression of white people, I hate the murder and the rape and the torture and the taking away of our names, our culture, our God, our music and damn, I hate this cracker for everything he has done to us.”

“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff, yet, yet, yet.”

“Some of us, some of y’all – are even scared to have a wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”

“We’re raising men and women in this army, we don’t have time for punks. We don’t allow fa*gots and lesbians in this army– sorry, wrong army. This is for black liberation, not rainbow liberation.”

Post an example of me being racist. Post any evidence at all. Kthx!

In the meantime, as I've proven above, you share...um..."good" company with the folks who've voted the same way. :cool:

No small secret I voted because you promised to leave. Looks like the votes are going against you now.

Roryn is using several of his very own alts to vote no !!

If this were real life then he would be in trouble !!

No, not a lie. You are racist against people you wrongfully assume are racists. You are race baiter of epic proportions.

RoryN has is priorities mixed up.

He calls me a racist just because I do not like Obama's policies.

So he believes trolling others and I that do not have the same belief as him must be a racist. But while I just strolled through his posts it is apparent that he is suffering with reality and he himself is a racist.

So yes RoryN is a racist.

RoryN has is priorities mixed up.

He calls me a racist just because I do not like Obama's policies.

So he believes trolling others and I that do not have the same belief as him must be a racist. But while I just strolled through his posts it is apparent that he is suffering with reality and he himself is a racist.

So yes RoryN is a racist.

No..people call you a racist because you've linked white power sites, called black people monkeys and are obsessed about race

do I need to link for you?

No, not a lie. You are racist against people you wrongfully assume are racists. You are race baiter of epic proportions.

That makes him intolerant, dingy, and maybe even bigoted... but not racist.

I used to think his tendency to collect/isolate out-of-context quotes to make people look racist was just a part of a trollish fondness for board wars. But, no, his inner alarm bells really do go off whether what he's reading is truly racist, just facetious jokes and sarcasm, or simply opinions contrary to his on issues that happen to involve race. His ego is tangled up in his own racial identity much more than most; he really can't help the way he is.

And you must know that he doesn't have the inner resources to honor some agreement to leave based on the outcome of a poll.

Everyone who's familiar with the GB knows that his accusations are haphazard and frequently baseless; he isn't constantly likened to LT for no reason.

Don't let him get to you.

Mellow in Malaysia,
Ellie

Back