What do you think about when you masturbate?

24/F/Bi (w/ not near enough experience on the bi-side :rolleyes: )

Fantasies/scenarios/images that frequently invade my mind (and libido):

1. Going to the firestation and being pulled up in the equipment room with two of the male firefighters...the scents of old smoke and sweat coming off of the pile of bunker gear we lay on...with one buried deep in my pussy, and the other beneath us...licking us. He can be turned either way to receive his pleasure as well. Though in/on a firetruck works well...Need to test the apparatus you know! :devil:

2. Handcuffed in the back of a squad car, "paying" for breaking the traffic laws. I'm sure I could provide great service to my community. :eek:

(Yes...I have this thing for the emergency services... Firefighters, cops, EMS...*purrs*)

3. Being pounced in the locker room at work by a couple of those I work around... there's some males and females that alternate...

4. An all out; round-robin; lick, taste, suck, fuck, etc. session with a male and a female....at least...with plenty of watching as well :)

5. My #1..... Staring into the eyes of a very sexually compatable male while I'm leaning over, thrusting into him with a strap on. What makes this better? Having an eager cock inside of me while I'm at it :p

Though sometimes it's situational....there's more than a few threads and stories here that get me going...and the pics *fans self* I know my thirst sure needs quenched by more than just myself.
While I'm fairly new to the board, I sure plan on posting more :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Depends. A lot of the time it involves imagining someone watching me while I masturbate, and imagining them being so overcome by desire that they masturbate too. And they help me to reach my orgasm. Other details vary based on whim and mood!

Sometimes it's me imagining more than one someone is watching me! :cattail:
 
50/M/bi

I almost always fantasize about sucking a gorgeous cock and my mouth filled with cum. Whatever has missed my mouth I lick up afterwards and give it to him in a long, deep kiss.
 
21/Female/Straight

I usually watch porn on the computer screen as I'm masturbating - usually guy on guy porn. Sometimes I watch a solo guy. I'm so busy watching the porn that all I can think about is getting off with one really nice big orgasm. :p
 
Mines changed....

This one I got recently in a dream and it hasent gone away(i hope it dont).

Anyway on to the details.

Iam about 185lbs slim body(still with my big boned figure), 34c tits not a speck of hair on my body(cept my head duh).

I got my skirt pushed up around my waist my panties hanging up around my ankels cock and balls still tucked between my legs, lets togeather by a rope attached to the celling.

Ima getting plunged in the ass by a ckick with a strap on(or a real dick).

Hands tied behind my back my head drapted over the edge of the bed with a guy driving his fat long cock(at least 4in wide and 10in long) forcing me to deapthroat(I get accustomed to it twards the end).

a girl mauling on my tits and playing with my cock and squeezing my balls, cock incased in a cock right thats a lil smaller than what I should be wearing(so thers cock/ball pain).

Then ppl do a switch where the person driving in my ass is doing what the person was doing to my tits and cock/balls and that girl is sitting on my face and the guy is ramming inmy ass(and his cock is huge compaired to what the strap on was). and its a continues loop untill there spent and me lyin there still in restraints with a vibrating butt plug in my ass(6in wide) and still havent had an orgasem of my own.

then they go and do some 3 some actions leaving me there to watch and cant do anything.

they rest mean while iam still lying there not had an orgasem of anysort yet they come back and do it all over again...

When masturbating I can go thru this whole thing in about 2 min and the fantacy would last 36 hours.
 
Male
Straight
44

Mostly, I imagine my wife having sex with old boyfriends or guys she has told me she is attracted to. She is usually kissing them and fucking them at the same time. Sometimes I just imagine her telling me about this kind of stuff.
 
I am a 44 yr old straight male who has recently become slightly bi-curious.

About a year ago I discovered the joys of wearing female lingerie. I love dressing up and the whole practice turns me on enormously. This led me to look at sites catering for other people with similar interests.

In particular, I enjoy the chat rooms. I have masturbated to numerous films and magazines over the years but nothing has matched the intensity of recently doing it while chatting to other 'dressed girls'. I really look forward to talking about things I don't normally discuss and probably wouldn't actually do in real life.

To know that someone else is at the same level of excitement has taken masturbation to a new level.

So to answer the question, at times like these I think and talk about performing oral sex on eachother while dressed in pretty lingerie.
 
Male, Bi, 34

To be honest, anything and everything can pass through my mind....as you might have guessed. Lately though, getting sucked by a good friend of ours has been my favourite, in a dark night club when no one is looking (or drunk to care).
 
lick suck nibble

bottom boy said:
Me:

35/m/bi

Most of the time, actually, i imagine lesbians. My gf is bi, so sometimes it includes her, but not always.

Sometimes I am in a "gay" mood and fantasize about being taken by a man anally, after blowing him.

So, thats me. What about u?

bb


Nice post, I am bi and like man on man time too. I am not into masturbation as a rule. I will masturbate onto my male friends body, head to toe and lick it off. I have also been asked to father a child for a dear lesbian friend of mine. I didn't but the fantasy still thrills me..thanks for your post........*cums* just thinking about the lick suck nibble..........

robbie : :cool:
 
50/male/bi curious

Almost all of my masturbation fantasies involve sex with men. The common theme is being introduced to male on male sex. They focus on me in a submissive role. I'm not much of a submissive person in RL, but that is the way fantasy works.

I was in a grocery store in the gay part of town and a very good looking young black man was checking me out. He was shorter than me and slightly built. He made eye contact with me several times but I was married at the time and didn't follow up on his clear invitation.

I think about that and put myself in his role. I'm not drawn to black men, but I had a great masturbation fantasy the other day fueled by some pictures I saw on Lit.

I'm in a bar and I start talking to this guy next to me. We are watching sports and joking. He seems like a nice guy. He is black. We seem to have the same perspective about sports: we like sports but are not fans of any team. I'm thinking of leaving, but he orders another beer, so I do to.

After the end of the game, we are both leaving and we go into the bathroom. We are standing next to each other at the urinals. I piss and look at him as he turns away from the urinal. He has a nice cock. I didn't think about looking there, I just did. I look up and he is looking right into my eyes, and there is an invitation there.

As we leave the building, he is a step ahead and we are about to say the goodbyes when he says that he likes men and wants me to come home with him. I'm close to him and can see his eyes and can see his honesty. I want this too. I go.

We are in his place and I want to do everything, but I don't want to rush things. We take our coats off and I follow him into the kitchen. He asks if I want a beer. I say no. We are both right there, I'm leaning against the counter and I want him to move on me. He does. He steps up to me and kisses me. I put my arms around him and shift my feet slightly. He steps between my legs assertively and I feel his cock against me. He pushes my legs more open and I let him.

We are kissing like crazy and I know that I am in for the ride of my life. We break, but we continue to hold each other. He is unsure of how quickly to take me. I ask him if he would be more comfortable on the couch or somewhere else.

We sit on the couch and start making out again, and soon I am horizontal with him on top of me. Our roles are clear and I hint that it is time to go to the bed room. He pulls me up and leads me there.

I sit on the side of the bed and pull his pants open. I see his cock again. It is hard, the pink a contrast against the brown. I take it in my mouth. I want to have all of him in my mouth.

He takes control and we are soon undressed in bed and he is making love to me. He goes down on me, enters me with his fingers and I cum in his mouth. He wants me to get him hard and I do and then he wants to fuck me and he does. I love the feeling of being opened and his cock pushing against me. I love his weight on me and then he turns me over so we can fuck face to face. I use my legs to pull him into me. I feel his hard hot cock in my ass. I am soft at this time but as he gets closer to coming, he starts to play with me and I get hard again. He cums in me and I cum again.

I have use this fantasy a couple of times, extending it each time. The last time I used it was the morning after, and he rolls over on top of me and fucks me first thing in the morning, spreading my legs and taking my ass.
 
fantasies while masturbating

here goes!! i'm with a couple. m/f. we're all nude. he's sitting on the edge of the sofa leaning back.she has her back to him and sits on his lap with his cock in her. she leans against him so he can feel her breasts. their legs are spread. i'm on my knees in front of them licking his prostate, sucking his balls and licking and sucking her clit untill she cums. when he cums i'll clean up both of them. second one. i'm with a man naked in a bedroom. i lie accross the bed on my back. my head is hanging off the edge. the other guy is on his knees fucking my mouth. each stroke is all the way down my throat and back. he's about to cum. i reach behind him and grab his cheeks and pull him against my face and he's cumming in my throat. ok. that's it.
 
My latest obsession :)

Ok - Here goes... my latest fantasy :D

A couple couple 4sum or a MMF 3sum and
I am on my hands and knees on the bed... Hubby slides in slowly from behind - holding my hips and sliding in and out deliberate and slow...
The other guy is in front of me and is stroking his very hard cock And moves so that I can suck it..
Hubby is lying over my back fucking me hard now and is telling me in my ear to suck that cock til it cums..
I am sliding up and down the other guys shaft from head to end with my tongue... He is moaning and hubby is riding me so close to that cock

I move off and Hubby lies down and I climb on him and slide Him inside me and start to ride him..
the other guy moves behind us and I feel him playing with my ass in the air and with hubbys cock As it slides in and out.. Massaging his balls
I feel the other cock pushing gently at my ass and I am Suddenly Filled with Cock in a DP...
It is so awesome and the feeling is Incredible... I cum hard and I can feel my juices running down Hubby cock
And I feel him stiffen and pump Cum in me and I feel the other cock responding to hubbys surging cock He cums in my ass

That is my latest obsession during masturbation (and our latest sex fantasy :nana: )
 
what I think about

at the end of May a few years ago, we went to boston. Until that time I had sucked one cock and swallowed his sperm on my wife's orders. We met her lover in Boston that night and went to a hotel.
Upon our arrival, my wife and her male friend began kissing and hit the shower...I was allowed in with them and sucked them both....as individuals and as as they coupled..... I took pictures of him and her and sucked and bowed while he fucked me.......yes I loved it and it was the first time.
Since that time we have had threesomes and foursomes, but nothing has lived up to that encounter........I long for a repeat of that day, but not with him but with any male encounter

rb :cool:
 
tomboy58 said:
Ok - Here goes... my latest fantasy :D

A couple couple 4sum or a MMF 3sum and
I am on my hands and knees on the bed... Hubby slides in slowly from behind - holding my hips and sliding in and out deliberate and slow...
The other guy is in front of me and is stroking his very hard cock And moves so that I can suck it..
Hubby is lying over my back fucking me hard now and is telling me in my ear to suck that cock til it cums..
I am sliding up and down the other guys shaft from head to end with my tongue... He is moaning and hubby is riding me so close to that cock

I move off and Hubby lies down and I climb on him and slide Him inside me and start to ride him..
the other guy moves behind us and I feel him playing with my ass in the air and with hubbys cock As it slides in and out.. Massaging his balls
I feel the other cock pushing gently at my ass and I am Suddenly Filled with Cock in a DP...
It is so awesome and the feeling is Incredible... I cum hard and I can feel my juices running down Hubby cock
And I feel him stiffen and pump Cum in me and I feel the other cock responding to hubbys surging cock He cums in my ass

That is my latest obsession during masturbation (and our latest sex fantasy :nana: )


WOW!! That sounds like fun! ;) Ever try anything like that?? :D


P.S. can't wait until next time!!
 
male, bi, 33 ... honestly, there's not much I don't think about!

But when I go to the chat room on Lit, I always seem to end up with another guy, and I very lovingly, slowly, deliciously take control of him ... starting out with hard, rough kissing, pushing him back against a wall and covering his lips with mine, my tongue finding his and twisting around it, grinding our bodies together so he can feel my hardness, taking his hand and leading it down my body until he takes his first tentative feel ...

Then rocking my hips, moaning a little as his hand surrounds me, saying, "Yes, just like that ... " and kissing him again, feeling the passion take him over as I begin to touch him too.

But then, as we get seriously into it, I take control. I'm usually a top with men; there's nothing I love more than sinking deep into a tight ass, and reaching around to stroke his cock with each stroke of mine, in complete (but such exquisite) control ...
 
sxxyboy1000 said:
Male, Bi, 34

To be honest, anything and everything can pass through my mind....as you might have guessed. Lately though, getting sucked by a good friend of ours has been my favourite, in a dark night club when no one is looking (or drunk to care).

Hey sxxyboy1000:
I'd love to chat with you about maybe getting together with you and your wife for some good clean fun. :) I get up to Alberta once a year on business and share the same MMf fantasies. I'd love find a couple like yourselves to enjoy some time with. PM me.
GM
 
Bi-curious male in Chicago. Most of the times I think about women that I've met recently. But there are times that I fantasize about being blindfolded and having several men making me the focus of their attention.
 
F 29 bi-curious (at times)

I have 3 main fantasies but it varies with time.

My first one is with 2 guys.I suck one while the other fucks me from behind.After a time they change,I suck the one that was fucking me (this is what gets me really horny) the other one now fucks me.

Second one: on vacation,this nice couple invites me to their table.I dance with the guy,he caresses me while dancing,I feel his cock getting hard,his wife is watching us,she does not mind.We end up in their room,I suck him,his wife is still just watching us,she looks at me sucking him, then he fucks me with the wife watching....in this fantasie it is the idea of the wife watching that gets me horny.

Third: I play in a porno movie,everything is permitted..

But like I say...it varies at times
 
Very sexy

I LOVE reading what people like to think about when they have sex..or in this case what they fantasize about when they masturbate.

Jenny, do you ever fantasize about those things when your bf is fucking you? Do you ever imagine that his cock is someone else's? Or that fantsy man's wife is watching you take her man's cock, deep and hard, admiring hwo well you suck his cock?

Do these thoughts ever pass through your mind when you are fucking someone??
 
Strap on

I m not gay, or really even bi curious...but I LOVE the idea of a woman fucking me with a strap on......not a butchy woman, but a lipstick lesbian/bi woman......she woudl give it to me hard, but it woudl turn her on as much as me.....not a revenge fucking.....but to both make us feel good......
 
Jenny29 said:
F 29 bi-curious (at times)

I have 3 main fantasies but it varies with time.

My first one is with 2 guys.I suck one while the other fucks me from behind.After a time they change,I suck the one that was fucking me (this is what gets me really horny) the other one now fucks me.

Second one: on vacation,this nice couple invites me to their table.I dance with the guy,he caresses me while dancing,I feel his cock getting hard,his wife is watching us,she does not mind.We end up in their room,I suck him,his wife is still just watching us,she looks at me sucking him, then he fucks me with the wife watching....in this fantasie it is the idea of the wife watching that gets me horny.

Third: I play in a porno movie,everything is permitted..

But like I say...it varies at times

Hello..........we hear you...........*heart pumps*.........nice thoughts
 
Back
Top