The psychological aspects of being a bottom

I'll be a dom in the sense that I like to tell the guy what to do me, and when he needs to bend me over and fuck me good and hard. Then when he cums, I will go into more of a sub role until I cum. Im a bi married man, and I kinda think that most bi married men like to be more of a sub. I know with my wife she's a sub to me, so its nice to play a different role.

I had a guy one night just use me as his personal fuck toy, like as a living, breathing masturbation device. It was so goddamn hot, and when he came, it was all over my face. Then he stroked and sucked me until he came. Man, too bad that was a one-night deal in my hotel while I was in Dallas on business, I left the next afternoon

I never really wanted to try anything other than oral with a man, it just didn't seem appealing or something I would enjoy. But the subservient side kicked in and I let him try. I think the biggest turn on of the entire situation was the fact that me being a "manly" guy let another male do something that was considered taboo, wrong and "unmanly". The thrill of that is ten times better than the actual act for me. :rolleyes:
Mental games are amazing.

Bottom

I'm a bottom, but I don't really feel submissive when I'm being loved by another man. I've learned that I have to communicate with my lover if I'm going to allow him to fuck my ass in any position besides me on top. When I'm on top, I'm in control of how quickly he enters me and how deeply he thrusts. When I'm on my hands and knees or on my back, I'm at his mercy. Honestly, the feelings I get are just the feelings of making love and being made love to. I feel a person can be a top without being dominating and can be a bottom without being submissive.

The psy

I agree, I never felt any desires except utter pleasure being on either end...

I'm definitely a sub bottom. love a dom top taking charge, me giving him pleasure in whatever way he wants, filling me wherever.

Back