Making History

AllGirl

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Posts
168
OOC: Rose Kelly. 18 years old. 5'2" 105 pounds. 34-22-34. Short blonde hair. Green eyes.


IC:


After fifth period, I head for my history teacher's classroom.

I enter it. Lock the door. Pull the shade.

He's waiting for me. The most handsome man I've ever seen in my life.

This is so wrong.... I tell myself.

He's my teacher.

And he's married. He has a beautiful wife. I've seen her at games. They seem so happy together.


But he kisses me and I melt.

I reach down and unzip his pants. I take his beautiful cock in hand and start to stroke it.

In the last two weeks, I've given him a handjob every day.

It's as far as we've gone.

I know he wants more.....
 
OOC: Mr. Timothy Syntar. 37 years old. 6'0'' 180 lbs. Medium length dark hair with a bit of gray starting to work in. Blue eyes.

It was like a routine. You could almost set a clock by her. The bell had rang and it was my lunch period. Though I wasn't looking for anything to eat right now.

This situation was wrong on so many different levels. She was a student, this was my career, I was married... the list could go on.

Though here I was with her. One arm about her waist as I pull her frame up against my own. My mouth quick to search out her own. Eyes closing for the kiss.

Soon my fly is open and her soft hand is working out my cock. It grows in her grasp as she rubs it up and down.

My other hand reaches up to cup the side of her face. I run my fingers to the back of her head as i gently rub her hair.

My hand on her waist slip back over her pert rear enjoying the feeling of it. Wanting to see more of her.

I groan into the kiss as my cock is now rigid and wanting attention.
 
Rose

My body trembles as his strong hands start to explore my body. I've always stopped him before things have gotten too far, but lately I felt my resistance dwindling. As his knowing fingers slip beneath my short skirt I can feel my temperature start to rise.

He hesitates. This is usually the moment I beg him to stop. This time I don't. I gaze into his eyes and the hunger I see there makes me tremble. I kiss him again deeply. Then I let it out.

"I'm tired of being the only virgin in school, Mr. Syntar," I said. "I think I'm ready. But not here. Someplace special. Where can we be together, darling?"
 
I look to her as she breaks the kiss. I figured this is where she tells me to stop. Though it doesn't happen. Instead she speaks the words I have been waiting to her. I think for a moment. "I can rent us a room at the hotel on the boulevard. Can make it very special..."

I wait to see if that is going to be enough for her. My hand still slipping down as it moves underneath that skirt. My fingers feeling along her pert rear feeling the underwear that lays underneath. My other hand still petting at the side of her head, running fingers through her hair.

I know she wants to do it but I still need the physical attention now because of her hand working my cock.
 
Back
Top