The Girl Across the Road (pm first)

"That's so adorable," I said with a giggle and he averted his eyes. I'm sure he thought I was busting his chops but I was being sincere and I reached across the table for his hand. "No really it is I swear. But I have to be honest with you I might have turned you down the first time...I mean seeing as you barely said three words to me back then. Now that I know you're not some creepy weirdo I might be more inclined to say yes."

This was probably a bad idea. My hand on his. The hint at a real date. But that didn't stop me from slipping my fingers under his palm to clutch his hand in mine as I looked him in the eye hoping that he wasn't so clueless that he missed that opening I'd just fed him. But I wasn't about to lay it all out for him. If Kyle wanted to go out with me he'd have to show a bit more initiative. I mean I had saved his life, I think that deserved a formal invitation to dinner.
 
I watched her hand in mine, feeling her fingers curl around me and gently squeeze. My gaze met hers as she comforted me. I knew she would have said no back then, most of the reason why I never acted on it. But today she hinted that she would have said yes. Was she opening a door that I had only dreamt she would open?

I paid for the food as the check was set before us. Then I looked at her. "Well Jessica. I'm free. If you don't have anything going on today, maybe you and I get out of here and go on that date. What do you think? I'd love to woo you with my humor and bad ass mini golfing skills." I teased cupping her hand in mine.

"If nothing else, let me treat you to a day of fun. I think it would do us both some good to cut a little loose." I suggested, praying she didn't leave me now. "You up for whatever happens next?"
 
So he wasn't that clueless but his palms sweat like the whore in church. Funny thing was I wasn't in any rush to let it go. I even held on as we got up, which was a task for him and his clumsiness. But his stumble made me laugh and I pulled him into me as we made our way back outside.

"Sounds good to me but if we're going to be out gallivanting I'm gonna need to switch to flats and no more walking for now. Maybe after we could go for a stroll around the neighborhood. Do you drive?"
 
I felt like I might actually have a chance with Jessica. The way she seemed more than willing to continue to hold my hand as we wiggled out of the booth and stayed locked in hand as we walked out. She complained about her shoes and I looked down at her feet.

"Yep definitely not golfing shoes there." I teased. "I do drive so why don't we do this, let's walk home and I'll get my dad's old car which is now totally mine while you swap shoes. THen I'll just drive us where ever we want to go."

As we walked home, "Actually I have a confession. I wanted our lunch date to go on longer, that's why I suggested we walk. I knew it would give me more time to spend with you." I gave her hand a squeeze. Call me crazy but I was starting to relax with her. I found myself able to make my jokes and just be more like myself the more we hung out. It was nice and it seemed like the day was just beginning.
 
"You're not that clever Kyle...but I'll admit there was a reason I wore these shoes. Careful steps take longer but I'll be damned if I let you beat me at mini golf from improper footwear," I said to him with a smirk. He seemed more relaxed the longer we spent together and to be honest so was I. Kyle wasn't at all the loser he made himself out to be and I found myself wanting to know more about him. And feeling bad that I hadn't taken the time to hangout with him sooner.

But I couldn't help but think that this wouldn't have been possible while we were in high school. Granted I wasn't one of the bitchy popular girls but I was not one to travel outside of my comfort zone. Very rarely did I date guys without some sort of status. Bad boys, jocks, the occasional college guy. If he would have asked me out in high school I would have definitely declined, friend or not.

We parted ways and I went straight to my room for a pair of slip on sneakers and grabbed a jacket in case it got chilly. I assumed we would be out past dark, or hoped, either way I was prepared. I wanted to have fun with him so I was open for anything. Maybe even some kissing. The thought made me laugh and even I was shocked at what good a mood I was in. I even left my parents a note on the fridge of where I would be and who I was with, something I hadn't done in years. I didn't want them to come home and think I was gone again. Sure I had a phone they could call but I thought they might like the gesture. That done I went out to wait for Kyle on the front steps, nervous and excited all at once.
 
I darted home and changed my clothing really quick. I did a quick pass of deodorant and swapped my button up shirt for a more casual T-shirt. I wanted tonight with Jessica to be more about fun then trying to impress each other. Well than impressing her. My fancy dressing and being all proper hadn't worked before and it wasn't going to work now. Jessica was responding way better to my humor and my more casual self which is what I wanted to reflect with my t-shirt.

I darted out to my car and pulled out of my driveway only to slide the car up the curb in front of her house where Jessica was waiting, holding onto a jacket. Doing the gentlemanly thing, I got out of the car and quickly move to her side. "Let me take your jacket Jessica." I told her, slipping he coat from her shoulder and tucking it under my arm. I walked her to the car and opened the door for her, shutting it behind her after she got in.

I smiled to myself. I was scoring so many points right now.

I plopped into the seat beside her and smirked, "One fantastic afternoon of fun coming right up." I gave her a wink and pulled away, heading toward the Golf n'Stuff toward the edge of toward.
 
"I haven't been to this place since ditch day senior year," I said excitedly as we pulled into a parking spot. This time I didn't correct my tone, nor did I hesitate when Kyle reached down to take my hand to help me out of the car. We both knew I didn't need his assistance but still it was nice that he offered. My Dad told me that boys my age didn't do stuff like that anymore but Kyle was clearly different. And I didn't let his hand go as we walked through the parking lot, only when it was time to get the clubs and the balls did work my hand from his.

He let me go first and I botched my first putt but he didn't tease, just set the ball back on the tee and told me to try again. I did and this one was better, almost a hole in one but this isn't horse shoes so I wasn't as excited Kyle about it. But I thought it was cute that he was. And he wasn't nearly as bad as he put on. By the time we got to the 8th hole I was down 6 strokes but I didn't pout about it and he didn't gloat. But I could tell he was feeling much better about himself now that he had flexed a little.

"After you finish kicking my ass wanna hit a few balls in the batting cages?" Just because I didn't mind his beating me didn't mean I didn't want to show off a little too. It was only fair.
 
Mini golfing was fun, though I held back the teasing as we made our way through the course. I instead offered her encouragement and only laughed when a shot did something crazy. I wasn't doing all that well, but I was beating her by six strokes when we got to the 9th hole. As we approached the hole Jessica suggested batting cages afterwards, presumably because she would be way better at beating those balls with a metal stick.

I smiled, "Sure we can. You aren't doing that bad at this." I took a deep breath and said a silent prayer that she wasn't about to bite my head off for what I was about to do. "Look let me help you." I said moving around behind her. "Line up to the tee, okay now you are keeping your feet too close together." I stepped up behind her, gently I place my hands on her hips. "Okay shoulder width apart, now arch your hips back toward me." I pulled her hips back just a little so her body became a little bit of a curve.

My hands slid from her hips to her hands, "Adjust your grip on the club, let your hands overlap a bit instead of just fisting it." I moved her hands and then stepped around her. "Okay so give that a shot." Wow, I couldn't believe I had gotten away with that. Her body felt incredibly warm, and my palms tingled after touching her like that.
 
For all his effort I still missed the shot, but I think it had more to do with his hands on me. His breath on my neck as he gave me gentle instruct sent a little chill down my spine. In flats Kyle was a few inches taller than me and had to stoop to get his hands on mine. To be honest I thought he might try for that kiss, or at the very least cop a feel but he remained a gentleman. His crotch made minimal contact with my ass and I doubted that it was intentional. With his hands on my hips he could have pulled me all the way the into him, but he didn't and that made me smile.

"I suck at this," I said with a little frown but I grabbed his arm so he knew that I was still having a good time. "I'm not one for finesse. Brute strength though," I said into his ear as we moved through the crowded funplex. I dragged him immediately to the batting cages and quickly fed my own money into the ball machine before he had the chance. Kyle laughed a little as I tried to fit the helmet over my bun but it didn't work so I took it down and ran my fingers through my long waves before I plopped the helmet on my head. I gave a little shimmy with my warm up swing and winked so he could hit the start button.

The warning light blinked and the ball came out at full speed but I saw it in slow motion. I decided at the last moment to show off a little and caught the ball barehanded, tossed it carelessly to the side. "I didn't like that one," I said with a smirk and he looked at me slack jawed. The next one came and I hit it square to knock it all the way to the back wall. I didn't miss any of my balls and did a little bat flip after my last hit.

"You're up," I told him and handed him the helmet.
 
So mini golfing wasn't her cup of tea. Hitting balls with sticks sure as fuck was. She eagerly slipped her money into the machine and bounced eagerly into the cage. I smiled as she had to let her hair fall loosely around her shoulders making her even more beautiful to me. Then on went the helmet and up went the bat.

The machine fired the first ball with a thunk. The little white ball moving so fast that I could barely see it sailing through the air. She flicked her wrist put and caught the ball mid air. My eyes went wide and jaw dropped. She teased that she didn't like that one and my gazed moved to the console. That machine had fired the ball at seventy miles per hour.

Fucking seventy! I don't even drive my car that fast. And she just snatched the ball out of the air like it was barely floating.

Jessica then proseeded to hit every single other ball that flew at her, the look on her face said she wasn't even trying. The buzzer went off and the final ball came out which she smacked almost like she didn't need to even look at it. Then the bat flicked through the air as she spun to me.

"Jessica. I am going to ask you a question and I want it answered honestly." I told her in a serious voice. "Are you spiderman? You have to tell me if you are because I want super powers too." I held up a finger as if scolding her.

"That was amazing, why aren't you on a softball team or making millions doing that for the Dodgers or something? I mean I'm probably just going to get hit in the face and cry if I got in there."
 
I almost thought her was serious and started to remind him of the deal we made but then he mentioned spiderman and I burst out laughing. "How about this," I said as I pushed the helmet onto his head then left my hands slide down to his shoulders as I looked up into his eyes. "If you do get hit in the face I promise to kiss your booboos."

I gave him a little push towards the batters box and discreetly turned down the speed. Not that I didn't want to kiss him, but I didn't want him to get hit. Kyle had spent enough time embarrassing himself and I didn't want him adding to it getting hit.

"If you listen close you can hear a click before the ball comes out," I warned him, not even sure if humans would be able to hear it.
 
I reluctantly stepped into the cage swinging the bat awkwardly. She told me about the click and I looked at her, "The what?" A ball zipped past my face and I jerked back. "FUCK!"

I nodded and gritted my teeth. "Okay it wants to play like that huh?" Another ball popped toward me and I swung with all I had at it, missing completely. The force of my swing spun me around. "No hold up."

Another ball and another swing. I clipped this one sending it behind me off the very top of the bat. "Fuck."

Of the ten balls shot at me I only got a good Crack at one of them. But I hit that one pretty good and grinned about it as I came out of the cage. "Well at least i got thay last one Jessica."

I smiled at her, remembering her promise to kiss away my booboos. "You know though. I think one grazed me pretty good." I said rubbing a finger across my lips. "Right here. I felt it." I smirked.
 
I kissed him, before I could think too hard about. Just stood up on my tiptoes and leaned in for the kill. Well it wasn't exactly a kill, more soft and sweet. No tongue, just pressed my lips gently against his. Our bodies barely touched, though I did grab the bottom of his t-shirt just in case he had any adverse reaction to my kiss. Kyle had been known to pass out every now and then, but he didn't. When I pulled away his face was beet red from blush and I laughed a little as I slipped my arm around his waist.

"All better then," I said as I pulled him around to head away from the cages. All of a sudden I had butterflies even though I was the one who kissed him. I leaned into him, my head on his shoulder. There was a bank of photo booths at the end of the ramp leading up to the cages. "You wanna...I mean I figure you might want some evidence that this is actually happening right," I said with a wink as I pulled him inside and closed the curtain.
 
It worked like a charm. My little dorky excuse had Jessica step up and kiss me. It was the single greatest moment of my life. Her soft lips pressed against mine, her hands played lightly with the hem of my shirt. Our bodies didn't touch but she was so close I could smell her, like a sweet fruit mixed in with something a bit...feline I guess. hard to describe but rest assured it was wonderful.

I must have been beat red by the time her lips broke from mine. Gently Jessica took my hand and leaned against me as we walked away from the cages. I smirked as she pointed out the photobooth.

"Wow I got to kiss you AND I get to have proof. Be careful or you might spoil me." I teased as she pulled me into the booth. The inside of the booth was small and I took a seat on the little bench to give her room to be in front of the camera as well. After all, she would be the highlight of these pictures. I slipped a bill into the machine and the screen popped up. ASSUME FIRST POSE.
 
And this time I kissed him, really kissed him. My hands on either side of his face, my tongue in his mouth, my ass in his lap, kissed him. It took him a moment to get over the shock of it, his body tensed a little before he put his arms around me. The first two snapshots were of us kissing. The next was me smirking at his bewildered look and the last was of us both smiling as I gave him bunny ears.

But when the time was up, I found I wasn't in any rush to move off of him and the way he held onto my waist I doubted if he wanted me to move either. We sat there just looking at each other all googily eyed and stupid before somebody banged on the outside of the machine. I laughed and pulled Kyle out by his shirt front, but my expression changed immediately when I got a look at the group waiting just beyond the curtain. It said "don't fuck with me" and my eyes flashed yellow. The one who'd done the banging immediately looked away but they all took a few steps back. By the time Kyle came out I was back to the sweet girl he'd been spending the day with and I put my arms around his waist while we waited for the photo strip.

"Maybe we should do another set...ones where you don't have that deer in headlight look," I said laughing.
 
So apparently when I entered the photo booth I was teleporTed into heaven. Jessica sat on my lap, stratled me actually, and before I could blink I was sucking on her tongue. Our lips pressed together, our tongues danced and flicked back and forth. It was everything I had ever hoped it could be. Her body felt weighty but wonderful on my lap and I feared that if this went too long I would have a bone diging into her crotch.

She broke the kiss for the final picture and we lingered there probably longer than we needed too. I stared into her eyes feeling happier than I have ever felt in my life. She seemed relaxed and pleased in my lap.

Until someone banged on the booth, I jumped but Jessica just seemed angry. She held me as we exited to see a group waiting for the booth, only to watch them back off with strange looks. It was like suddenly they thought better of using the booth.

Jessica showed me the photos from the machine and suggested we go back inside for another round. I smiled and said, "Are you sure you just don't wanna go back in there and make out some more? And you can't blame me for that face, because I don't even remember what happened I just know that now my mouth tastes awesome!" I teased.
 
"Oh you know what happened...there's photographic evidence," I said as I slipped the pictures into his back pocket. "But I mean if you wanted to make out you could always take me to Breakneck Point. I bet you never even been there have you?" I was only kidding but after I said it I realized that's exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted him to take me up to that dark curvy road, park his car all the way at the top, and fog up his windows. Judging by the look on his face, Kyle didn't know what to make of my suggestion. "If you didn't look so adorable right now I'd tell you to stop making that face," I told him as I took his arm and put it around my shoulders. I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek before we headed back to his car.

I held his hand the whole ride, clammy and all. I couldn't stop touching him, or looking at him for that matter. This whole day had been like a breath of fresh air and I don't think it would have been this good without him...I liked him. Like really liked him. He was cute and funny in his own awkward way. And I liked him.

That meant I had to tell him. I really didn't want to but I didn't really have a choice. Kyle made me feel so...normal and even if we only had this day I wanted us to be friends. We couldn't be that if I kept such a big secret.
 
I couldn't hide the smile on my face as I drove up to Breakneck Point. Was this really happening? Was I about to really take Jessica Sanders to Breakneck Point aka Popped-cherry cove? To top it all off, it had been her suggestion. I was more than happy to simply hang out with her, maybe play a couple more games, go get dinner. Normal first date things.

First date.

What had started as a lunch now had to be officially a date. I mean we've kissed so much I could still taste her in my mouth as I made the final turn off and parked the car in a hidden spot between the trees. Nobody driving by would see the car, and we were far enough away from civilization that no one would hear our moans of pleasure, or our screams of terror.

I killed the engine and looked over at my date. The most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on. "Well here we are. I never thought I would be luck enough to have the most beautiful woman in the world up here. But I wouldn't trade this day for anything in the world."

I was nervous, but this was my shot to make dreams come true. I reached over and brushed her hair back over her ear. Then slowly, I leaned over and kissed her. Deeply, passionately. My body slid over to her side of the car, pressing against her, only the e-brake in the way between us.
 
His mouth on mine completely derailed my plans for full disclosure. To be honest I was completely shocked that he actually took the initiative this time. Kyle Erickson had actually kissed me, and hot damn it was good. Our tongues danced circles around each other and his hand gripped me just so. Intimately but respectfully. I felt myself pushing back against him, my primal urges taking over but I tried my best to remain on my side of the car.

But when a little growl of pleasure rumbled out of my mouth, my grip on his shirt nearly tore it, I had to push him off of me. I put a little too much English on it and he fell heavy against the door. "I'm sorry Kyle...I should have told you...I can't...We can't..." I couldn't make the words I wanted. But what could I really say. How do you tell someone that their's an animal living inside of you. An animal that you loved, that made you strong. I took a deep breath and look him in the eye. "Promise won't run away...Promise you won't tell a soul what your about to see." All he did was nod, still pressed against the driver side door. "Get out or stay in but remember you promised," I told him before I got out of the car.

I left the door open and turned my back to him. I glanced back at him as I slowly undid the side zipper of my dress and let it fall to the ground. "I won't be able to talk but you can talk to me. Don't be scared I won't hurt you. Your scent is all over me...she likes it as much as I do." The last I said with a little smirk and took a deep breath.

It hurt like a bitch. But it got better everytime. I felt every bone crack. Every hair sprout as it pushed through my skin. The paws were the worst. Well the claws really. My fingers bent in on themselves and the thick nails pushed out through my fists. I could hear myself screaming, it was bloodcurdling but it only last a moment, replaced by the deep roar of my jaguar.

I padded around on all fours a moment trying to shake off the haze of change. Nosed at my panties on the ground, cursed that I forgot to take them off. Kyle probably heard it as a series of guttural purrs. I could smell his fear, so pungent it made me sniff and twitch my nose. It didn't smell good coming from somebody I liked so I lay down and showed him my belly. The international symbol of friendliness.
 
Desire pumped through me as Jessica leaned into the kiss. Her mouth worked with mine and I felt the hopes of actually making Jessica Sanders my girlfriend soar. God she tasted good, and the animal growls she made only served to tell me that she liked it, liked kissing me, liked sucking on my tongue. The only thing I'm ashamed of, is my cock was getting hard in my pants. Which wasn't right, because I felt that I shouldn't be hard if she didn't want me to be. But I had never done anything like this before, and my body was reacting.

Then she pushed me away, telling me that we couldn't do this. I blinked, maybe he had felt my dick jabbing her and got upset. I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off. I felt my hopes shatter, why couldn't we do this? Breakneck Point had been her idea after all right? Wasn't the whole point of coming out here to make out?

She made me promise not to tell anyone about something. She had something to show me, I didn't trust my voice so all I did was nod. When she got out of the car, I did too, following her around the front of it where I leaned on the hood. What the hell did she need to show me, not only show me, but show me outside and warn me not to freak out.

And now we enter directly into my thoughts as shit went down. I was leaning against the car watching her stand there as if she where about to break into a dance routine and my mind wandered.

Oh God Jessica Sanders has a dick. Damn it, and here I thought she/he was......wait a minute. Wow look at her body dude! No dick! No way she's hiding a dick in those panties. She might be consealing a couple of flesh grenades in that bra though. Fuck look at her belly. She is the most stunning thing on the fucking planet. How did I get so lucky to make out with her?

Wait what did she say?

WHAT THE FUCK!? Her fucking bones. Holy shit she needs a hospital. Oh fuck what the fuck is happening, is she having a seizure? My cell phone is in car car I gotta.....whoa whoa whoa WHOA What is that? She's....hairy, is that a fucking panther? She's screaming, she's in pain I gotta help......Oh fuck me sideways with a plunger.


What I saw was Jessica's body basically convulse and ripple. She skin shimmered, except it wasn't actually shimmering, instead it was the look of jet black fur sprouting out of her from everywhere. She doubled over as her hands mashing together, forming paws, complete with incredible claws. Her face collapsed on itself, not pretty I'd admit, but became that of a big cat. A very fucking big cat.

To be honest if I wasn't in shock I would have ran away. Probably wouldn't have even gotten into the car. Just out into the woods to be murdered by a panther. Or maybe it was a jaguar I couldn't tell in this light. What difference did it make.

Jessica had become a giant cat. She was about six feet loot from head to tail, her fur shimmered like silk. And she fucking purred, but from a cat that big it was more like growling.

I stood there shaking, as she kind of made little circles before looking up at me. Her tongue flicked over her nose. She was about to eat me. Oh damn, I've been seduced into a trap where a big fucking tiger errr jaguar whatthefuckever was gonna eat my dick. I never even got to use it.

Jessica's cat thing then flopped onto her back and I swear to god the fucking cat smiled at me.

"Okay, holy shit." I doubled over and took a few breaths as I placed my hands on my knees. "Okay....Okay...I'm fine. You are just a giant cat. That's cool, I am a giant....nevermind." I straightened up and took a step toward her. "You know when you tell someone to not freak. Maybe a little warning of, hey I'm actually a big cat person. Or something. I mean I thought you were going to maybe show me a penis, or a tattoo. I didn't think you would....well, that explains your super powers."

I knelt in front of her jaguar face. "By the way, you lied to me. You are a superhero. You're the Kinda Black Cat. So technically I win on that."

I took a deep breath and let me hand snake over her to rub the fur on her chest. Wow she was strong, I could feel the power in that body. She was also very soft, my hand slipped through the fur with ease and I could feel the vibrations of that purring.

I smiled slowly, "Wow that feels awesome actually."

I stepped back from her so the she could get to her feet without slicing my ass open, and a spread my hands. "Your a fucking werepanther. Or werejag? This is actually kind of cool. I feel like Bella in Twilight, except you don't sparkle and you are way hotter than Edward. Also I'm not gay, I had to read those books for a school thing."
 
"Sure a school thing," I said even though I knew he couldn't hear me. Out of habit really. In wereform other were's communicated with a sort of telepathy. It's not exactly reading each other's thoughts but I wasn't that great at separating the two just yet. The pack used to tease me about it, my running narrative made Jaguar more chatty than my human form.

I nearly pounced on him when he touched me I was so excited. "You didn't run! That's fucking awesome. You not nearly as much a pussy as you think you are Kyle Erickson, not at all...And oh my God you smell so good but you gotta stop wearing that cheap ass cologne. I just want to smell you," I said as I pushed my head at him, making sure I kept my maul down so he didn't think I was about to rip his face off. But I couldn't stop myself from licking him, all over his neck, as I nuzzled my face against his. As close to a kiss as I could get in this form.

And like this I wanted to do way more than kiss him. My Jaguar didn't much believe in foreplay and I found myself panting as I walked around him running my entire body around him to mix my scent with his. Marking my territory without the spray. I figured he wouldn't take kindly to me pissing on him. In my excitement I pushed him over and he fell onto his back. I moaned a little as I nipped at his t-shirt to push it up his chest. I licked him all over his belly all the while little purrs rumbling out of my chest. "Mmm didn't spray down here...And I like it," I said as I nuzzled my face down along his bare chest, trying desperately to keep my heavy body off of him. "I want to be on top of you but I think I just might crush you like this." I settled down beside him and put my head on his chest, nudged his nose at his arm, inviting him to pet me again.
 
I grunted as she pushed me down. I chuckled at her excitement, it was like I could her what she was thinking. She nudged at my shirt, lickjng nuzzling against me. Somehow it was way more erotica than it should have been, but I knew the hot woman under the cat so the symbolism of her liking me meant something.

She cuddled her big heavy ass cat body against me and laid her head on my chest, vibrating with her purrs. I put my hand on her head and petted her, kind of odd to be petting her like this even though it was sexual in nature.

I chuckled, "Alright I get it. No more shitty cologne. But you can't blame a guy for wanted to smell good for a girl right? Last time I let my Mom tell me something smells good." I said with a chuckle again. "Thanks for not crushing me."

Jessica and I snapped our heads up at the same time. I scrambled to my feet and glared at her. "Why can I hear you in my head?" I asked in a frantic voice.

I began to pace and looked at her. "Oh man this is crazy I can talk to cats. Or one cat. One big ass cat....who is also a hot chick. Maybe I am the superhero!" I snapped with a grin. "Jessica this is fucking awesome!"
 
"I have no idea. You're not supposed to. You're not a were...you smell...deliciously human," I said watching him pace back and forth with just my head following his path. "Maybe...I don't know..." I didn't want to say what I thought was true so I tried my best not to think it at all but of course it didn't happen that way. "Maybe you're supposed to hear me? Maybe you're my one?"

I didn't look at him as it came out, just turned and picked up my dress with my teeth. I padded around to the other side of the car and shook out my fur. All that time on the ground I was bound to have picked up some sort of debris but I learned pretty early on that it was best to work it out before I changed back. Funny how moving back to my human form didn't hurt as much. I just chalked it up to the fact that my were was so much strong and little things like broken bones didn't bother her as much.

"No peeking," I said as I stood, knowing full well that he would do just that with me standing completely naked not 10 feet away from him. But I was quick about getting my dress back on. Not having any underwear made it that much faster. I came back around the car and scooped up my sneakers before I went to him, my hair a wild mess around my head. There were leaves and grass in it I could feel it but somehow it didn't matter. "So you're not totally freaked out," I asked him at arms length, not sure if I could take his rejection. Just because he gave my jag a few strokes didn't mean Kyle would totally lose it once I was back to "normal".
 
I blinked at her explaination. What did the one mean? Was that some kind if werejag matrix thing? My mind wandered to where she wanted to kick and rub on me. She had wanted to coat herself in my smell. That meant something, it had too. Maybe it explained why the date had gone so well.

She moved behind the car and told me not to peek so I turned my back with a smile. Perhaps Jessica and I were meant to be together. I could think of worse girlfriends to have. If this was it, if Jessica was the woman I was stuck with for the rest of my lifE. Then I would be a happy camper.

I turned as she came back around to me. She seemed nervous as if she expected me to run away fleeing. I looked at the leaves and shit in her hair.

"No I didn't run away." I said reached up to run my finger through her hair, knocking out the little sticks and leaves stuck in her locks. "I don't plan on it either. Jessica there is something special between us and it has nothing to do with a giant cat....which is fucking bad ass by the way...I've had a crush on you since we were eight years old. And it never once faltered or faded. If the cost of being with you is having to let you hunt deer then....fuck at least you don't shapeshift into a possum."

I closed the distance between us and said, "I am here for you. If you want me. Even if I stink a little."
 
I leaned into his hand as Kyle knocked the last of the leaves out as he ran his fingers through my hair. He wasn't afraid of me and he planned to stick around. I had to talk to my father about all this. He'd told me a story once about loving a girl that he wasn't supposed to and his parents punishing him for it by uprooting the entire family. I'd always thought it was because my grandparents were racists or something but now I had the distinct feeling that she was just human.

"It doesn't stink," I said with a little giggle as I put my arms around him, my head on his chest, nuzzling under his neck as my jaguar had. "I just like the way you smell more. Last night when I came into your room...I almost jumped on you then but there was the little issue of those guys in your house," I admitted with a little grin as I looked up at him. "So...ummm...you still wanna make out a little...I mean since you aren't freaked out," I asked with a smirk, even as I grabbed a hold of his t-shirt and pulled him back to the car. Without turning away from him I pulled open the back door and eased myself down onto the backseat, all the while holding his gaze as I brought him down with me. But of course Kyle didn't make things so easy. He cracked his head on the roof of the car and I burst out laughing as he made his way all the way inside. As promised, I kissed his booboo a few times before my lips settled on his.
 
Back
Top