Cock rings

A few thoughts- for starting out a nice silicone ring is good, I like the ones from Tantus, they're stretchy but not with too much give and they don't seem to catch hair or skin like some other ones we've tried.

For vibrating rings, most of the ones you see are cheap-y throw aways, if you want to invest in a good one with STRONG vibrations I would suggest the Lelo Tor 2, and have her ride you it's O-M-G. It's not cheap, definitely an "investment" but it's rechargeable and amazing!
 
I wear-use 1.75 silicone I wear daily its .250 width I keep myself shaved so there is no pinching and pulling of hair. My wife and I like the way it keeps every thing forward keeping my sack full all the time. Just my personal preference...
 
I


I was also under the impression that cock rings work very well with erectile dysfunction.in that situation you want the blood flow restricted once the pens is hard.I am curious if a cock ring extends the time you can perform.can it stay hard longer .hope I said that right
 
I


I was also under the impression that cock rings work very well with erectile dysfunction.in that situation you want the blood flow restricted once the pens is hard.I am curious if a cock ring extends the time you can perform.can it stay hard longer .hope I said that right


My experience - which is only with the kind of cockring which is for a guy's whole junk, that is you have your balls through it as well as your cock - my experience is that with the right size ring I can perform for much longer. Indeed there are times when I haven't cum and she needs a break and we'll get back to it a few hours later.

For a whole lot more have a look see at my own thread on the subject - click to it from my signature info.
 
My 2cts Worth

I have several. One is an "O" ring. made of silicon. I bought it/them from an industrial "O" ring supply house. There are many sizes and I ended up with an ID on 1 7/8ths inch. Any thing smaller and it gets to be a challenge to get my balls through it. Especially the second one. Obviously you have to be flaccid to put it on and it doesn't begin to constrict until I start to get hard. The harder you get the more constriction, but not too much. Then when the sexual event is over I just wait until I am back to normal and I remove it. I bought the minimum number for $15 dollars and change. For a little more constriction I put on two or three.

I just went back to the website and they are out of business. There are many industrial "O" ring vendors.




I also use an adjustable webbing collar for a puppy. Maybe 3/8ths of an inch in diameter. I have several holes in it like a belt for adjustments.

I also use the thick rubber band that comes with broccoli or a lobster claw. For me they are not too tight.

Hi, cccman.

Similar questions have been asked a couple of times in this forum, and I had this to offer to other members:

Cock rings or penis rings are often used to prolong and enhance the size of an erection, and intensify orgasms. They can be worn around the penis and scrotum or just the penis. They are made out of various materials such as: metal, latex, and silicone. The rubber rings stretch to accommodate most sizes, but a metal ring would require measurements for a proper fit; too tight and it can cut off your circulation and be difficult to remove. Some rings include a vibrating mechanism that will stimulate the perineum or scrotum during intercourse.

It's probably best to avoid cock ring substitutions such as rubber bands or this will cause too much constraint. It's suggested that you not wear the ring for more than thirty minutes as this may cause nerve damage. Cock rings are supposed to increase erections somewhat, while wearing one, should you notice any excessive swelling, remove the ring immediately. If you experience any pain or a cold sensation on your genitals, remove the ring immediately.

As for where to purchase one, there should be a reputable adult store in your area - the staff there should be knowledgeable and help you with any questions or safety concerns. You can always use the internet and purchase from an online store. I've listed two companies below, you can click the names to be redirected to their site.

esculpta-usa.com distributes their unique intimate jewlery worldwide, however, be prepared to spend some money on these items.

edenfantasys.com is another reputable online store with a nice selection for almost any budget.

[]​


Just in case you're interested, a member also asked about how to go about putting the ring on a partner:

Putting a penis ring on your partner is fairly simple. Here's a tip from Be-Brief.com



To remove it, just work backwards: after an orgasm and when the penis is soft, push it through the ring, and untuck the testicles.

Here are a couple of how-to video that may answer your question. I thought they might be helpful to you.


http://howtoputonacockringvideo.com/category/putting-on-a-cock-ring

http://youtu.be/wO89qmjVkg4


I hope that this was helpful to you, good luck.

Be golden.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my first hunk of steel!

I really like it a lot.

I feel like I'm semi-hard the whole time I've had it on.
 
I have a question for you guys. Why are some rings just for around the cock and some co around the cock and balls? As a lady I have no clue and haven't been able to figure it out on my own.
 
I have a question for you guys. Why are some rings just for around the cock and some co around the cock and balls? As a lady I have no clue and haven't been able to figure it out on my own.

Each of the two types has a totally different feel. Shaft only feels restrictive and has to be soft and stretchy to be safe.

But a bigger ring around my whole junk and my cock still feels free. And more sturdy materials are safe if sized right.
 
Either

I prefer the ones that go against the body behind the balls. There are many options. As an example, go to the pet store and buy a small web collar. Heat up a point of some sort and melt holes to allow adjustment.
Get some smooth nylon rope. 1/8 inch diameter. Tie a clove hitch around the base and then a half hitch to keep it from slipping. Infinite adjustments are possible.
I bought silicon "O" rings with a 1.875 inch diameter. Push each ball through then the flaccid penis. It will tighten up as the penis becomes engorged. Use two or three for some compound effects, ie, harder.

I have a question for you guys. Why are some rings just for around the cock and some co around the cock and balls? As a lady I have no clue and haven't been able to figure it out on my own.
 
I have a question for you guys. Why are some rings just for around the cock and some co around the cock and balls? As a lady I have no clue and haven't been able to figure it out on my own.

I like the feel of it around the whole package. I've had both on at the same time....but I prefer the feel of being uplifted by the ring of steel around my cock and balls....instead of a restrictive band around my penis.

And I want to thank my pal, Simon, for bringing this fetish to light. :D
 
Fetish?

"And I want to thank my pal, Simon, for bringing this fetish to light."

I don't see it as a fetish, but rather a great way to enhance a hard cock.
 
I like the feel of it around the whole package. I've had both on at the same time....but I prefer the feel of being uplifted by the ring of steel around my cock and balls....instead of a restrictive band around my penis.

And I want to thank my pal, Simon, for bringing this fetish to light. :D

"And I want to thank my pal, Simon, for bringing this fetish to light."

I don't see it as a fetish, but rather a great way to enhance a hard cock.

What's in a word, guys? Let's delight in the pleasure we've found with junk rings and call it what we wish!

BradBigBrain! Ages since we met on the threads! The best to you and yours! :cool:
 
Wow! I didn't realize there were so many options or that is was only a matter of preference. Thank you for answering a ladies curiosity.
 
If you're nervous about a rigid cock ring, experiment first with a narrow strip of velcro. You can use it around your shaft or your whole package. There's no danger of getting stuck, and you get the same effect. Try Home Depot's sex tools department.
If you like that, you can go to a more conventional cock ring.
 
I started with a silicone ring for just the shaft, which worked ok, but a while ago I got a set of three steel rings (3,5, 4 and 5 cm) of which the largest one fits nicely around the entire package and makes me ROCK hard and thick; I love it and so does my GF. I tried the middle one around my dick which also worked, but gave my dick a non-painful but still unsightly looking bruise.
 
I started with a silicone ring for just the shaft, which worked ok, but a while ago I got a set of three steel rings (3,5, 4 and 5 cm) of which the largest one fits nicely around the entire package and makes me ROCK hard and thick; I love it and so does my GF. I tried the middle one around my dick which also worked, but gave my dick a non-painful but still unsightly looking bruise.
S~OOO right about the effect of ringing the whole package! :cool:
Just to add: a ring with some depth to it, so that its clasp on you is spread over a bit more skin, makes it so much more comfortable even when it really tightens up your boner biggs.
 
Cock Ring

I bought two silicon cock rings.
They work to great but don't leave the on too long - the constriction is not healthy for you.

I had one Asian girl I had sex with and after our session - her words was 'From now on - I was suppose to only fuck her using the cock ring!'
As my cock slide in and out her pussy, the cock ring would hit right at her pussy lips stimulating her again. It was a wild sensation - but it varies from person to person.
 
I bought two silicon cock rings.
They work to great but don't leave the on too long - the constriction is not healthy for you.

I had one Asian girl I had sex with and after our session - her words was 'From now on - I was suppose to only fuck her using the cock ring!'
As my cock slide in and out her pussy, the cock ring would hit right at her pussy lips stimulating her again. It was a wild sensation - but it varies from person to person.

What you say, Lee, about 'don't leave it on too long' is spot on as regards the shaft-only type of ring, and the tight silicone junk rings. But for a ring around a guy's whole package balls and all if it's sized right, can stay on indefinitely. I wear one all day most days, as well as for fucking. Have done for three years. No problems at all. :cool:
 
Just found this thread and find it very informative. I have been thinking about getting one (CR) for some time but have always held back because of the fear of causing damage to myself. Given my age I am now thinking a bit of help to maintain the erection longer wouldn't go amiss. However I am still confused as to where and how to measure for a 'full junk' one to determine the correct size. If that question can be answered satisfactorily then I am going straight to mail order to do some shopping!
 
Size Is Important

When flaccid there should not be any constriction at all and when fully erect only enough to add some hardness to the package. The constriction comes on gradually. As a check, if you can't get your balls through it's too small.

The thought of wearing something that constricts the blood flow to the point that there are warnings about the length of time they should or should not be worn. No thank you. Could also be that having been around a farm and seeing how certain animals are castrated................:eek:

No Thank YOU!!!!!
 
Having taken Simon's advice on board I think I am going to go for a metal one for all 'the junk'.
 
I kind of dig a cock ring. I like that it makes my head all extra huge and really sort of pop. In my experience, silicone rings are best because I can get them off quickly when and if I want to. I have tried one with a vibrator but it was kind of ridiculous and had like a clit vibrator component and was generally kind of silly. But the silicone ring is fucking magic.

That said, I have trouble keeping the balls tied down with a silicone ring. Something metal could be good for that though constricting blood flow and not being able to take it off are something that make me nervous. There is this super aggressive cock sling thing that looks fucking awesome for ball and cock love.
 
Back
Top