The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
With you? Always bad. Naughty naughty.

Tsks softly. Grinning

What are you talking about? I'm a downright wonderful and well-behaved girl........................................................................... like 10% of the time.

That totally counts!

What are you talking about? I'm a downright wonderful and well-behaved girl........................................................................... like 10% of the time.

That totally counts!

It does? I am not so sure...

Checks his book

No, I think you are disqualified.

On the other hand I do love your new Av.

It does? I am not so sure...
Checks his book
No, I think you are disqualified.
On the other hand I do love your new Av.

Your book is totally wrong. Just thought you ought to know. And I'm totally not on Santa's naughty list. :)

And thanks! It's the hotness and quite appropriate apparently.

Your book is totally wrong. Just thought you ought to know. And I'm totally not on Santa's naughty list. :)

You're on Santa's "completely avoid her cause she's a freak" list right?

Apparently, I made that list this year too.

It does resemble you a great deal. I have to admit.

Smirks slowly

Tell you what, you can take turns sitting on my lap. Tell me what you want for Christmas and we will see what happens!

I might have made that list, I'm hoping that Santa is a pervert and kinkster. I want a new paddle this year!

No really, I found one that's totally cute.

Smirks slowly

Tell you what, you can take turns sitting on my lap. Tell me what you want for Christmas and we will see what happens!

Thanksies, big guy. I thought so too.

Sit on your lap and whisper sweet wantings in your ear? I can only see bad things happening.

Smirks slowly

*chuckles thinking about the last time she sat in Santa's lap*

I might have made that list, I'm hoping that Santa is a pervert and kinkster. I want a new paddle this year!

Sit on your lap and whisper sweet wantings in your ear? I can only see bad things happening.

Ah, well he does like watching people sleep. That's gotta tell you something! Maybe he just likes pretending he's a good guy.

If we don't get our Christmas presents we can always track him down and.... well we'll see what happens from there.

Even worse things if we were both sitting in his lap. He did offer though.

Ah, well he does like watching people sleep. That's gotta tell you something! Maybe he just likes pretending he's a good guy.

If we don't get our Christmas presents we can always track him down and.... well we'll see what happens from there.

Just chuckles softly

Gotta say, Dream. I fully support you sittin in le daddy's lap. He's quite good at making wishes come true. That and it'd be hot.

As for me... it's likely to only get me into more trouble.

Just chuckles softly

flicks his ear

Sometimes you're as big a brat as I am.

Just chuckles softly

And what exactly are you chuckling at?

Gotta say, Dream. I fully support you sittin in le daddy's lap. He's quite good at making wishes come true. That and it'd be hot.

As for me... it's likely to only get me into more trouble.

flicks his ear

Sometimes you're as big a brat as I am.

It would probably get me in trouble as well. That or he'd be in trouble.

Okay, okay... if he's playing Santa then I should at least play my part. *goes searching for hairties for pig tails and a lollipop*

And what exactly are you chuckling at?

It would probably get me in trouble as well. That or he'd be in trouble.

Okay, okay... if he's playing Santa then I should at least play my part. *goes searching for hairties for pig tails and a lollipop*

Watches her run off
I like her.
I believe this is the start of a beautiful friendship. :D

glances to FD
Looks like you're in trouble. Mhmm.

Watches her run off
I like her.
I believe this is the start of a beautiful friendship. :D

glances to FD
Looks like you're in trouble. Mhmm.

*pounces back in, hair in pigtails secured by bows and a little flower dress on*

Okay! Ready to tell Santa what I want!

I am home, naked and in bed.
Why am I not asleep?

........ naked.

..... I was going to say something but I can't remember what it was....

..... naked.

I am home, naked and in bed.
Why am I not asleep?

*pounces back in, hair in pigtails secured by bows and a little flower dress on*

Okay! Ready to tell Santa what I want!

........ naked.

..... I was going to say something but I can't remember what it was....

..... naked.

Quite likes the pigtails

And I'm with Dream on this one Luna...

naked....

Why are holidays so exhausting? I have finally made my way back to lit. Now I have four posts to write. I hope everyone has been well...better yet, I hope everyone is fabulous!

Last edited:
Why are holidays so exhausting? I have finally made my way back to lit. Now I have four posts to write. I hope everyone has been well...better yet, I hope every is fabulous!

Morning, Moon Lady.

I'm still trying to figure that one out myself and aside from still trying to wake up and get myself back into the routine, I'm good. I hope you are too.

Morning, Moon Lady.

I'm still trying to figure that one out myself and aside from still trying to wake up and get myself back into the routine, I'm good. I hope you are too.
I am well, just recovering. Every second of the passed four days was full of something that had to get done. The same goes for tonight and tomorrow night and probably the rest of the week. At least I am finally feeling Christmasy. Ho, ho, ho!

*pours a cup of coffee for the lovely warrioress*

I decided I don't want to call you DW because everytime I type it I think of Darkwing Duck. "When there's trouble they call DW..."

I am well, just recovering. Every second of the passed four days was full of something that had to get done. The same goes for tonight and tomorrow night and probably the rest of the week. At least I am finally feeling Christmasy. Ho, ho, ho!

*pours a cup of coffee for the lovely warrioress*

I decided I don't want to call you DW because everytime I type it I think of Darkwing Duck. "When there's trouble they call DW..."

*laughs* Okay... how about calling me Cait?

*accepts the cup gratefully with a smile and a sigh*

Please don't remind me about Christmas just yet. That means pulling out stu--er things from storage. I think I'm taking this week to relax then, I'll get to everything else for the upcoming holidays. I can't believe we're almost to a new year already. Where did this one go?

Yeah I'm not gonna quote all that... but.

-pats his lap grinning-

come tell Santa what you want for Christmas.

-flicks a pigtail, laughing-

and if this is what trouble looks like I can see why you like it so much Vivi.

-sidetracked by a naked Luna-

*laughs* Okay... how about calling me Cait?

*accepts the cup gratefully with a smile and a sigh*

Please don't remind me about Christmas just yet. That means pulling out stu--er things from storage. I think I'm taking this week to relax then, I'll get to everything else for the upcoming holidays. I can't believe we're almost to a new year already. Where did this one go?
*rolls eyes* I know, we had to lug many boxes and containers of decorations up the stairs and through the yard to the garage. Now, Christmas vommitted all over the living room. There is stuff everywhere. It looks like a Targer exploded in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back